All Comments on 'The Meeting'

by PalmerEldritch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The ultimate excuse of a NO GOOD FUCKING

PIECE OF SHIT "SHE WANTED TO BE RAPED'

I assume that those who believe that are equally stupid

PalmerEldritchPalmerEldritchalmost 15 years agoAuthor
A rebuff to some readers.

Now I believe it is quite alright to not like my story, but those commenting seem to have strangely missed the point.

It is not as one person said a glorification of rape, nor is it a she asked for it story.

It is meant to be a sad story, not only a sad tale of the woman being raped, but of the man in the story who is forced to perform a task he actually finds repulsive himself. He does it because he has no choice, he made a bargain, and must follow the terms of his contract.

As for the girl this is a science fiction story about a woman who wants to live out a "Rape Fantasy," however she has no idea that "making her fantasy seem real," will entail feeling the emotions that come with a "real" rape.

My heroine doesnt want her boy friend to hide at her house and leap out and pretend to rape her, she wants it to be a TOTAL surprise and to do this she believes she has to tamper with her own brain.

The story plays with the notion that things we wish we could experience for real may be better as pure fantasy.

Lots of women have rape fantasies. They do. I know quite a few. But no woman wants to be actually raped! of course she doesn't! To say she does would be stupid!

But what I play with in the story is the notion that if you lived in a world where you could participate in something awful without any consequences (at least on the surface)might there not be those that would try to live out those fantasies? It is more a work of speculative fiction than erotica for sure, so maybe that is where I err.

Kara is a girl who thinks if she can experience true hurt through sex she will see how much her mother was wrong about her as a person. That all the feelings she always had about herself will fall away in the face of this awful crime. But what she finds is that the pain has only been added to.

Of course other clients of Robert at Salacus Dream Lives probably have other reactions. I think that, anyway.

But I only wrote about Kara.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Interesting idea for story. Have to admit was uncomfortable with the storyline, until the time buzzer went off. Then as the background story came out it fitted better. It could indeed be a good way of working out fantasy's and trauma in a controlled enviroment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous