All Comments on 'The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 21'

by rik581

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tits

Marcia needs some big tits

rik581rik581over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much.........and farewell!

There are times when nothing, says the most. The Marriage of Martin Hastings is completed here at Literotica, and the last chapter (21), it appears was the least popular of all. I appreciate all the readers who supported and enjoyed the journey. Yes, even the critics were well received and I found all opinions fascinating and fun to read.

For those who wish to contact me with an email about further adventures of Martin feel free to do so.

Thank you again.

Rikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what?

I don't understand. Are you finished with this character for good? Or are you continuing him as Marcia? Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Many questions answeared in this

Chapter. Life looks grim for Marcia.

If Marcia ever does get revenge I

Hope she directs it to those who

Deserve it. Hang in there Marcia.

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 11 years ago
well written

The entire series was very well written! Congratulations Rik and I look forward to readying part 2 "the life and times..."

Martin's life is now completely out of his control. But what he does in the next series is of great interest to me. I still continue to hope he finds a way to eventually escape and get his revenge.

Rik, I can't wait for more. Again, Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is it ended?

When might we expect to be reading the new series starring Marcia Vargos?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Well you promised more and now we're waiting. I want the life and times, I want some revenge and I really want to know the Baron's motivations. I'm also really interested in the role of Marcia's concubine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hello?

Do you ever intend to answer any of the questions asked of you, or have you gone in to hiding again? Can we expect a new series starring Marcia Vargos, or have you completely abandoned continuing on with the story?

rik581rik581over 11 years agoAuthor
Yes, I'm here.

Short of the story being rejected for some reason, you should see my first attempt at "The Life and Times of Lady Vargos" tomorrow or the next day. It has been submitted.

Thank you to those who emailed and requested me to post more of my series here at Literotica. I will do my best to entertain you by, arranging words in such a way that you find them appealing to read.

Thanks Rikki

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonnderful CaPivting

This was so will written twisted and turns al coming back to the point of story Rik you have a wonderful talnet for writing keep up the fantsatic work Hope to hear more from you For I think Ms Vargos is just getting started

Hugs

Ana

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another hot one

I love this one too. The deep despair he feels. The humiliation and degradation of becoming a woman! HOT! I WANT STORIES WITH MORE UNWANTED SEX!!!! Once he starts liking it, wanting it & craving it then I will stop reading your stories. By tue way, I am a hetrosexual woman and this shit turns me on! Wish my boyfriend was BI!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What cums next?

A really well thought out story with lots of twists and turns. A spell-binding emotional page-turner.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

VERY WELL DONE !! Keep it up , , I hope to read more from Martin soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

I really enjoyed this story! When will you post "The life and times of lady vargos "?

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderover 5 years ago
Wtf. Series has no ending.

I just spent many hours reading this story only to find it was abandoned. You could have just had him commit suicide to give it an ending. Abandoning a series is the biggest sin an author can make because I don’t read anything but that author anymore.

rik581rik581over 5 years agoAuthor
It does have an ending

Jessica

This story is written in three books. The Marriage of Martin Hastings is the wedding and consummation. The next nook The Life and Times of Lady Vargos I will be posting the entire series here again next week. It is another 21 chapters and I will do some rework as I do it. The last book A Lady No More is through 16 chapters and I am working on 17. It will take a while for it all to roll out as it has to be checked by an editor before it is posted on each chapter.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Well...

written, for the most part. And it's an interesting tale to be sure.

You've done a good job of portraying a socially accepted barbaric practice, and from both sides of the practice. No small feat.

Of course, you couldn't have done it so well had Martin/Marcia not been so pig-headed. Several women tried to clue him in on how to better tolerate oppressive misogyny, and it would have helped him to, eventually, make a better try at escape, or homicide, or suicide. Of course, Martin, as a wealthy, white man would, also, be prone to staying stuck on his own misfortune, and you've portrayed that quite well throughout.

I had hoped to have a little more focus on someone enjoying sexual activity than what was here. Your efforts to make the Baron seem so unattractive to Martin, made it difficult for me to appreciate that the Baron was really getting his enjoyment. As I write, I realize the enormousness of the incongruity I'm wishing for...still.

Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
jeez

How can you waste so much time writing this drivel, I admit to only skimming through it but it's just a ridiculous load of nonesense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so you are a man hater a good writer would at least let him have revenge on the bitches and either let him get out or die

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

anonymous;

If it's so horrible why did you "Skim in the first place, right at the beginning of the story " this is about the content warning"

How could you miss. That, to everybody now; guys come to terms with your self, get help

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrik581@rik581
537 Followers
I enjoy writing tales of Forced Feminization with lot's of fetish content. Sharing these stories with others who enjoy similar.