The Marine & The Beauty Queen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I again held my hand up in front of her, with my fingers slightly apart.

Susan grabbed my hand with hers, like a drowning man would grab a lifeline.

"Are . . . are you an Angel?" she asked, and was smiling a little, despite the tears.

"You would be willing to adopt children?" she asked. "You would still want to marry me?"

I nodded, "Yes!"

"You are an Angel," she sighed very softly, then snuggled even closer to me and put her head on my shoulder.

Within a few minutes her even breathing told me Susan was finally asleep. And soon I joined her in slumber.

I woke up a couple of hours later, only I was now alone in the bed.

"Susan?" I cried out loud.

"I'm here," I immediately heard her answer and I breathed a sigh of relief.

I looked over to see her carrying a bowl of water over to the bed. When I looked down, I saw there was already one bowl there, along with some washcloths and soap.

Apparently Susan had been up long enough to start the fire again in the wood stove and had heated water.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Something I HAVE to do, and more importantly, something I WANT to do," she answered, then sat down beside me.

She reached over and gently took hold of my penis, but her hands were trembling.

"Susan, you don't have . . ." I began, but she interrupted me.

"Hush!" she said. "I told you this is something I HAVE to do, and something I WANT to do."

She wet one cloth, then put soap on it and began cleaning my penis and scrotum. I almost immediately begin to get hard.

After gently washing me for a few minutes, she rinsed out the cloth, and removed most of the soap. She wet the other cloth in the second bowl and removed any remaining soap.

She again grasped my now rock-hard penis, then leaned over and took the head into her mouth.

I gasped.

I could feel her tongue covering the head of my penis. I moaned.

She pulled off, then began licking me from top to bottom, and all the way around.

She again opened her mouth and took half my length into her mouth.

When I felt the constriction as my penis started to enter her throat, Susan gagged and pulled off.

"I can't believe how big you are," she said, then leaned down again and took me deep into her mouth. This time, when I felt me enter her throat she continued pressing forward until her lips were pressed against my pubic hairs.

She pulled all the way back to get a breath, then took me deep into her throat again, just a little easier and faster than before.

She continued for several minutes until I felt myself getting close.

I tried to warn her, but my words, if anything, just made her go faster.

"Susan . . . oh God, Susan . . . I'm about to . . . Susan, if you don't stop now . . ."

I could feel my balls draw up . . . and Susan did pull halfway back but started sucking on the head of my penis as hard as she could.

One of the hardest things I have ever done is not grab her head and hold her there, but instinctively I knew that would be the wrong thing to do.

With a final shouted, "Susan!" I erupted inside her mouth.

She immediately began swallowing, and continued sucking on me until I was flaccid before finally releasing me from her mouth.

I immediately held my arms up and she shifted upward until she was resting her head on my chest.

I pulled her up some more and tried to kiss her, but Susan turned her head away.

Now, I did grab her face between my hands and forced her lips against mine. I could see the surprise in her eyes as my tongue entered her mouth.

I could taste me, in her mouth, but I didn't care. Soon we were exchanging a deep, deep kiss.

"I can't believe you kissed me," she said, after we stopped to catch our breath. "Todd, my ex- would never kiss me after . . . you know."

"Todd didn't love you like I love you," I told her.

"I know," she said, "I know. No one has EVER loved me like you do," then kissed me again.

"How is your leg," Susan eventually asked, and I told her that my leg actually felt much better. And it did.

What I did not tell her was that almost everything else hurt. My other knee, my back, my shoulders, my hips, even my elbows. And I had a headache. A really bad headache.

I blamed it from sleeping on a new bed, one I wasn't used to sleeping on.

Later, when Susan asked if I felt like exploring the canyon a little, I said sure, and soon we had dressed and Susan and I were walking outside. Well, I was hobbling around on the crutches.

I was like a kid with a new toy. I loved everything I saw, and I could see the joy in Susan's eyes as she watched me fall in love with something she had always loved.

After an hour or so, though, Susan again asked how I felt, saying I looked a little pale.

Again, I did not tell her the truth. The fact was, I felt bad. Everything was hurting even more, but I just told her I wasn't used to such extreme physical exertion, such as her bedroom last night, the kitchen table this morning and the bed in the cabin earlier in the afternoon.

Susan, bless her heart, blushed crimson red. God, she is so beautiful when she blushes!

Then she told me I had better get used to it, because this was just the start! And blushed even more!

12