The Meeting

Story Info
A first meeting between lovers.
981 words
4.33
6.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got of the plane after a 2 hour flight from London to Madrid. He was nervous as he stood in the arrival lounge waiting to see her. They'd known each other for almost 4 years now but this was there first meeting. Chance left him stranded in London for Christmas, so he took the opportunity and organised a quick flight to Madrid. This would be a Christmas he'd never forget.

She was late...but when she arrived all his fears were dissipated. He saw her approaching him her beautiful body gliding toward him, her face beaming with joy. They reached one another and exchanged awkward hello's, the meeting a nervous experience for both. They walked hand in hand to a coffee shop and sat down...staring at one another. No words were needed and everyone could see their delight. Some time passed and the nervousness subsided giving way to lust, formed from years of yearning. As they got up to walk out of the coffee shop, he put his arm around her to draw her close to him. Their eyes met and they kissed. Her lips were soft on his as she pressed herself against him, he felt a stir in his loins and his hands reached down to caress her beautifully shaped derriere. He had seen it so many times and longed to lay his hands on the beauty...

The hotel where they would be staying was another 2 hour train trip away...But they didn't care. The seat was joined and they held one another in a long passionate embrace a kiss that never broke. Her coat covered her lap hiding his hand that was gently stroking her through the cloth of her black trousers. As they continued to kiss he could feel her pleasure being transferred from her womb through her lips to him. She squeezed her thighs on his hand as he gently rubbed her...feeling her wetness as it broke through the layers of her clothing...

They checked in at the hotel and headed to the room. The doors had barely closed when they embraced one another again. She pushed against him...her mound pressing against his hardening member. The pleasure of it overwhelmed him. "I want to shower first..." she whispered in his ear as they kissed. As he kissed her he said "3 years of waiting...another 5 minutes will do no harm..."

As she came out of the bathroom wearing only a black camisole that he had given her, she walked toward him as he lay on the bed and kissed him. He pulled her onto his lap her legs folding around him, his hands caressing her body as they kissed deeply. He turned her over laying her on the bed and stood up, taking off his clothes, she lay quietly looking at him. As he took off his boxers he sprang to view, a smile creased her lips. Getting on the bed he spread her legs as he slowly kissed them. Working his way to her thighs until he reached her center...He breathed in her aroma and continued upward, unwrapping her like a Christmas present. As he reached her nipples he stopped...taking a moment to devour the splendour of her breasts, the firm white flesh waiting below his hovering tongue...slowly he lowered his mouth to the soft flesh of her nipple licking slow loving circles. He felt her harden under his tongue as his other hand caressed her body.

He moved up to meet her lips with his...and felt himself pressing against her groin. Her hips began to gyrate slowly rubbing against his head...coating him with her juices. He kissed her again as he slowly entered into her, but a shriek of pain made him stop. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..." he said as he lay next to her letting her head rest on his chest.

She lifted her head and kissed him...gently like a butterfly landing on his lips...as she did he felt her hand moving down over his stomach and further down to caress him. Her fingers were firm yet soft...stroking him gently, she would touch a finger to his head...rubbing it...teasing him until she could feel he was hard...

She didn't say a word...she just sat up and mounted him...positioning herself over him giving him a breath taking view. Her breasts, pert with erect nipples looking at him as she lowered herself slowly onto him. Her face framed by her long black hair, her eyes locked to his. Pleasure filled his entire body as she enveloped him. Her soft flesh coming down on him...feeling her wetness taking him in. Slowly she continued lowering herself on him...He didn't move...he couldn't move the sensory overload had him pinned down...

He felt her buttocks touch his skin...slowly she had taken all of him in...she leaned forward her hair forming a vail around them and kissed him as she slowly gyrated her hips. As she became comfortable with his size she rose up...and slowly brought herself down on him...groaning softly each time she came down. As she continued he brought his lips to her breasts...sucking them, kissing them gently..causing her to moan ever more as she increased her pace. He lay back down...giving her time to rise...and as she did he pressed himself deep into her..."Ahhhhh..." was all she could say as she looked down at him and smiled...

He felt the warm sensation of his body tingling knowing he was about the climax...reaching his hands up to caress her nipples he felt her tighten around him...the rhythmic pulsating of his womb around him as she climaxed sent him over the edge...he shuddered as he felt himself spilling into her...feeling her milking him as she continued to ride him...moaning with delirious pleasure.

She slowly lowered herself and kissed him..."I love you" she said and closed her eyes to fall a sleep with him still inside her...