The Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Julie, we can't let you not have a little pleasure can we?" he said, kneeling down -still naked - behind her. She gasped again - this time as her husband's fingers explored between her legs, parting her folds and flicking her clitty.

"Let me finish of Jane first." she panted, "She's nearly there now!"

And I knew she was close as Julie's licking and fingering coupled with my sucking and fondling of her breasts had brought her panting to that point I knew so well.

"Yes," I smiled, looking over at Julie, with her naked husband behind her, "It won't be long now, so get that tongue working - and she loves two fingers at the same time feeling for her g-spot."

Julie probably knew this anyway, but she certainly hit the spot for Jane, as she soon began writhing and thrusting her hips up into her friends face, as Julie tried hard to keep her tongue on Jane's wriggling clitty. Jane was now panting out loud, moaning and crying out in pleasure as her friend took her to orgasm in a thrashing spasm of movement and ecstasy.

"Yes!" she was crying,"Yes, suck me Julie oh Yes, how good, ahhh, yes, oh more, ah yessss!"

Julie slowed down a little as Jane's orgasm subsided, then went back for more.

"No, no, thanks, but once is enough for me, and that was just fantastic!" panted Jane, as her friend looked up from between her legs. "I'm so exhausted but it was so wonderful to have all this attention. A woman's sucking is just so good - you must be very well practised, Julie."

"Well," smiled Julie, "I have sucked quite a few or our friends, one way or another - and I'm very glad it was good for you then, Jane. But..."

"Yes, we know!" said Dave, "You're the only one not to cum at breakfast, so yes, it must be your turn now. I'd love to make love with you Jane, but I'm still soft after Andy's expert sucking, and I can see Andy's got a good hard cock again, so would you like him inside you instead?

Julie looked me in the eyes, the way she always used to, and said the words I longed to hear.

"Oh yes please! Would you like to come inside me Andy? I'm very juicy already, and I'm sure Jane won't mind, will you?"

Jane had now pulled herself up to a sitting position, just in front of me, and smiled as she spoke. "No, of course not - we can all make love with each other now, can't we? Here, you lie down and me and Dave will watch from the table - unless we get carried away and join in of course!" She giggled then kissed me before standing up and going over to sit at the table. Dave joined her, then Julie moved up to sit on the sofa, knees together, and smoothed down that so sexy sweater, with her nipples pushing forward so clearly.

"So, Andy, would you like to slip inside me? You haven't answered yet!"

"You know I would!" I grinned, standing up naked in front of her, and pushing my hips towards her. "But first I think I need to be as moist as you!"

I put my hands on my hips, and pushed myself even closer to her head. She smiled and licked her lips as I took my cock in my hand and held it towards her.

Then I was in heaven again, as with everyone watching, Julie simply took my cock into her mouth, licking strongly with her tongue and pushing down right over me before slipping off and looking up.

"Is that what you had in mind?" she asked, smiling, "A nice wet cock!"

"Oh, Julie that was just so amazing" I replied. "I ask you to suck and you just do! Will you do it again please?"

"Well of course, Andy, I'm here to pleasure you - and I actually like the hardness of your bell end too, it's so different from Pete's. And I can't wait to feel you inside me! So come here and I'll suck you as long as you promise to come and fuck me!"

I just stood there in heaven again as her pink sweatered body moved forward and her pretty lips opened to take in my hardness. If I'd just touched myself I could have been coming in no time - but I knew a greater treat was in store, so I just watched as she moved her head up and down over me, before slipping back.

"Right, now I've done my part of the deal," she said, lying back on the couch and opening her legs wider, "You did promise me a little treat, didn't you?"

I needed no further invitation, so got down on one knee to position myself right to slip into her, and lowered my hand to her moist cunt to feel the slipperiness and finger her gently before I slipped in.

Then I heard Jane moving closer behind me. "Oh don't bother fingering her, love, she just needs your cock inside her - just like your fantasy. So you get your body in the right place, and I'll make sure you slip in OK."

Doing my wife's bidding, I got myself over Julie, with one hand on the couch and the other stroking her breast through her sweater, as I gelt Jane's hand hold my cock and steer it to her friends cunt.

Slipping into her felt so easy and so wonderful, as her moist cunt yielded easily to my pushing into her, but tightly gripped my when I was fully in.

I looked down and saw Julie smiling up at me. "Welcome!" she smiled, "You do feel good and hard, Andy."

"You feel so good too!" I smiled, thrusting in and our slowly to begin our love making.

"And I think you both look good too!" added Jane, who'd let go my cock by now, but was still kneeling just beside us. "How about you Pete, your cock seems to be showing a bit more interest now!"

"Well they certainly seem to be enjoying themselves, and my cock always gets aroused when I watch someone else fucking Julie. I think I'll take some photos so we can remember this later."

As they continued their chat so I continued fucking Julie, stroking her breasts and squeezing her nipples through the soft pink wool as my cock kept up its in and out motion, now pushing right in and feeling my body tight up against hers. She was writhing gently too, all the time looking up at me and smiling, sometimes making faces of pleasure, sometimes whispering a little "oh yes" or "that's nice" as I pushed up harder against her. I bent down to kiss her and her lips opened with tongue ready to play with mine and our sex began to get more passionate.

Suddenly I felt a hand stroking my balls as I pulled backwards, and exploring the moistness between us as we fucked. I stopped kissing and looked round to see Jane busy with her hands, trying to flick Julie's clitty as I pulled out, and making sure I didn't squash her as I pushed back in again. I also glimpsed Peter with his camera, focusing on our joined bodies as I made love to his wife in front of him. I couldn't help but notice his cock was hard again, too.

I moved round a little to get a better thrusting movement, so now I had one knee on the bed, over Julie, the other foot on the floor and my bottom higher and exposed to their view. I meant Jane could finger Julie better and I could fuck her more smoothly, so we settled back to some fantastic kissing and tonguing, while our hips kept up their rhythmic movements. I could tell Julie was getting near by her panting, and the way she was now actively moving up and down my cock as I shafted her.

"Oh, Andy!" she gasped, "I wish I could make this last longer, but I can't. Jane's just too good with her fingers, and your cock is just so fabulous. Do you mind if I cum soon?"

I smiled at her question, then pushed my cock hard into her, before kissing her again with my tongue pressing right into her mouth. Then I drew my head back. "Cum for me now, Julie!" I ordered, feeling our hips moving faster together in perfect unison. "Cum for me now!"

And I didn't have to wait long, as Julie's breaths were now in very short pants as Jane continued her fingering in time with our thrusting. I looked down at her sweater-covered

breasts, wobbling with each thrust, and grabbed her right nipple, squeezing it hard.

"Yes!" she panted, "Oh yes, Andy! I'm cumming for you!"

And with a long moan her hips went into overdrive, thrusting against me as each wave of orgasm shook her body. I knew I could cum too, but wanted her to enjoy all the attention first, so was focusing on her pleasure. Then suddenly I felt two hands on my buttocks, separating them before I felt a hardness slipping over my anus. God it was arousing, and I knew it would tip me over the edge. Peter must have oiled his cock, as it just slid over and round my anus, tickling and arousing as I continued my thrusting of his wife - who was still finishing her orgasm!

It was me panting now, shouting out in pleasure as I thrust into Julie, then in a different pleasure as I pulled back and felt Pete's cock pushing against me.

"I'm going to cum too, Julie!" I panted, watching her open mouth panting as she smiled up.

"Oh good!" she whispered, "I'm still having flutters so fuck me now and we can cum together!"

I pushed hard in, then pulled out, and this time Pete's cock seemed to almost slip into me, and he followed my down as I went hard into Julie. Now I couldn't pull back as he was laying on me, his cock pushing at my anus as I moved up towards him. It was just so amazing and fantastic and awful at the same time, and I knew my cum was about to burst out.

"Go on!" urged Jane, "Let her have it now, love. This looks so great with Pete's cock at your arse - just fuck her now, for me!"

It wasn't really for her, it was for Julie and for everyone - and I just couldn't stop. I shouted out "I'm cumming!" and felt my cock shoot its first load deep into Julie's warm body.

She looked up at me, thrusting her hips faster. "Oh good, Andy, give me everything!"

And I did. With the most amazing orgasm of so many in the last two days, I felt my cum bursting into her, felt the tingling of Pete's cock at my arse, the stroking of Jane's fingers where our slippery bodies joined, and the vision of Julie smiling up and welcoming my spunk. How long it really lasted I don't care - it felt like a forever of pleasure. And just as I was slowing down there was a cry from behind me and I felt a gush of warm liquid over my arse and between my legs, as Pete came again, pouring his spunk over me to drip down between my legs onto his wife below...

*

This story could continue if people want to know more... about Ra-dti and its pleasures. So leave a comment please!

(c) 2010 maudecardy

12