The Marine & The Beauty Queen Ch. 04

Story Info
They grow closer.
4.8k words
4.69
29.8k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaking my head, I did as she requested, but made sure I opened all the windows in the cabin. The only water in the cabin was from a hand operated faucet with a long lever handle you had to push up and down to operate. Luckily I was familiar with those, and before long the fire was burning hotly and the water was starting to simmer. Lucky for me there was a nice cool breeze blowing through the windows so it was actually quite comfortable inside, even with the fire going in the stove.

About 20 minutes later, Susan came walking in with the picnic basket. Her face was red as a beet, her shirt was wet with perspiration, and she was sweating like a . . . well I've always heard it is impolite to say a woman is sweating, so let just say she had water pouring off her face.

"What the hell did they pack in this thing," she asked, "it must wear 30 pounds."

I thought she must be exaggerating . . . at least until I hobbled over and picked it up.

"More like 40 pounds," I said, then insisted she sit down to rest and cool off before going back for the drinks.

But I wouldn't be me if I didn't take the opportunity to tease her a little.

"You know, it's a darn shame you have to get out there and work that hard, sweating and everything, while I'm staying inside enjoying this nice cool breeze."

If looks could kill, I would have been dead meat!

"One more word, Jackass, and they will be operating on the other leg as well," she threatened.

I decided it was probably safest -- for my personal safety -- not to test her on that point, so I simply found a small hand-towel in a cupboard and walked over and starting waving it up and down trying to direct more of the breeze over Susan.

After 10 or 15 minutes of my waving the towel over Susan, acting as her personal fan, she finally stood up and said she was going to go get the rest of the supplies.

"Wait," I requested as I walked up to her.

"I'm sorry if I offended you with what I said about your having to work while I am staying cool. You really don't know how bad I feel about not being able to help you. Sometimes I let my weird sense of humor get the best of me."

She reached up and put her fingers against my lips.

"Dennis, you didn't offend me -- not at all. I am already getting used to you, and was just trying to respond the same way," she said. "I like your weird sense of humor. It's a little like mine."

I kissed her, and she kissed me.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear that," I said, "Now, do you think you can go a little faster getting the drinks back? I'm getting thirsty."

Then I smacked her -- very, very lightly -- on the butt.

"You JACKASS!" she exclaimed laughing, then started trying to tickle me.

We were both laughing, and finally I had to beg her to stop tickling me.

We kissed again, then she left to get the drinks . . . still laughing.

Susan was back much quicker this time, since the basket wasn't nearly as heavy.

Opening it, there were two six-packs of beer, a six-pack of 7-Up, a six-pack of Cokes and a six-pack of Arizona Tea. After a three-hour drive across the ranch, with the sun beating down, none were even remotely cool.

We debated the relative merits of which might taste best hot, or to be more accurate, which might taste the least bad while hot, before opting for a beer each. Susan took all the rest out to the creek and dropped them in, hoping the water would cool them off some.

Hot beer, on a hot day, is actually not quite as bad as it sounds. Especially if you are sharing it with the runner-up to the Miss Texas Beauty Pageant!

After we finished our beers, Susan said she wanted to clear herself up some. She found two large bowls in a cupboard, and put them on the table, and poured hot water in each, then began adding cold water to get it to the right temperature. She also found a couple of washcloths, and some soap.

Next she stripped naked, as unselfconsciously as I have ever seen anyone. She wasn't trying to tease me, didn't try to prolong it, just very matter-of-factly took all her clothes off, standing beside the kitchen table, and then proceeded to wash herself completely.

She washed her face and arms, then started on her shoulders and then dropped to her breasts. As the cool breeze blew across her breasts, her nipples began getting hard. Believe me, that wasn't the only thing getting hard in the room.

The entire time she was washing herself she never looked at me.

Once she was finished, the dumped the water in the sink, then wiped off the table.

"Let's see what food we have," she said, as she walked over to the kitchen counter top, still as naked as the day she was born.

She began opening different packages.

"Look, Dennis, we have ham, and this must be a dozen fried pork-chops. Are you getting hungry, Dennis?"

By now, I am standing up and have got most of my clothes off.

"Yea, I'm starving," I answer, "but not for food."

Susan finally glances over, and can't hide the smile covering her face.

She turns back around and continued opening packages.

"And here we have six or eight big steaks. You know I can warm all these up on the stove in just a few minutes. What would you like to eat, Dennis?"

By now I am down to my boxers, so I answer: "In just a few minutes I am going to have you spread-eagled, flat on your back on the kitchen table and I am going to be eating you!"

She again glances over at me with the biggest smile you can imagine. Susan doesn't say anything, but her face has flushed bright red, and I can't help but notice the flush continues all the way down to her breasts.

Susan turns back around and continues going through the food basket, pretending she doesn't hear me hobbling up behind her.

"Oh, look! We have potatoes in this container, and green beans in this one, and hard-boiled eggs in this one . . . OH!"

That final "OH!" was because I was now behind her and had reached around with both hands and cupped her breasts and immediately started flicking her nipples with my thumbs.

Susan pressed her perfect little butt back against me, and gasped again as she felt my erection slip between her legs.

I continued to gently squeeze her breasts and flick her nipples, and now I stuck out my tongue and reamed out an ear.

"Oh God Dennis. You know . . . you know when you are doing that . . . that I can't concentrate . . . can't concentrate . . . concentrate on f-f-f- . . . food."

I didn't say anything, just released one breast and moved my hand down across her stomach and abdomen until I reached her glorious pussy and slipped one finger inside her. I couldn't believe how wet she already was.

As she felt my finger entered her, Susan cried out, then spun around and threw her arms around me and was kissing me more passionately than I have ever been kissed before. Her lips and tongue were like things possessed!

After trying to suck my tongue down her throat, Susan finally stopped and gasped out: "Please, oh GOD please, make love to me Dennis. Make love to me again!"

I held her tightly against me, then said, "I would carry you over to the kitchen table, but I can't for two reasons."

Susan leaned back as her eyes narrowed and said, "If you say one word comparing my weight to Debra's, then I am going to take my horses, and my Daddy's four-wheeler and leave you here! Of course you won't care because you will already be DEAD and BURIED!"

I laughed, and said, "Oh, nothing like that. I was just going to say I was worried about leaving the food out . . ."

"The HELL with the food," she declared.

". . . and that even though you are still as light as a feather, I don't think my knee can quite handle it yet."

She looked at me rather suspiciously, but finally grinned and said, "Okay, you can live FOR NOW, but you better be REALLY good to me."

We walked over to the table, where she sat on the edge.

I moved between her legs, then started kissing her and brought both hands up and began caressing her nipples with my fingers.

She moaned into my mouth and began kissing me even harder.

After just a minute or two, I moved one hand down and cupped her mound and began moving my hand up and down. Susan gasped, then stopped kissing me long enough to cry out as I pushed two fingers inside her!

God, she was so tight!

With my other hand, I gently pushed her backward until she was lying on the table, then sat down on one of the chairs.

I pulled my fingers out from inside Susan, and leaned in and replaced them with my tongue.

Susan again cried out as I began licking and kissing her labia. Her thighs were resting on my shoulders, and Susan reached down with one hand, grasping the back of my head and tried to pull me even harder against her.

After only a few minutes, I moved my tongue upward until I reached her clitoris and began licking and sucking when Susan had her first orgasm. She screamed my name!

The night before, I had waited a few minutes after each orgasm, waited for her to come down, but today I was relentless.

I immediately pushed my two fingers back inside her, then again started licking her clitoris.

That first orgasm was immediately followed by a second, even stronger one.

I pushed a third finger inside her. Her hips began bucking upward, forcing the fingers even deeper and soon a third orgasm racked her body.

After Susan had her fifth orgasm, I pulled my fingers out, then stood up between her legs. I pushed her thighs forward until the calves of her legs were against my shoulder, then pushed my penis inside her, but only an inch of so.

I pulled back out, then pushed in again, but only an inch or so.

I continued teasing her like that for a minute or so until she finally cried out, "Stop teasing me! Please, FUCK ME, Dennis!"

I pushed forward slowly -- God, she was still so tight! -- until I was completely buried inside her. Then I pulled all the way back out, and pushed in again.

The night before, it had taken Susan quite a while to have her first orgasm with me inside her, but by the time I had pushed completely inside her today for the third or four time today, she screamed my name again as an orgasm racked her body.

I stopped until she had recovered again, then started long, slow strokes.

During the next 10 minutes Susan had several more intense orgasms before I could no longer hold it, and flooded her insides with my own cum. As soon as she felt me cum inside her, Susan had another orgasm of her own.

I don't think I have ever wanted anything more in my life than to just hold Susan at that moment, but I can't lean forward because of my leg, and she is still laying down flat on her back.

I finally managed to grab her arms and pull her upright against me, and her two arms reached around my body and squeezed me tightly.

This might sound ridiculous, but somehow Susan holding me . . . holding her body against mine . . . feeling her breasts against my chest . . . actually felt even better than my own orgasm.

I could have died a happy man at that point!

And little did I know just how close I was about to come to doing exactly that!

By now I had been standing up for 15 minutes, and even though I was trying to keep most of my weight on my "good" leg, sometimes I would forget and lean on my surgically repaired knee. I had also spent several hours riding the four-wheeler before that, and it was not the most comfortable thing in the world, and my leg was bounced around some.

The fact was, my leg was really hurting. It felt swollen, and felt hot.

I didn't tell Susan because I didn't want her to worry, just asked if she would mind if we just both lay on the bed for a little while so I could hold her. Susan, of course, agreed.

Neither of us were wearing clothes, so we cuddled together. Susan had her head on my shoulder, one arm across my chest and one leg across my stomach.

"Do you really like this place? The canyon and cabin?" asked Susan.

"It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my life," I said, "and the second most beautiful thing."

She smiled at me, and gave me a kiss.

"From the time I was a little girl, there is no place on earth I would rather be than right here," Susan said. "I loved coming here with my parents. Daddy built this cabin by himself."

"Wait, Susan," I interrupted, "mentioning your father reminds me. What was that this morning, with the hand thing?"

She smiled for a minute, then said: "I guess almost the earliest memory of my parents is sitting at the kitchen table. After they ate, they would put their palms together, then lock their fingers together.

"I asked my Mom a long time ago about it.

"She said that when you have two different people, you have two different dreams, two different ideas of what they expect in life, two different ways to doing things, two different . . . well two different EVERYTHING.

"This was their way of reminding each other that even though they were two, that now they were one. People do stupid things. People say things without thinking. And most often the ones they do the stupid things to, and the ones they say stupid things to are actually the ones they love most.

"It was their way of reminding each other that no matter what happens, no matter what angry words may be exchanged during the day . . . well they were still one.

"For Daddy to do that this morning! Well it was his way of saying that we -- you and I -- are now one.

"How does that make you feel, Dennis?"

"Happier than I can possibly say. Words are so simple Susan. It is easy to say 'I love you,' but that doesn't make the words true. What I saw, and what I felt this morning when we put our hands together . . . well that was beyond words.

I held my hand up, with fingers slightly apart.

Susan put her palm against mine and we intertwined our fingers together.

"I do love you Susan, and will always love you."

Susan told me she loved me also, and would always love me, then we kissed again.

"There are some things you need to know Dennis, and it would be a lot easier if you would just let me talk, let me say what I need to say my own way, without questions or interruptions. Is that okay?"

I nodded yes.

Susan then told me she had lost her virginity in this bed, almost two years earlier.

She had been dating the same guy for almost two years, and while they would fool around, do a lot of touching and feeling, there had not been any actual sex.

She had decided that when she did lose her virginity she wanted it to be here, in the spot she loved more than any other on earth. Even though she had been dating this guy for two years, she had never brought him here.

Then, when she felt it was the right time, they rode horses out and had planned on spending the weekend here.

"Even though he was an experienced horseman, he complained the entire way about the ride, then after he got here he continued to complain. He said the canyon was 'nice,' but didn't like the cabin because it was so primitive.

"He especially didn't like the fact that his cell phone wouldn't work out here."

They got into an argument, but made up, and eventually had sex.

"It was a disaster! A lot of pain, then 30 seconds later he was finished."

They didn't even spend the night, but rode back. Susan said she cried most of the way.

A couple of weeks later, he called and apologized, and asked her out, and she agreed.

For almost a year they continued like that, dating once or twice a month, and having sex once or twice a month.

"Last night was the first time I ever had an orgasm! I would hear some of my girlfriends talk about how wonderful sex was, and how many times they would have a climax and I thought they were just making it up.

"At least until last night!"

Susan said he would rarely use his mouth and tongue, never seemed to care if she really enjoyed it or not.

"Finally, when I found out my Mom had cancer and was dying, I broke it off."

Susan stopped and sat up a little until she could look at me.

"You know, don't you? You know what happened after the Miss Texas Pageant?" she asked.

"Debra told me yesterday morning," I explained. "She didn't tell me anything about what happened, just that you had been assaulted."

Susan put her head back on my shoulder, and was silent for so long I thought she had fallen asleep.

"There were two of them," she began.

Susan went on to explain how she had driven down to the college. Summer break was still going on, but she needed to finish up registration since she had been busy with the pageant.

She was taking a short-cut through a wooded area, when she was attacked.

They grabbed her, and when she tried to scream one punched her in the stomach, knocking her breathe out.

"One of them held a knife to my throat and told me if I made a sound they would kill me. But not before carving my face up."

The two men ripped her clothes off and each took a turn raping her.

Susan would start crying very hard at certain points, but all I could do was continued to hold her. I knew she needed to get this nightmare out in the open.

She had thought they were through, but then one again held the knife at her throat and made her fondle the other one, with her hands and mouth, until he was hard.

"Then he raped me again."

She was then forced to do the same thing to the other guy, but when he was hard he made her get on her hands and knees.

He raped her anally.

"I didn't know that such pain could exist," she gasped out, now crying non-stop.

At some point she blacked out, and when she came to it was almost night.

She found her clothes and purse, and called Debra.

"That is why . . . this morning . . . when I was washing you . . . I couldn't," she said.

"The demons . . . the demons are still there."

I continued to hold Susan tightly, and started telling her how much I loved her, and would always love her.

"Tomorrow night, when we get back to the ranch, I plan on asking your father for his permission to marry you," I told her.

Susan started crying even harder, and then said me she hadn't told me the worst part yet.

Again, she was quite for so long I thought she had fallen asleep, but eventually she resumed talking.

"Several weeks later . . . I missed my period. I didn't want to use the hospital, since Debra might find out, so I went to a private clinic. I . . . I found out I was pregnant," Susan said, in a chillingly cold voice.

Susan also explained that Debra, along with her mother before she died, and her father were all strongly pro-Life, and extremely anti-abortion.

"Under Federal law, the Navy Hospital at Corpus Christi is required to provide abortions, but Debra also refused to assist. She has gotten in trouble in the past because of it, but she was adamant.

"My father refuses to support any politician unless he is anti-abortion. I knew if either found out I was even thinking about an abortion . . . well they would go nuts. My father would probably disown me and kick me out of the house.

"I told them I needed to get away for a week or two and wanted to visit a friend of mine who had moved to Chicago.

"The part about the friend who moved to Chicago was true, and I did spend a couple of days with her. But the main reason I went to Chicago was so I could get an abortion.

"Only they botched the procedure. I ended up with an infection, and had to have a hysterectomy. I can never . . . Dennis, I can never have children."

By now Susan's body was racked with sobs.

"Susan . . . Susan look at me," I told her, but she refused to meet my eyes. "Look at me, Susan," I again asked.

She finally lifted her eyes up to mine.

"I told you that words are easy. But please listen to what I am saying.

"I love you Susan . . . more than I thought it was possible to love someone. I am not looking for a brood mare. I don't care if you can have children or not. We can always adopt if you want to. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to marry you and be with you . . . FOREVER."

12