The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone was feeling her body, the hands exploring up and down her flat stomach, they found her breasts, groped around a bit and it suddenly dawned on Bev she had no idea whom it was. She started involuntarily trying to move away, but the hands pushed her back down. Hands were feeling up her legs, they found her naked vulva, cupped it with a hand and fingers began their exploration.

She had not anticipated this, she felt a bit uncomfortable, but yet horny. The hands withdrew and went under her butt cheeks she felt herself being slightly lifted. She had gathered it was a guy, but she had no idea who it was, she felt the head of his cock being rubbed against her most intimate lips and the head finding her tunnel. He was going slow, the head found its target and started to push, shit; it is huge she thought. He went in hard, quick and deep. Bev cried out, more out of surprise, mixed with shock than anything else.

Her lady partner had begun to enjoy the female oral experience and was pushing down on her mouth. The guy who entered her knew what he was doing. He changed his rhythm constantly, a couple of short slow strokes, then suddenly without warning, quick deep strokes, then slow, deep, and then just as suddenly quick and shallow. Often sliding out so just the head was in and then out completely only to penetrate again, she loved the feeling of suddenly being empty and then being filled.

Mike was shuffling along in the darkness, someone grabbed his leg, their hands feeling their way up and around. The hands found their target, the person took hold of him by his cock and drew him nearer then downwards and then guided him up again just a bit. A pair of hands settled on his butt and he felt the hot mouth on him, the mouth opened and took him in. He felt around with his hands, her hair was long at least it is a woman, he thought. He was uncomfortable in the half crouch, so he let his hands find her shoulders and moved her downwards, while going into a kneeling position. She supported herself by holding onto him as he went down.

She took him into her mouth, using her saliva to lubricate his manhood; he was much smaller than her husband in the girth was. She was grateful for this, her jaw always got sore and tired very quickly with him, but this was much more comfortable. She started to take in more of him and was surprised by the length, it was at her gag reflex point but half her hand was still on the shaft.

She continued using her mouth on him; this was an opportunity to get the deep throat right. Her husband had told her before "women don't realize or ignore the fact that a good blowjob is often more satisfying and pleasurable for a man than vaginal sex." She had not realized this and thought to herself maybe I can learn a few good tricks tonight.

She tried different angles and almost relishing what she was trying to accomplish. Mike guided her head slightly back and to the side. He drew her to him slowly and she gagged. He withdrew and let her carry on a bit and tried again. Again, she gagged, this time he held it there and then pushed, she tried pulling back, gagging, but he held her head. She realized her nose was touching the base and thought what the hell. She pushed suddenly, feeling him go right in and her mouth rest against the base of his wonderful cock. "I've done it, I've done it, she thought to herself." They held each other like that for a short while and as if synchronized loosened their grip on each other. She pulled back and then pushed again; it was easier and easier every time.

Mike's orgasm was fast approaching and he was thinking of pulling out of this strange woman's mouth, when she pulled him back in, hard and deep, he could not help it and exploded into a mind-blowing climax.

He felt the sudden pull back, as he caught her by surprise and then to his surprise she pulled him back all the way in again and remained as he shot his load down deep into her throat. Her grip on his body tightened and she started to buck wildly.

His cock started to go soft, but she still held him there. As she started to relax, he managed to withdraw from one of the best, hottest and glorious mouths that had ever touched him.

Her orgasm was so powerful she thought her body had gone lame, moving was such an effort. She savored the taste in her mouth and thought how different it tasted to her husband's.

Many moved on from one partner to the next and to this day most of the guests still do not know whom they were with or who did what. Don and Lindsey did however receive a number of e-mails asking for the date of the next medieval party.

Chapter 10

The next few days passed slowly, Don could not understand why it seemed so slow. On the Wednesday, Chris, Mandy, Kevin and Fiona arrived at seven o'clock as had been arranged. After seeing that everybody was happy and had drinks, Don, Chris and Kevin went into the pub area to talk and play pool.

Chris started the conversation first. "Kevin, I've got a problem and would like to ask you for some advice?"

"Sure Chris, how can I help?"

"Mandy and I are worried, I really enjoyed our little interlude at the party, but I'm concerned that it may interfere with my marriage."

"Whoa, Chris! Are you thinking you and me? Cause if you are it was great fun but that is it. I love my wife and enjoy a bit of extramural activity, but have no intention of getting into a relationship with you."

"No, no that's not it. I'm just worried that I may start enjoying it so much, that I end up not wanting a woman again."

Kevin laughed, "can I ask, have you and your wife been together sexually since then?"

"Yes, why?"

"Did you enjoy it and did she turn you on."

"Yes, of course."

"Well then you have nothing to worry about, providing both you and Mandy have no objections to it."

They carried on playing a bit of pool, Don was about to take a shot when Kevin said; "hang on buddy, your shot will be a lot more accurate if you hold the cue like this." With that, he came up behind Don, placed his arms around him from behind and tried to help him position himself for the shot.

Don's breath faltered, he felt Kevin's body press against his, he felt Kevin's crotch pushing against his butt. Kevin held him there a bit longer than was necessary. "Kevin it's ok, I think I've got it" he said and turned his head around. As he faced Kevin, he found that he was looking deep into Kevin's eyes.

Kevin looked at him deeply and before either said anything, their lips touched gently, feather light. Don felt the excitement in his breathing and before he could say anything, he instinctively took the chance, opened his mouth and they found themselves in a hot deep kiss. Kevin's arms came around him again; he closed his arms embracing Don.

Don found himself making little mewing sounds, which he could not stop from escaping. He leant into Kevin, it all happened so automatically, so instinctively. Kevin's left hand came up his back in a caress to the back of Don's head, holding him in the kiss.

As Kevin lent forward so Don went backwards, he found himself lying on the pool table. Kevin's hands were undoing his belt, and pants buckle. His pants came off with an expert pull.

The girls in the lounge looked at each other in surprise, as Don's pants landed in the doorway between the two rooms. They stood up and made their way to the pub, standing in the doorway, they watched Chris climb onto the pool table, he was completely naked.

Kevin sank his head into Don's crotch; he kissed gently around the crotch area, then licked Don's balls, sucked them gently and placed the thick head of Don's manhood into his mouth. He flicked his tongue on the slit at the top of the head and tasted a small sample of Don's pre-cum.

He wet Don's thick shaft with saliva, cleared his throat bringing a little mucus into his mouth, he used his tongue to coat Don's cock and then pushed it deeper into his mouth until he felt himself beginning to gag. He retreated slightly until the reflex left him and then with quick hard downward movement pushed Don's cock down into his throat.

Again, he relaxed and waited then slowly, slightly withdrew and pushed down again. The reflex point accepted the intrusion into his throat and he was able to withdraw fully and push down again, deep into his throat. He kept the movement going steadily whilst cupping Don's balls in his right hand, keeping a feel on them until the scrotum was taught.

Don was letting out soft stifled moans. Kevin felt the sudden twitches and then pushed Don all the way down into his throat. Don's cock jumped in his throat and he felt rather than tasted the stream after stream of Don's hot cum shooting down his throat.

The slightly salty mushroom-like taste came afterwards. Kevin pulled up and licked all around, cleaning Don with his mouth and tongue. He came upright and saw that Chris's cock was buried in Don's mouth as Don sucked on him hungrily.

He took Don's hips with his hands and pulled him to the edge of the table; He pushed Don's knees up and spread his legs. Placing the head of his cock at the entrance to Don's anal canal, he started to push gently.

Somewhere within himself, Don wanted to stop this. He couldn't figure out why he couldn't and why he was enjoying it so much.

The sounds and movements from Don let Kevin know that it was a little painful. He stopped, started, stopped, and started. Each time going just a little deeper. Lindsey handed him a tube of lube. Kevin's entire head of his cock was just about in. He withdrew, smothered lubricant liberally on both the anus and his cock, he took first one finger and inserted it into Don, moved around a bit, withdrew it and then two fingers.

When his fingers were gliding smoothly in and out of Don, he again positioned his cock at the hole and told Don, "It might help to bear down and try pushing it out with your sphincter muscles, while I push in." He started to push again. He could feel Don's muscle trying to push from the inside outwards and slowly, forcefully he pushed all the way in. He was buried deep, the base of his cock was touching the area around the hole and he slowly started to pump in and out withdrawing further out and pushing all the way in with each stroke.

Fiona was the first on the table but followed very closely by Lindsey and Mandy.

Kevin fucked Don, going harder and faster with each stroke.

Chris started groaning first and Lindsey was just in time to see him stiffen with his manhood buried deep in her husband's mouth. Don licked, sucked and swallowed, a little ran out the corner of his mouth, but his quick tongue caught the white stringy blob and pulled it back into his mouth. Lindsey felt somewhat proud as she saw he did not waste a single drop of his first experience. Kevin was moving frantically, he stiffened stopped and shuddered planting his seed deep into Don.

Mandy and Fiona were carrying on without her, she swung off the table went to the bathroom and fetched a damp cloth, the sight of Kevin's cum oozing out of her husband hole excited her to the degree, that without realizing her fingers went to her clit and brought her to the most powerful orgasm she could remember ever having.

Lindsey recovered from her orgasm and suggested they move to the master bedroom. She eventually had to order them to the bedroom, as no one seemed to take notice of the suggestion. However, they eventually all ran down and closed the door behind them.

Lindsey brought out a double dong strap on, which Mandy very gratefully accepted. She squatted slightly and brought it near her beautiful nearly naked pussy, the Mons cleanly waxed with a thin strip of hair. She placed the head of the one side of the dong against her beautiful vulva and slowly pushed it into her vaginal opening. Her face an expression of pure pleasure.

She fastened the straps in place and knelt between Fiona's legs, Fiona lifted her hips from the floor to allow Mandy in closer, Lindsey watched, it had placed her into a form of trance, being able to see her two friends joining in so intimately. The other side of the dong pushed against Fiona's lips, which parted allowing the dildo entry into her passage.

Mandy and Fiona adjusted their position until the double-sided dong was fully inside both of them and their vulva was touching. Fiona took hold of the three elasticized straps and fastened them. The effect was when Mandy pulled back, the dong slid out of both of them. Slowly gently, they rocked backwards and forwards feeling each other's breasts and looking deep into each other's eyes. They took it slow and sensual, whilst Lindsey watched, making love to each other, without needing to speak, yet fully understanding each other.

Lindsey's needs overtook her and seeing Don with Kevin's cock in his mouth, bringing him back to full erection and Chris taking his turn sliding in and out of her husband's anus. She went over, interrupted the three guys, lay down raised her knees and opened her legs, inviting her husband's penetration.

Don covered her in the missionary position; she gave small gasp when she felt how hard he was. She was used to him after all these years, but somehow he felt as hard as steel, yet hot and velvety all at the same time. He lowered his pelvis onto her Mons and opened his legs drawing his knees alongside him flat on the carpet.

Don's expression of uncertainty and expectation, filling her vision. She closed her eyes, saving a mental picture of this moment and realized someone had come up behind her. Opening her eyes she saw Kevin was kneeling behind her facing Don, Don had raised his upper body with his arms and was taking Kevin back into his mouth again.

Kevin's shape and size were very different to Don. His shaft was thinner than the head and he was slightly longer. She felt Don being pushed deeper into her and realized, that the slow then suddenly quick and slow again rhythm slamming him into her was Chris having his way him. Don was moaning, his mouth full and bobbing up and down Kevin's shaft. Kevin grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him towards him at the same time thrusting forward until Dons lips pushed against the base of his cock.

She was amazed and excited; he was giving a deep throat. Don's hand left the floor and reached behind Kevin, then the other, Don was holding, no hugging Kevin into him and keeping that lovely cock buried deep in his throat. She watched as her husband's throat moved, he was swallowing! Kevin was in heaven his head thrown back, mouth open and his body visually starting to relax, she knew it was over.

The thrusting motions against her Mons became harder and quicker, she knew Chris was about to cum inside Don; the thrusting motions stopped and she relaxed allowing the guys a bit of time to come down from their plateau. Don was still as hard as ever and she rejoiced in the knowledge that it was far from over...

Chapter 11

They arranged for Denise to come over on Friday night, so that they could go out to movies and dinner. She did not sound very thrilled by the idea but agreed anyway.

Friday evening she turned up before Don got home and Lindsey could feel the glares from her. She reveled in letting Denise see her in the open crotch French knickers and lacy bra, which she was wearing. Lindsey had modified the underwear herself and had cut holes in the bra for her nipples to push through.

The effect was as she had hoped when she did it, the nipples poked through the tight cups and pushed against the material of her top, so that Don (and any other lookers) could clearly see when she had a nipple rise. She teased Denise by emphasizing how important it was to start the foreplay early in the evening and to make the man want you, long before giving into him.

During the dinner, she ate her food and using suggestive motions, such as licking and sucking on her finger seductively, slowly, when she was sure only Don was watching. The entire evening, she gently teased and took his hand away every time he tried to touch anywhere near the inside of her thighs. By the time they headed home, she had him panting for her.

Don had lost all patience by the time they got home, she led him to the bedroom and told him to get ready, she just wanted to check on Denise and the kids.

As soon as Don entered the room he saw that it was pre-prepared, the straps and cuffs were waiting, his manhood jumped in anticipation. He got undressed and went to climb into the bed, the door opened and Denise was led in half sleepy and confused. "Get undressed" Lindsey ordered. Denise turned and looked at her, "you said you wanted me to teach you, so get undressed."

Denise tried to make for the door; this was not what she had expected. Lindsey caught her by her hand and pushed her back. "Denise don't make me angry now; just do as you are told."

Denise stammered "but Lindsey?"

"NOW!" Lindsey barked. Denise took off her clothes. "On the bed, Denise". She climbed onto the bed next to Don, now both naked. "Tie Don up," Lindsey told her.

"Why?" Denise questioned.

"Cause he enjoys it and we don't need him interfering," replied Lindsey. Denise did as she was told, the apprehension clear on her face.

She turned to look at Lindsey for her next instruction, Lindsey had already stripped off whilst she was tying Don's bonds. She gently climbed onto the bed, facing Denise she spoke softly, "there are some things a man just can't do, honey, one is to make love to a woman like a woman. We know how, where and for how long to touch, to drive each other into oblivion. Tonight I'm going to show you how good it can be between two women." She leant forward and gently started to kiss Denise.

Don lay there and stared he had not expected this.

Lindsey was gentle with Denise, kissing, touching, nibbling. She had Denise cuddling her and reacting to every touch within a minute. The poor girl did not know how it happened so quickly but she was being shown by the best. At least as far as Don was concerned.

The girls went into a sixty-nine position and under Lindsey's direction; Denise was virtually an expert at eating another woman within three minutes. The lessons turned from a teaching scenario to a full-blown experience, being thoroughly enjoyed by both.

Lindsey took her to the edge and allowed the same, but stopped just before they could climax. Now honey, let us have a go with the double dong. She reached into her bedside drawer and brought out her smallest thinnest jelly dong. Denise looked on in astonishment as Lindsey smeared it full of lubricant.

Lindsey offered it first to Denise who giggled, this was the first time her imagination had been stretched to using a dong on another woman. She raised herself onto her knees, opened her legs and slowly, carefully inserted the dong into her hungry waiting vagina, she sighed as it sank in slowly and then addressing Lindsey said "it's cold and artificial, nothing like Don and there's no more pain" Lindsey looked at Don and smiled.

When Denise had it in position she looked at Lindsey, Lindsey smiled back sweetly and moved in closer. She lay back opened her legs and told Denise, come on then, you take me, go at our own pace. Denise got into position and holding the dildo placed, it at the entrance to Lindsey's vulva, she moved awkwardly, but eventually managed to get it into Lindsey. She moved forward, her one leg under Lindsey's and the other over her until her vulva pushed against Lindsey's. When they were in position, Lindsey started moving slowly rubbing herself against Denise.

Denise could not control her pent up energy and exploded into a violent orgasm. Lindsey withdrew from Denise, came up to her, took her in her arms and held her; breasts against beast, she softly stroked the girl, kissed her and let her relax.