The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Take my cock in your throat, you fucking filthy little whore! Take all that thick cock you cock sucking slut!" the man shouted at her as she choked and coughed around his shaft.

Kara had managed to breathe enough through her nose to make her able to survive this assault. Kara had sucked a mans cock before in her life but this humiliation was beyond her ken, and she was feeling herself falling into a deep tunnel of despair as her throat was fucked by this stranger.

"Choke on that cock, you cum slut whore!" continued the mans abuse. Kara could feel herself becoming lightheaded and knew she wasn't getting enough air.

She thought desperately, 'I am going to die. Why did Laura send me here." Kara's oxygen starved brain recalled a fragmented picture of Laura telling her how to get to the office she was in now. Laura wore a white blouse with a cute emblem on it.

"This address, dear," Laura said handing a piece of paper to her.

Kara inhaled through her nose, and a man was fucking her face and strangely she felt her cunt dripping wetly onto the narrow bench. The first time she – to her unmitigated embarrassment – was aware that she was feeling the familiar feeling of excitement between her cunt lips. My clit is swollen she thought to herself disgustedly. Maybe it was just because it was rubbing across the leather bench.

"You dirty piece of fucking shit I am going to blast my load down into your stomach you cunt! Do you hear me?!" Kara heard as she fell just into the other side of unconscious again.

Laura handing her a slip of paper. Laura wearing a white blouse ... no a white coat, like a doctor...no like a make-up technician.

Then another breath and she was back with the ten inch cock rammed down her throat.

Robert was ready and he knew the whore would black out soon and defeat the purpose of this. If she lost consciousness she would not feel the humiliation she would feel if she felt his cum filling her tummy, he thought evilly. So he pushed deep into her throat one last time and held it there as the young woman's eyes bulged and she coughed and struggled for air. He reached around her throat and felt the bulge of his own thick shaft in her throat.

Then he pulled it out just as suddenly and watched with a mixture of lust and sadistic glee as his thick cock slid from her throat.

It glistened thickly with her mucus and saliva and a long strand led from his cock tip to her swollen bruised lips. "Oh you fucking dirty cum bucket!" cried Robert triumphantly. "You are going to swallow my cum you whore. Understand?!" Robert continued screaming as he took hold of his shaft and stroked it furiously in front of Kara's dazed face.

She struggled to raise her eyes and felt tears roll down her cheeks again as she said, "Yes s-sir, I w-will."

Robert growled in fulfillment and grabbed the girls' hair in one hand and felt his steaming load rise and erupt into her face. The first shot hitting her square in the forehead and dripping into her left eye causing her to close it. Robert pointed his cock lower and continued to best his cum into her mouth covering her tongue in white in three squirts, and then continuing on filling her mouth. "Swallow, you cunt! If you let that cum drip...out of...that slutty mouth I will smack you until you beg me to fuck that mouth again!!"

Robert watched with sublime pleasure as the degraded young girl swallowed as quickly as she could and then re-opened her mouth to keep catching his cum-shots.

He felt the last leak out and smiled as his orgasm subsided.

He smiled because his cock remained as stiff as it was moments before his orgasm.

Robert laughed when he saw the look of despair in Kara's face upon seeing this.

"No little slut meat, it isn't over yet," he said mildly.

Kara could not believe a man could cum so much and still have an erection.

She stared at the man's cock bobbing stiff and wet before her eyes and then looked up at his laughing face. Looking back at his cock she felt a sudden twinge between her legs at her pussy, and felt shame in the deepest recesses of her being at this response. She found that shamefully she was thinking of her boyfriend James, and how he was only good for once a night.

She also thought about how she felt like dying for thinking these thoughts and for feeling her pussy begin to drool obscenely onto the padded bench.

She felt the man lift the paddle off her back and walk around to her rear, and then an incomprehensible pain as she heard and felt the paddle come down on her exposed cunt from behind.

Kara howled in pain but as the pain subsided she felt her cunt lips getting even more wet and she could tell that a pool of liquid was forming beneath her pussy.

"You dirty whore, you love all this don't you?" she heard the man say from behind her. "ANSWER ME!!" Another blow from the paddle to her cunt caused her to shout in reply. "YES I DO IDO!! I LIKE IT! I like it..." Kara's words faded into shamed sobs and her head dropped because she wanted more than anything in the world to be able to hide her face.

"Indeed you do like it. I don't even need you to say it for me to know it. But oh how I love to hear you say it dear Kara." Kara felt the man's fingers sliding over her sex and she – in spite of her own disgust – moaned and felt her stomach clench and her body try to press back at the man's groping fingers.

Robert felt triumphant in a way that normal sex could never make him feel.

Though he knew on some level that he was locked in, and thus locked out of his own needs, he could feel the elation of doing this to this girl. Doing awful things to her and hurting her and coming on her.

He could see her fascination with his still hard prick, and knew that she would never guess that his virility was a falsehood, the product of a simple but painful injection into his scrotum just before she arrived. Robert could not recall where he had gotten the compound from for the injection, and at this moment he hardly cared. He was enjoying every moment as he slid his fingers over her cunt and watched the young woman trying to push her pussy back up to him.

Robert reached down and lifted Kara's head by her long blond hair and leaned close to her to speak. "You fucking filthy whore, you are enjoying my filthy raping fingers in your twat aren't you?" he said in a low sing song voice.

The woman shook slightly and sobbed out her reply. "Y-yes sir, I d-do."

"Do you know how dirty a slut that makes you?" sad Robert as he suddenly shoved his long thick fingers into her sopping wet hole.

Kara hissed as she felt her cunt invaded. "Yes I do...!' Kara sobbed out her answer. "I'm a filthy cunt, I must be!" she continued in between coughing sobs.

Robert moved his fingers in and out of the girls' soaked cunt fucking it a bit faster every time he slid his fingers into her. He fucked her pussy harder and hard his knuckles bouncing against her flesh.

"Yes you are, you whore!" spat Robert venomously as he kept up his assault on her cunt.

Robert pulled his fingers out of the young woman's cunt and dropped her head and walked to the nearby table.

Kara breathed heavily as she laid still, her pussy pulsing between her legs, craving more of the violation the man had been subjecting her to.

She heard the man walk back.

Her ass cheeks were roughly spread and something was shoved unceremoniously into her asshole. Kara's anus was spread wide and something was lodged into her rectum holding her ass wide. She knew without seeing that she had had a butt-plug shoved up into her. Kara began to moan and whimper as she squirmed to try to push the plug out but quickly discovered it wasn't going anywhere.

She felt what she thought was the knife blade again at her ankle, and after a snickering sound her ankle felt free of the rope. On the other side she felt the man cut the other rope and then place the knife to her throat and the man's breathe on her ear. "Be a good girl, understood? And you won't get hurt too badly."

Kara nodded carefully as she felt the blade close to her throat.

"I'll be good sir, please don't hurt me more. Please don't kill me," said Kara sadly in a voice filled with resignation.

"I like to hear that dear," the man said with a smile. He removed the knife from her throat and moved to put it back on the table, and then returned to undo the cuffs at Kara's wrists. "Don't move, Kara." The man moved away again and Kara found she could not even begin to imagine moving from the bench.

When the man returned she heard a buzzing noise and then felt something cold and hard placed at her cunt's entrance, and realized it was a vibrator.

The man's big hand pressed down on her back between her shoulder blades and the man moved the vibrator up and down her already soaked twat. Kara felt her cunt grip and tug at the invading vibrator as it slid into her and back out. The man was almost pulling it all the way out of her wet begging cunt and Kara began to whimper and moan every time it felt like he would pull it completely from her hole.

"This is feeling good isn't it you worthless whore, isn't it?" growled the man from behind. Kara's tears stained the leather of the bench beneath her face. She raised her chin and spoke softly. "Yes ... I-It d-does," she said as her words turned to sobbing.

"Good. I like to hear that," said the man. "I like to find dirty filthy sluts and rape them and show them the truth about their own sick needs."

Kara heard a click and the buzzing got very loud; suddenly she felt the man push the toy deep into her twat and she knew it was now on full speed. Her stomach was clenching and her cunt going into convulsions as she came and came, over and over like a bitch in heat her sex deranged mind thought.

"That's it you filthy whore, come on that toy, you cunt."

After a few moments Kara slumped down her weight fully on the bench; her ass full of the butt plug, her cunt buzzing still from the vibrator this stranger slid from her pussy with a sickening slurping sound.

Her mouth opened and she cried as she has as a child, as she hadn't in her adult life. She cried not because she was being violated, but rather because she now thought this horrible man was right. She had enjoyed every second of his assault.

She also sobbed because she couldn't wait for what would come next. And this she thought as she hugged the bench was the most shameful thing of all.

Robert was beside himself with lust looking at the helpless slut lying before him. He had always loved assaulting women and was so glad he had made the collaboration he had.

Robert stopped stroking his rock hard shaft and cocked his head to the side. He looked at the girl crying on the bench and down at his cock gripped in his hand.

Collaboration? Where'd that word come from, thought Robert.

Robert felt a sudden wave of lust wash over his mind and carry those thoughts away on its crest. He looked at his rock hard cock and at the young woman's cunt red and swollen as it was and wanted to fuck it hard.

He saw the plug nestled snug and tight in the girls' asshole, and chuckled.

He reached down and pulled it free without warning causing Kara to scream and whine as her asshole was stretched and violated. Robert looked at the gaping asshole of the young woman, and leaned close and spat into it.

"Fucking dirty whore," Robert said to no one in particular.

"Oh, oh, oh, god it hurts!" Kara cried softly, only to feel Robert's hand grab her hair and pull her head up and around.

"Open up!" shouted Robert at her, and the girls mouth opened automatically.

Robert shoved the butt plug, fresh from her asshole into Kara's mouth.

"Suck on it you fucking slut. Clean your dirty ass filth off of my toy," Robert said sternly. He watched as Kara closed her mouth and suck softly at the plug. He reveled as he watched the expression on her face slowly change from utter revulsion to acceptance and than to contentment, as she sucked the acrid taste of her ass off the butt plug.

He lowered her head gently to the bench and turned her cheek to lie on the leather. Robert stroked her hair gently as he let go his grip on her hair.

"Keep sucking my toy Kara, like a good girl," said Robert. He saw her nod her head and make a sound of assent; then continue to suckle the sex toy in her mouth.

Robert positioned himself behind Kara, and pressed his cock head between her pussy lips and pushed hard. His cock slid up her hole with ease and bottomed out in her tunnel. Robert gripped her hips to keep her from sliding up and away from him as he began to pound his shaft into her wet hole with a wildness that almost frightened him.

Kara felt the man enter her and then begin to ram her as if she were nothing more than a two dollar whore. As his hard long cock raped her she began to think that maybe she was a two dollar whore after all.

Already she had found herself eagerly sucking her own filth from this butt plug in her mouth and now she found she could not believe how incredible this man's strange cock felt in her cunt. As he fucked her harder and harder he said the most disgusting things and yet every word only caused her pussy to grow hotter and wetter.

"You fucking slut! You love every minute of this don't you? My cock fucking you, that toy stuck in your mouth. Nothing but a fucking helpless ... tramp!" The obscene words washed across her nerves as Kara's soaked cunt slurped and sucked at the cock filling her up with each thrust.

Kara felt the man grab the plug and tug at it until she opened her mouth and let him pull it out. "Tell me what you are, you fucking bitch!" the man growled down at her.

"Ah, oh god, I'm a fucking slut! Yes I am! A dirty fucking whore! God yes, fuck me!!" Kara was screaming now totally out of control as this strange man rammed her cunt, once tight, now stretched by this man's huge cock.

"YOU FUCKING TRAMP! WHAT ARE YOU!?"

"A FUCKING WHORE, A CUNT, A SLUT!! GOD FUCK ME, FUCK ME!"

The man's cock rammed her harder and harder until Kara felt that it was penetrating her belly, now penetrating her chest, now in her throat. The bench beneath her creaked and cracked and Kara worried it would split in half and she be speared on broken wood.

Robert wanted to cum inside this filthy whore so badly and was so close. He wanted to fill her with cum until it ran from her in rivulets.

"I...am...gonna...cum...in...you...so...hard!!" Robert groaned, each word coming out between thrusts of his huge cock.

"OH GOD YES!" screamed Kara. "CUM INSIDE ME PLEASE! I HAVE TO FEEL IT IN ME!!"

Robert's thrusts became more erratic as he came closer to coming.

"Yes! Yes! Oh god...I am going to fill that cunt, you whore!" Robert moaned as he felt his cum rise and spurt into the cunt he was buried inside.

"YES! YES! I FEEL IT IN ME!" Kara cried out as she felt the man's thick cock spam within her twat.

Robert came inside Kara, filling her box until he saw his white cum begin to leak out of her pussy around his shaft.

He squeezed her ass cheeks and then smacked first one and then the other leaving red hand prints on each one. "You dirty fucking whore, how could you like that." His words goaded her to tears again, and he loved that it had been his cruel words bringing her to tears once more.

Robert slid his still stiff cock from her snug cunt and stepped in front of her face.

Kara raised her tearful face to see this man's still unbelievably hard prick waving before her mouth. She couldn't believe her eyes. How could he still be hard? It was unnatural she thought even as she licked her lips like a wanton slut in heat.

The man said, "I know exactly what you want, you whore. Clean my cock off, tramp."

Kara slid her tongue out and caressed the stiff hard shaft before her. She tasted the heady mix of her juices and this man's cum and moaned in her throat lustily.

"You fucking whore ... that's right, clean off my cock you filthy slut," the man above her whispered. His awful words sounding so exciting in Kara's ears now, she swirled her tongue and dragged her lips over his impossibly still hard cock shaft.

"That's right you filthy whore clean that cock off, so it can get all dirty in another hole." Kara shuddered as she heard the man's contemptuous voice above her, but she captured his swollen cock head between her lips and sucked him in deeply, moaning around it as she reveled in the feeling of him shoving his shaft deeper into her mouth.

The man grasped her hair and pushed deeper until he was invading Kara's throat, and she blissfully swallowed to allow him to slide into her tight throat, like he would a wet pussy.

Somewhere inside her mind a part of Kara was screaming at her to stop, to do something to resist. But she could not, she simply continued to allow herself to submit both within and without, to her further degradation. Emotions conflicted inside her as her cunt twitched with excitement, while her ears pooled with shameful tears that slid down her cheeks as she sucked warmly and happily ... yes, she thought, happily, on this strange awful man's cock.

The man pulled his cock from her throat, and using both hands turned her over on her back. Kara found herself staring up into the face of the man, and for the first time she saw that he was a normal looking man after all. Not exceptionally handsome, but not homely either. He was strong and muscular, but not muscle bound.

As Kara looked into his face she was wondering why he didn't wear a mask or a disguise of some sort, when suddenly his hand closed tightly around her throat.

Kara found herself gasping and struggling for breath, and found he was not squeezing so hard that she was in pain or that she could not breathe at all. His powerful hand simply held her helpless, pinned down and barely able to take in air. He leaned close to her face and spit in her face thickly, his phlegm covering her nose and left cheek. The man's spit mixed with her tears, which now came out of her eyes steadily once more.

"Please," Kara squeaked out in a choked whisper. She saw the man smile and he spit once more into her face this time his spit splattering most of her face as it came in a spray across her features.

"Please what?" the man said mildly, as if asking her why she had stopped him on the street for directions.

"Please don't hurt me more," Kara said in a breathless gasp, her face feeling hot and swollen.

The man pulled her up into a sitting position with the hand still gripping her throat and slapped her face with his other hand. He hit her hard and Kara felt she would have been knocked off the bench had he not had a vise grip on her slender neck. He leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Wrong answer Kara. Now, please what?"

"Please don't kill me." His hand smacked her again.

"Wrong again! I can do this all night Kara! Now, please what!" the man shouted at her.

Tears coursed down her cheeks and Kara heard her mother's voice telling her that she would end up nothing but a slut when she grew up, telling her she looked like a tramp on her first day of high school. Telling her she should wear a shorter skirt if she wanted to meet a good husband when she went out on her first date. Telling her she should dress more conservatively if she wanted to be taken seriously at college. Telling her she never thought she would raise a whore when she found Kara and her college boyfriend Joe in bed together.

"Please use me, sir." The words tumbled out of Kara's mouth and as she spoke the hand around her throat loosened bit by bit. "Please use me for your whore, because that's all I am. I'm a fucking worthless tramp!" As she spoke Kara's voice grew louder, each word growing as she poured out her self loathing into the ether.

"I'm a dirty fucking whore! Oh god I don't deserve to be loved or be cared for only fucked!! FUCKED!!! DO YOU KNOW WHY, SIR?! BECAUSE I AM A FUCKING FILTHY CUNT-SLUT!!" Kara was shaking and shouting at the man as he positioned himself between her legs and rammed his cock back inside her wet cunt.