The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh...ohh goddddddd...yesssssss..."

She was moaning and squirming and getting close. It was time to fuck her. I withdrew my finger and grabbed her hips. With a sharp tug I pulled her down off the end of the table so that her feet were on the floor and she was leaning face down on the table top.

"Grab the edge of the table and don't move," I ordered.

Still groaning and breathing heavily she did as I said. She was so ready. I lifted her feet one at a time and put them on little platforms that I slid out from the base of the table. These platforms had been designed to raise the victim's hips to the right height for me to take her from the rear.

There was one more thing I wanted to do to her to make sure she associated the ass play with pleasure. I took a string of beads, each one about half an inch in diameter, and after dipping it into an oily solution I pushed it slowly up into her ass. At least ten beads disappeared into her, leaving just the end of the string hanging out.

"Ahhhh..."

This time she seemed to welcome the invasion of her ass, even though she had no idea what I had done. She was going to soon find out.

My cock had waited a long time and was eager to feel the hot, slippery walls of her pussy. I plunged into her in one hard thrust.

"Oh fuck...oh shiiit...ohhhhhh...do me...more...more...harder damn it...ohhhhhh."

No more the shy little woman. Joanna was out of control and loving it. I knew we were both going to cum very quickly. For me the feeling started in my toes and surged up through my body. I leaned back, pushing deep, and took the end of the bead string in my hand.

Just as I felt the hot fluid begin to gush from my balls I pulled the beads slowly out of her ass. The little spheres popped out one a time, stimulating all the aroused nerve endings around her ass hole and sending her into orbit.

"OHHHHHHH...MY...GODDDDDDDD...I'VE NEVER...NEVER... OHHHHH."

I pumped her a dozen or so more times before collapsing on her back. We were both completely spent. After my breathing slowed I whispered in her ear.

"You liked that didn't you, you little slut. That was the best massage you have ever had. And it is the first of many. Your next appointment is two weeks from today."

"Yes sir," she said.

12