All Comments on 'The Meeting'

by pseudoF

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I love this. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incredible

God, this is incredible. Your words capture that excitement and desire and need so well. Please, more... please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Our conversation that day

I told you that each time I speak with you it intensifies my desire, rather than satiating it... and I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we spoke this afternoon.

I was thinking about that day - the day after the night I spent at the hotel near you - and the conversation we had that afternoon when I was driving home. Do you remember it? I told you sometime later that it was so good, my desire for you so intense, that I felt guilty about it. I still remember it vividly, and it was undoubtedly the best sexual "experience" I've had in the past couple years. I know that's rather pathetic (and obviously reflects the sad state of my sex life), but I don't mean it in that way... I just don't know how else to express how intensely aroused I was with you that day. I remember too when you called me from work that morning, after getting my email... I remember the way you said my name when I answered the phone, the sound of your voice. Almost a year later it still makes my heart skip a beat.

Though I haven't been sending messages (and not that you check them), I still come here and read this story. Every time I do I am once again overwhelmed by desire for you. You are far and away the sexiest man I have ever known, and I wish I had more time these days to demonstrate that to you - with stories, or even just with the thoughts that are ever-present but that I'm unable to articulate when we speak. I feel guilty that over the past year I've not been giving you what you deserve. You deserve more, so much more. You deserve to know just how much I want you, how incredibly sexy you are, how desperately I wish I could spend a few days showing you just how wild you drive me.

I wrote a bunch of other stuff, and deleted it all. I know this isn't the kind of message you were probably hoping to read, and I apologize for that. I still owe you the story you asked for, but beyond that I want to write something more for you soon. Something that says all the things I never manage to get out when I speak to you lately. Something that shows you that when I fantasize, it's always about you. That thick, perfect cock that I ache to worship, that makes me groan aloud when I imagine it inside of me. Just the thought of your finger penetrating me is completely overwhelming... I think I would lose my mind if you touched me. I want to kiss you so badly that I can almost feel your soft mouth against mine.... and yet that's just the very tip of the iceberg. If I were sitting next to you in restaurant I can't imagine how I could control myself if you put your hand on my arm, let alone my knee.

It's late, and there is so much I want to say, but I have to try to get to sleep - if I can get some of these thought out of my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Droll writing

This was boring and probably like every other story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worse than 4 weddings and a funeral

This was bad. Don't quit your day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous