The Master Program Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
239 Followers

The day finally rolled round. The script had stopped running. Stephen could finally alter his mother to a non-slut state. He couldn't revert her to her actual self yet as he still needed Parz for that, but he could deslutify her. He sat staring at the screen deciding the best way to do this and how much manual intervention he should give to the program; he didn't want to cock up again. He began formulating his thoughts on how to proceed when the infuriating Facebook profile picture of Nicole feeding Mike his birthday cake flashed on his phone; the phone had automatically populated her contact entry with this last week and he hadn't bothered to change it even though it made him want to punch his screen in. She was calling to invite Stephen and Katie to dinner as she had some announcements to make. He wondered if this was the program ending the relationship and her split from Mike was going to be the announcement, so he left detransforming her until after dinner.

He arrived at the restaurant; since it was Tuesday it was quite quiet, which was possibly the only reason the Master Program could prevent everyone from staring at Nicole's outfit. The whole thing was made from faux-denim; the lower half was just a g-string with sides that came up and over the line of her belly button; the top was a single piece of fabric 8-10cm wide that was attached to the side of the thong and it wrapped around the back of her neck. Just where it met the thong were big rectangular rhinestone belt buckle-esque accessories that seemed to be there to give the outfit a sexy dungaree look. Sitting in between her very exposed cleavage was the dangle from a necklace that vertically read 'Nixxx'. Mike exited the gents and joined Stephen and Katie almost immediately after they arrived, which instantly made Stephen wonder if his theory had been completely wrong.

"OK, so first thing... just before I went to Michael's," started Nicole as she grabbed Mike's hand, looking like she was about to burst with excitement, "I applied to a few agencies and was listed on a website for escorts. My first client or 'punter' as we prostitutes like to call them," she stopped to literally squeal with excitement, "was two weeks ago and I've had nine engagements with seven guys since then. I've officially done it! I've already earned over a £1,500 from selling myself, I can safely say I am an actual professional whore"

"Mum, I'm so happy for you," said Katie, which irritated Stephen to the point where it seemed to take a few seconds before the Master Program could placate him; the Mike's Safety Routine was unfortunately not subject to the same six month clause.

"Wait, there's more. So your Dad and I put down £30,000 on the flat in London, but I want to buy it outright now, so if I assume I'll earn at this rate, which I think is a conservative estimate, I can buy it out in less than a year. Mike is officially moving in with me and when it's bought out I'm putting him down as the co-owner," She passionately kissed Mike for five seconds during which time Stephen felt a little faint. He began to think whether or not this meant the end for his parent's marriage and considered how his dad would feel but he decided to ignore the feelings as soon this would all be rewritten by his magic computer.

"I have something to say too," chipped in Mike when the kiss broke.

"OK, but I need to give them the last bit of great information," interjected Nicole, "I also applied to some adult film production companies and well..." she paused to pull out her phone and Stephen felt a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach. On the smartphone's screen was a video from pornhub.com dated 8 days ago. The title was 'Tattoo Slut Milf Nixxx Mackenzie sucks and fucks'. His mother walked through a door into a bedroom, ironically wearing more on the porn video than she would in real-life. Some strange man that Stephen may have vaguely recognised from some other videos started to undress her and thankfully Nicole, or 'Nixxx' should he say, pulled the phone away. "It's 25 minutes long so we won't watch it here. But I got paid £600 for that and I'm supposed to be doing one tomorrow. I've done it! I'm Nixxx Mackenzie; hooker and porn star!"

Some words were being exchanged between Mike and Katie and then Katie and Nicole and then Mike and Nicole; Stephen was in his own world right now where didn't care what they were saying. Some Master Program induced bullshit no doubt about how it's a 'great thing' that his mother was now a hooker and a porn star. He didn't want to listen. That was until he saw Mike get down on one knee.

"Nix, I really love you. I wasn't sure if this was the right thing to do, then you met my parents and it was amazing and then you name looked so perfect as 'Nicole Mackenzie' and then you offered me an actual flat to live with you in, so I offer you this ring, and ask you to marry me."

Stephen wondered if it was taking all the Master Programs remaining processing power to keep him from shouting 'what the actual fuck are you doing?' and punching Mike in the face. Regardless, it seemed to succeed and he was reduced to a state calm enough that he felt some happiness for his mum. He watched as she switched her existing engagement ring and wedding ring to her right ring finger and allowed Mike to slip her new one onto the left. Katie clearly had something to say, her hands flurrying about in childish enthusiasm, but the couple were kissing; Mike stroked his hands along her bare thighs and over her bare hips as they did. The second they pulled away Katie launched into discussion about being the Maid of Honour and Nicole said her dress would have to be short enough to see her new tattoo and then she discussed the idea of having today's date tattooed just below it and the wedding date, whenever it would be, on the other side of her leg. Stephen sat through the rest of the meal in silence and then after a forced congratulation her left for his house. He had sex with each of the triplets twice but it barely made him relax; he had to reverse his mum's sluttiness right now. His hands shook in anger as he opened the Macbook and booted the Master Program. He was about to issue his command when he noticed a bubble in the bottom right corner of the screen it said, "1 result found. Please review."

Stephen hesitated, not really sure he believed what he'd just read. He clicked the bubble as his heart rate raced to the point he could feel it against his ribs. The name on screen was 'William Evans' but that was all he could see. He clicked the name to bring up more information but, like his family had been when Mike was still an active user, he couldn't view the profile.

"Master Program," addressed Stephen, "how do you know William Evans is a candidate if you can't access his profile?"

"I am unable to edit Subject William Evans; he has either been blocked by a user or is a user himself. Subject William Evans is sixty-seven, which amongst the correct age-range for your search criteria." Stephen was excited but he didn't let himself get carried away in case this ended in disappointment. He asked the Master Program to divulge William Evans's location and it told him that he was located just outside of Bristol when the program attempted to edit him. Stephen ordered the Master Program to continue searching and then went online to find train tickets to Bristol.

Unfortunately for Stephen, all the trains for the next day were fully booked, so he had to wait one excruciatingly long day before he could get to the potential Parz. He decided it was good thing because it would give him time to think about what he actually was expecting from Parz but by around midday, he caved to morbid curiosity and watched his mother's video. She was not wearing any of her piercings; perhaps that was too niche as she was already a 'Tattooed Milf', but she was wearing just Mike's engagement ring. He didn't know why he started watching the video but he was entranced. She was licked out for about a minute and that seemed to get her more than enough wet for the sex to start without any need for spitting; something that he found gross when he watched porn. She took a very submissive role at times, which was unusual for her in sex, but it allowed her to have several genuine orgasms. He wasn't sure if he was pleased or annoyed that she really seemed to be enjoying herself at this. If Nixxx hadn't been his mother, she would have been his instantly favourite porn star ever. The video finished when Nicole, who was being rammed pretty ferociously from behind, whipped the dick out of her pussy and spun round to eagerly let her co-star cum all over her face and into her mouth. Though he hadn't wanked to it, Stephen had become a little aroused, causing him to curse Mike impotently and pretend like nothing had happened.

Though the temperature was chilly with an even colder breeze, Stephen was sweating as he walked up the dirt path to the farm where the supposed Parz lived. He emerged from a passing through some trees, which had led him to an impressive countryside home. He only had a few seconds to admire it though before he heard a voice from behind him.

"What are you doing on my land?" said a thick West Country accent. Wheeling to face the source of the voice he saw a man in his late 50s, maybe younger. He was in good shape; obviously farm life had kept him fit.

"Sorry, I was looking for William Evans."

"That's me. What do you want?"

Stephen pondered him. Parz was supposed to be in his late 60s now but if he had transformed himself, he would probably have slowed his rate of aging. "Do you know of JR Parz?"

Evans screamed out which caused Stephen to jump back in shock. He watched the man shrink a couple of inches down to just under 6 foot. His hair greyed a little and his face changed subtly so that his jawline weakened a little and his nose grew out. The resulting man looked more like a man in his 60s now, though still in far better shape than the average pensioner.

"Come with me," said Parz and he started walking to the farmhouse.

Stephen tried to ask a few questions, but was ignored until they were sitting down at a kitchen table in Parz's home, "JR Parz doesn't exist. So I presume you're here about the Master Program."

"I... um... yes... I wanted your help," Stephen paused as Parz was tapping away at an old laptop and didn't seem to be listening, "what are you doing?"

"Oh, I need to tweak my girlfriends every few months to a year. Kinda like resetting them."

"What?"

"They aren't in reconcile mode so they keep getting conflicts?"

"Not reconciled?"

"Yeah, so, you know you can turn reconcile off."

"No... won't that cause..."

"Conflicts, as I said," Parz said as he looked up from the screen, "Basically, you can make someone like, for example, cheese but also hate cheese at the same time. The mind doesn't know how to interpret that, so every time that person eats cheese they get a bit muddled up. A small thing like that isn't a big deal but in my case I have two very horny twenty year olds who are totally faithful, have no aspirations of gold-digging and yet they want to share me, a man three times their age. It doesn't make sense to them, unless I keep tweaking them, giving them a couple of extra false memories, or forgetting the hottie guy they met at a bar and also keeping them from running away together. That happened to me once. Very annoying."

"I thought reconcile was really important."

"Oh it is; I don't recommend turning it off, it's a pain to deal with all these conflicts, but it's the only way I can keep this scenario playing out."

"Umm... what about... Belle?"

"Belle?" questioned Parz, but he continued before Mike could respond, "OH! Susan, of course, yes, sorry. I forgot about that journal, well that explains how you got the Master Program. It's a long story, but Cindy up there," he said pointing through the ceiling to what was presumably a bedroom, "That's her daughter. The other one is Cindy's school friend. She's not my daughter though! That would be a little weird."

"Oh... yeah... I agree."

"Anyway, what did you come here for?"

"I've got myself into a situation. I had a few women that I turned into sex-maniacs."

"Of course."

"But that got a bit boring. A few of them were super exciting but sleeping with everyone, not just me. Then I got a girlfriend, and I modified her too. And then I got bored because she was super into me yet..."

"You know it's all fake. Yeah, I felt that way after I stole Susan of her fiancé. I convinced myself that she liked me more so it was ok, but she only liked me more because I made her."

"You stole Belle?"

"Yeah, I was young and had been alone for a long time."

"Oh, Sophie and I; well I only changed her after we were together."

"I don't know if I'd trade something real for all this but I'm assuming that's not the problem here."

"Well yes, as I said, I felt like I wanted to show this off. So I showed my friend and it turns out that my first test subject was someone that he had a massive crush on."

"You gave a jealous man the ultimate power," Parz stopped to look round the table at Stephen's crotch, "You're not about to tell me he took away Junior are you?"

"No no! Well, it's not that much better really, he turned my mum into a whore. First she was just his girlfriend and then he made her into a promiscuous slut. Now she's an actual whore. For money. And she does porn."

Parz burst out laughing. He stopped himself and apologised after a few seconds. "Is he running his own version? Or piggy-backing yours?"

"Mine"

"OK, just deactivate his account and take control of her again."

"I did. He deleted her original state."

Parz went silent and gave Stephen a very serious look for a few seconds. Sighing, he spoke, "I am truly sorry but there's nothing I can do. You'll need to find the Masters."

"The Masters? How?"

"Break the maximum impact factor. They'll summon you."

"But... you can't? It doesn't let you."

"It does."

"How do you know?"

"I wrote it, so of course I know. The program is limited. It can calculate obvious changes like turning 20,000 people blue or something, but if you set the ball rolling with small changes, it won't realise the combined effect until something big happens."

"And they'll find me."

"Let's hope. One last thing, this program allows you to have anything you want, but people want what they can't have. It'll make you go crazy. It's why I become William Evans. You can't really keep morphing everyone around you and stay truly sane."

Stephen was hungry when he finally returned to his house. He peeked into the kitchen but Nicole was laid on her side across the dining table; her right leg was elevated onto the shoulder of the guy fucking her cunt, whilst her hands were gripping the waist of the guy who was thrusting down her throat. Neither looked much older than Stephen. Sighing, he went to Megan and Elizabeth's room. Elizabeth was at home with her husband and Megan was busy with Lauren. He thought about joining in but he thought he'd check the triplets' room first. They were dressed only in bright stiletto heels, each coloured to match their corresponding colour. It annoyed him at first that they were all frigging themselves to Nixxx's new video but he calmed down after ordering them to form a daisy chain. He extracted each one individually and fucked them each until he had cum in all of their vaginas' and mouths'. He retreated to his room alone and was falling asleep one of the girls joined him. For a few minutes he thought she was Sophie, but he was disappointed to find it was only Lauren.

Nicole was around a lot less over April and May due to incalls at her flat or Nixxx's shoots. She had also gone on a week away to celebrate their engagement. Stephen didn't really care anymore as having her stay close to him didn't seem to help him stop her being a slut at all, only made him aware of the situation. He had stopped spending time with Alex and Imogen primarily because Imogen was fascinated with his mother's porn career and also often mention Sophie and her even newer boyfriend, James. He moved a new girl into the room they used to occupy; she was dark-skinned and dark-haired so she contrasted well with Lauren during threesomes.

He completed his exams without studying; he simply used the Master Program to fill up his head with all the relevant knowledge. He was totally focused on his plan to get the Masters' attention. He had been checking the BBC News website religiously to see how his plan was coming along, and today looked like a promising day. He rushed downstairs in his boxers and jumped onto the sofa next to his mum, who had her arms and legs tightly wrapped around a guy in his late teens. He politely asked her to take it to the kitchen, which she did so obligingly. Tensions between Russia and the US had reached an all-time high, since the cold war, and the President was about to give a speech.

"My fellow Americans, it is true what you have heard. We are in a crisis state with Russia but I ask you to remain calm. For the safety of all US citizens, in response to the riots across our great nation, I am putting into effect martial..."

'Breaking News' flashed across the screen and a reporter interrupted the speech, "we have confirmed reports that nuclear missiles have been fired at the US and the UK. We cannot confirm the reasons behind the launch at the UK but we do believe that it is linked to the rumours that the US has been stockpiling missiles at various sites across Great Britain."

A live feed showed a missile flying across the sky as the reporter explained that two of them were probably headed for London. He walked through to the kitchen, completely oblivious to Nicole, who was panting violently, and could see three fighter jets streak over head as the speeding missiles made their approach. He ran through to the living room again and picked up the Macbook.

"Stop the missles! WHY AREN'T YOU STOPPING THIS!" he screamed.

"Unable to complete task."

He had meddled with major leaders across the world and military commanders, hoping he would be stopped at some point. He hadn't realised it would get this far. As the missile on screen was confirmed to be within 15 seconds of London, tears started to roll down his cheeks.

He screamed out at the top of his voice and raised his fist so he could smash it into the Macbook keyboard. Before he could reach it the world around him was engulfed in white.

Varun1987
Varun1987
239 Followers
12