All Comments on 'The Massage Ch. 01'

by daninmo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hard to read

What's with the double spacing and lack of paragraphs? And besides that the writing style made it distracting, boring, and uninteresting.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Maybe Julie would like some alone time with Scott

Without her husband around to complicate the affair. She could fuck Scott all afternoon while her husband is at work, and beg him to cum deep in her pussy.

Thanks for the post

katibkatibover 13 years ago
Gender

For your information: masseuse is feminine; masseur is male. Scott is a masseur, not a masseuse. As for the story -- sounds too familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hot hot

Great story. Deserves to be continued. Of course it won't please those wimpy moralists who can't go any further than nice hubby-wife stories preferably in the morally approved missionary position.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
LOVE MASSAGE STORIES

Asking the wife for approval in advance is different but hot. My own story, "The Massage Gambit," posted last week is just the opposite -- the wife gets seduced by the masseur -- hey different strokes!

I agree with some of other comments about paragraphs, line-breaks, and switching of tense which did make the story harder to read -- but the action is hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Emotion-Less

This story was like a film with nice script and acting but dumb direction. The element that was missing from the story teller was the use of emotions. If he can improve on this part, it would be a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous