All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 20'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

Hold on Martin. Hang in there and

maybe you will get your chance at

the revenge you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great as always

Hi Rikki,

great story as always. Personally the story driven segments are not really my cup of tea but I can see where this is going and certainly appreciate the direction. Perhaps some more dressing / feminization sequences next time? And, most importantly, do you have any idea already when next time will be?

Keep up the great work!

StormXStormXover 11 years ago
Can't wait for the payback

I have been and am enjoying the story. Only complaint is the time between chapters.....

From my perspective, at this point, the story only has two real possible outcomes. Martin becomes so beaten down that he accepts his life as a woman and accepts the Baron as his one true love. In doing so, he accepts that pain and humiliation he was forced to go through as a being necessary so he could prove worthy of the great man's love. In that case, I fully endorse the sex change and wish Marcia a long and happy life. I also hope that Missy gets a lifetime of laughs from remembering her cruelty to Martin as she sips her cold Krystal by the pool that she paid for with Martin's inheritance.

The second possibility is that Martin never accepts the chemical castration and forced feminization, even if they finally force a full sex change on him. He never accepts, but does learn to give the appearance of acceptance. Nor does he ever forget the sadistic joy taken by those involved in his many torments. In this case, it is inevitable that Martin will eventually get free. Given sufficient time, a man with a such a strong will, whipped by pain and hatred will find a way. It may take many years, but he will find a way. At the end he may have to kill the Baron or others, or just create the situation where they get killed.

This option then leads to Martin's version of the count of Monte Christo. It's the version I am personally rooting for. With the Baron dead, Martin inherits the barons estates, wealth and political power. Martin now uses the position and power of Lady Vargos to remind the ones that signed the papers selling him to the Baron, he reminds the step-bitch Missy and the always helpful LeAnne and all the other good little sadistic helpers employed by the Baron; Martin reminds them that none shall escape his/her justice.

I look forward to finding out the author's final destination.

Keep up the the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need For Revenge

Martin need's to get revenge on the barron,leanne, and missy .I would like to see

him get payback for what was done to him . I cannot see why he did not know

missy was behind this. It is obvious she just want's his money. I think their punishment should fit the crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no revenge

give martin no chance to escape or any revenge. that will kill the story. dont let him loose his balls to soon. it would be better, the pills let slowly shrink his penis and his balls and make his nipples more sensitive and he should notice that fact. force him to live in a extreme feminine way. he should have to go shopping and choose sexy underwear for himself. he should have to read womens magazins. force him to do pictures in sexy lingery for a upperclass mans magazine with his ass sticked up and his shrinked dick hanging limp between his nylons. but no revenge! feminize him all the time against his will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please!

Dear Rik,

Please leave Martin’s tackle intact. I love this story and impatiently look forward to the next installments. I think he should be treated to a complete feminization, breast implants, brow shaving, hairline lowering, electrolysis, adam’s apple reduction, hormone therapy to soften his skin and promote breast development, stopping short of castrating him. He should be keep in a drug induced coma until he awakes to find himself transformed in to a beautiful completely convincing woman, not a drag queen caricature. He should look like Andrej Pejic, the famous cross-dressing fashion model. So beautiful he can become the face and representative of the Baron’s luxury brands and fashion house. Keep him impotent when the Baron in at home. When he is frequently away on business Martin gets his erection back. He’s allowed his concubines. Martin in now thoroughly confused. He hates being forced into being female but he’s in love with himself. A narcissistic nightmare, He loves his breasts. He loves the attention he’s getting from his mother-inlaw, sister-inlaw, and his step-mother. They all love the softer, beautiful big dicked woman. They want to fuck him, tease him, put him in all kinds’ 0f chastity and pierced erection denial situations. They love dressing him up and taking him out to lunch. They’re a little jealous of how beautiful he turned out. Leanne and Lisa can really do a convincing job with him now, and they both take turns sexually assaulting him.

I’m not a big fan of the male on male sex, but as a plot device it works well to add to Martin’s frustration. He begins to realize he’s a male lesbian. He loves women exclusively and is beginning to understand why he’s had trouble in the past relating to them as a man.

Martin precipitates this big change in his life by biting of the first half of the Baron’s foreskin. The Baron was very proud of it and was furious with Martin. A knockout punch sent Martin to the surgery with a broken jaw and the rest of the operations followed.

Please find a story at www.storysite.org by Anyport called “After a Fashion” one of my favorite.

This story could go on quite some time if you are motivated. You got many enthusiastic responses. Just don’t take his tackle, please.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 11 years ago
Clarity and opportunity

I have been following this story from the beginning and must agree with StormX that Martin must now DO SOMETHING to free himself. He was kept isolated and guarded and had no contact with the outside world. Now however, he is in the company of people, some of whom obviously disapprove of his "lifestyle" choice, even if they are too polite to say so. Missy may not be the villain here. Remember, she was also a victim, and she may simply be taunting, goading, and provoking Martin to "grow some balls" and ACT! she may be trying to provide Martin the clarity about the reality of his situation and future that he is lacking.

Martin must have the balls to approach those guests that he suspects could be sympathetic and helpful and state his case quickly and succinctly. That he is the victim of kidnap, torture, and rape. That his family sold him into slavery under the laws allowing arranged marriages.

That he is being coerced by torture to comply. He must take this opportunity.

Some of these guests Martin recognized from the wedding. If they were disapproving then and are still disapproving now, those should be his first choice of whom to approach.

Either Martin is strong and will choose to act, or he is weak, and will let his husband force him to have a sex change. If that happens then there would no longer be any reason to follow this story, as Martin's body, spirit, and soul will have been destroyed.

There is however one MAJOR item of interest that has yet to be revealed. What is the Baron's interest in choosing Martin? Why Martin? What does/is the Baron getting from this? I hope the author will choose to reveal the answer before ending the series.

Once again Rik, you have produced a well written and interesting chapter to a fantastic and terrifying tale. Please keep it up and please don't make us wait too long for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love this story!

Please no more long lapses between chapters it is too cruel to your devoted public. I can't wait for Martin to get back at everyone but I really can't wait to find out the Baron's true motivation for forcing this situation on Martin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Martin gets payback

It is obvious missy and the baron were in on this.

Missy is a gold digger ,she knew that martins father

left her out of the will. missy has already gotten

7,000,000 dollars.I am sure she is in it with the barron .

Martin needs to get free and then see how missy

and the barron like to be violated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Date for next...

Installment?

majfootlovermajfootloverover 11 years ago
let him escape

I love your story but I miss two things :

-what about his cock and balls ? Does he feel some needs to cum or not ? Does he want to masturbate ? Can he be hard from time to time ?

-let him try to escape really and seriously

Thanks

ireaditireaditover 11 years ago
Make Martin more up-to-date

I guess Ch 21 will be the remaining portion of the banquet. Afterward, is he going to have the sex change?? At least have him take estrogen as well as the medicine for the dead male sex drive. In time, he should get boob implants and nipple rings -- wouldn't it be nice he he wore ruby and diamond solitaire pins in his nipples all the time? How about bringing him out of the slut of the 60's stage, with Leanne learning how to give him a 21st century look, with his own long hair with no teasing and dyed chestnut (a dark brown with glowing red highlights), his own everyday clothes like skirts & blouses, nice suits to wear to the women's club meetings, 3 inch heels for foot comfort, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
²Imposible ...or yes?:(

1.000.000.000 of women are on this case ( of arranged mariage(Asia,africa...))

and if the laws in these countries (eg Spain, Belgium ...) allow the gay wedding this story would not be a fiction.

But

this marriage has no value without the signature of Missy and her brother (minimum six (chapter 19), and since she was not legally married; its nonsense !

and is mainly the reason for his revenge on his son-in-law.

For the rest: Good and horrible story

Comodine

preetizintababe1preetizintababe1over 11 years ago
waiting is good...

now seeing a very interesting part..... superb.... loved it....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous