All Comments on 'The Marine & The Beauty Queen Ch. 04'

by OldSarge69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rambling

Again we know she cheated after they were married, so what is the purpose of all this? Yes she was brutalized and raped, terrible. She gets pregnant, horrible. Her family dead set against abortion, and she has a back alley procedure and the "doctor" botched it. She cannot have children because of that, again terrible She had a hysterectomy. Full or partial? Don't know.

She tells him, and shocker he still loves her. Now we are learning his physical injuries hurt when he has sex. Uh oh...

You are making her out that she is a goddess, yet when push comes to shove you turn her into a cheating slut who cries out to her husband "don't hurt my lover" with cum dripping down her chin.

??????? And you call this a romance????

This is very confusing and certainly not a romance. You did not have the guts to put it in Loving Wives. Sad.

WACC, and RAAC for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I dont get it.

Susan had to suck his cock. She had too. She swallowed his come. She overcame her aversion. They shared his juices. How romantic, what a loving future wife.

Well gee he marries her, and then she becomes a loving wife, cause that's exactly how "The Marine" finds his "Beauty Queen" with her lips around another man's cock and his balls slapping her chin.

I agree with some of the comments, romance??

Don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the chapters are short

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

just stop, put it it the category it belongs in, that would be the trash can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't Listen

Don't listen to all the negative people that don't know what real life can be like, you have to take the good with the bad, and deal with it. One of your comments was about really 'feeling love' and I pity the people who haven't. I have and I lost her and I'll miss her until the end of my days. This story isn't about the length of chapters or whether it's in the right category - it feels more like real life and I loved it and can hardly wait for the next chapter. So, I thank you for putting this story here for people to see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
..

While mostly romance I do agree that with the first chapter this story should be in living wives. I've been waiting for a "which brings us to the present" kind of transition, and while I have enjoyed the story so far I do wish we could get back to the main conflict, his wife enjoying the company of their pastor. Other than that I have no negative comments. Good story.

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
keep goint

Keep going. really good story so far. well written. just wondering how you are going to end it. don't listen to the naysayers.

sferguson53sferguson53over 10 years ago
Great story

I love it! Building slowly, holding my interest. Keep going!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Surprising

I didn't realize how bad it was for Susan. The rape was very traumatic and it scared her terribly. That still doesn't explain why...

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago

Hope she sued the clinic and the doctors.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Sit back and enjoy a good story. I am.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous