The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to writhe on the bed, unintelligible noises spilled from her lips as she felt his teeth ensnare her hard nipples, felt his fingers delve into her liquid pussy and then seek that hard little nub of flesh which would provide her release.

His fingers moved smoothly and quickly inside her pussy, the outer lips already open like a spring flower revealing the soft coral pink inner leaves. Juices seemed to boil and bubble from within her as his fingers slide upwards to find her clitoris and ease it from the protective fold of flesh. He stroked it, he massaged it, and he squeezed it. Each gentle action heightening the fire which burned ever stronger inside Lisa. She had never felt like this, her mind racing, unable to comprehend the feelings inside her as his mouth and talented fingers brought her ever closer to the climax she yearned for.

Then suddenly, without warning, she felt him push two fingers deep inside her. Like some two pointed phallus, they tore into her with an urgent strong force. That act was enough to bring her to the apex of her desire.

Juices latterly poured from within her, coating his hands. Her clitoris, on fire from his insistent fingers, was now squeezed against her own flesh as his fingers reached inside her and found her G spot. Her body arched, his mouth sucked her breast further into mouth.

Some primitive moan escaped her as all the air in her lungs rushed out and she reached her climax. Her body shook; eyes squeezed tightly closed, as convulsions coursed through her body,. She forced herself down onto his rigid fingers. She went into some form of spasm as she gulped in a lungful of air, only to scream it out again as another climax raced through her every sinew.

One smaller, quieter climax went through her body as she came back down from the heights of her climax; her new pinnacle. Such was the energy that she had expended she fell back exhausted onto the table. Limp.

She did not feel the soft cotton blanket being placed over her, nor the soft click of the catch as he left the room. It was several minutes before she realised she was alone. Quite alone, with just the soft sounds of the ocean and the darkening skies of an African sunset.

to be continued?

12