The Masked Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

You hold me and pull me up and your mouth starts to work its way back up my body, barely giving me time to breathe and gather myself, you turn me around and your tongue moves from the crack of my bum up my spine, slowly to my shoulders, licking along the length of them, depositing more butterfly kisses, moving up my neck, your breath barely a whisper on the morning breeze, your scent still distinct and masculine, mixed with the smell of sex. You continue to tease me in this way until you feel my passion and arousal grow once more and you know that I am ready to cum again. You guide me then towards the bed but instead of getting on it turn me around and come behind me. You bend me over and I place my hands on the bed to steady myself, my nipples are barely touching the cotton sheets, you place one hand on my back and the other around my waist and guide your hardness into me.

I push back to take more of you and you oblige, pushing until you are so deep you cannot go any further, I feel your hot balls on me, my juices running down your shaft. You move your hands to my hips and pull yourself out slowly, then push back in, moving my hips into rhythm with yours. I mould myself around you and you feel the tightness making it harder for you to stay in control. My muscles grab you and pull you in further, letting go for brief moments and then pulling you back in again. Your pace starts to quicken and you thrust your hardness into me deeply, feeling more and more a part of me with each stroke.

I cry out your name and you know from the shudders of my body that I am close to coming again already. You also begin to moan and you are breathing hard. I start to scream as my body orgasms and my muscles clench your hardness in spasms, my juices now running onto your balls. You scream now also thrusting yourself hard and fast into me over and over again, you come and as you do my muscles grab you and suck your juices into me, I can feel your hot liquid squirting deep inside of me, your legs go weak and when I finally release you we half fall onto the floor in each arms and kiss.

We lie there for sometime just holding each other, caressing each others silky skin before we are strong enough to get up and move to the bathroom.

I lead you into the bathroom and I run the water in the large double sized oval tub, leaving the rose petals in there I pour more rose water into the bath causing light bubbles. The smell is amazing without being overpowering.

I place all of the products around one edge of the bath and light all of the candles. They are not really needed in the midday sun but add to the ambiance and seem in harmony with the mood. I take a clip and place my hair in a messy bun high on top of my head. Some hairs have fallen loose but I do not mind.

I go over to where you stand watching me and kiss you full on the mouth, you kiss me back and just enjoy being there in that moment. I move behind you and start to place butterfly kisses all over your neck and shoulders, my lips barely touching, my breath no more than a warm breeze on your skin.

My hands reach around and gently caress your stomach and chest as I do this, my lips eventually finding their way to your ears, blowing a gentle breeze in each one before licking the edges with my tongue. You lean into me enjoying the gentle pleasure, all remaining tension starting to ease from your body and mind.

When the bath is full I guide you toward it and you step in, the warm water caressing your skin, making it feel silky and soft almost immediately, tiredness overcomes you and you close your eyes, the scent of roses filling your senses. You feel me climb in behind you; I gently lower myself down into the water, my legs wrapping themselves around your waist, coming to rest on your thighs. I whisper for you to relax and not speak.

You can feel my breasts at your back, full and soft. You relax your arms and let you your hands fall onto my calves. I reach for the jug from the side and fill it with the warm scented water. I gently pour this over your head, ensuring it does not go into your closed eyes. It feels good to you, the warm water falling down your neck and back. I reach down again and take the shampoo and with a small amount in my palms warm it up and then gently begin to wash your hair. My fingers massage every inch of your scalp, firmly but gently, moving in such small circles that it appears to the eye as if my hands are not moving at all.

You moan a little with the pleasure and your head pushes back slightly into my hands. My fingers start at the front of your head gradually moving their way back over your crown, around the sides and eventually down to the nape of your neck. I move your head forward, so gently you are unaware I am doing it and I begin to massage your neck and ears in this same way.

I move down to your shoulders, using a little more pressure now and slightly bigger movements, slowly still though, each hand moving away from your neck down you shoulder blades and then back up to begin moving down each arm. When I reach your elbow I pull my hands along your skin back up to you neck and then push the down your arms again.

I pull back up and move my fingers in this way up your neck and back over your head, pushing your hair up before pulling my fingers back down over your head. I then use the jug again to rinse your hair of the shampoo and gently run my fingers through your scalp again, using the motion to gently move your head back settling it against my soft breasts. Your eyes stay closed but I know that you are not asleep, just relaxing and enjoying the moment.

I reach my hands down and taking the sponge and wet it in the water before applying some of the oil. I gently start to rub the sponge all over your chest and arms and just about reaching your manhood, which is relaxed but starting to get firm as I gently wash it with my sponge. You let out a soft moan again and a wicked grin appears on your lips.

I cannot resist leaning down to kiss you. I continue to wash you and use the jug to pour the warm water over you to rinse your skin. I wash myself too, lifting my legs high to reach. I then pour more oil into my hands and turn my attention back to your manhood, which is now standing firm and tall out of the water.

I use my hands to massage your shaft, running my finger nails along the underside with one hand while my other hand goes into the water to gently squeeze your balls. My fingers dance lightly around the head and tip, dripping water from the sponge over the eye of your hardness. You start to wriggle a little and your moaning becomes more frequent as your breathing becomes labored.

I take your hardness fully into my hands now and begin to squeeze and rub up and down, my movements getting faster as your breathing increases, my hold becomes firmer and I form a tightness around you and I rub you up and down, you are so hard now, I am tempted to climb around and get on top of you, but I resist, enjoying instead the pleasure you are getting from this and the way your whole body is relaxing and loosing itself in the moment.

You scream out now and I have to use one hand to wrap around your waist to stop you from going under the water as your body jerks, my hand moves faster and grips harder until I see and feel you come, your hot liquid shooting out over us. Your cock still twitching in my hand as your body starts to relax once more.

I use the sponge and oil to clean us again and sooth your head with one hand while still holding you with the other arm around your waist.

I lean back and we lay like this for some time until the water starts to cool. I then lean you forwards, and step out of the bath. I lean in and take your hands and guide you too. We are sleepy. We tired but satisfied and content.

I dry you off with a soft towel before drying myself and then lead you back to the bedroom, we fall into the bed amongst the rose petals and I rest my head on your chest as you wrap your arms around me. We have no need for words and both fall asleep quickly into a delicious dream....to be continued...

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12