The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara gasped. "OH YES. FUCK ME LIKE THE FUCKING CUM SLUT WHORE I AM!!" Her screams echoed in her own ears as the man pummeled her cunt once more.

Her ass slid on the leather bench as she felt the man ram his 10 inches into her over and over. She heard his cock and her cunt make obscene squelching sounds as he pounded her box faster and faster. The man's strong hands gripped her thighs and held her in place otherwise she might have been fucked right off the bench.

Kara felt like her cunt was on fire, tremendous pain and discomfort mixed with intense visceral pleasure as the man's hard cock head poked roughly at her cervix on each thrust. Pain and pleasure both shot through her belly into her chest as the man fucked her relentlessly.

"TAKE MY COCK IN YOU, YOU FUCKING TRAMP ... TAKE MY COCK AND MY CUM!!" The man reached out one hand and punctuated each of his words by smacking Kara's tits making them burn and Kara cry out, in more pain and more pleasure as well.

Had Kara been asked how long the man fucked her steaming and burning twat, she couldn't have said. It might have been an hour; it might have been five minutes. But suddenly she felt a warm wetness and pulsing inside her and saw the man screw up his face in a rictus, that could have been pleasure or insanity, and he screamed out his need.

"YES I'M COMING IN THAT CUNT YOU FUCKING WHORE!!"

Kara felt the man shooting what seemed to her an impossible amount of cum into her twat. She felt her hole which had been filled to over flowing earlier was once more filled and cum ran out of her cunt and down her ass crack. It spurted out between her pussy lips around the man's thick cock, covering her cunt lips and his balls in thick semen. She felt it dripping over and then into her still gapping asshole. She felt his thick cock slide out of her pussy.

Kara realized she lost track of how many times she had cum as this man had fucked her this last time. But she also thought, it must be over now, and looked up and saw ...

The man's cock, hard and jutting out between her legs like a flag pole, still stiff and ready.

Robert was more thrilled by this girl ... this Kara, than by any girl he had raped in the past, both now and before ... before what? His mind swayed like a tree in a hurricane, and he was back with the slut lying before him.

He found himself laughing as he saw the look of incomprehension on her face as she saw his still massive erection.

The girl moaned now and said, "No please, no more my cunt hurts so bad." She broke down into sobs and fresh tears streamed down her cheeks.

He looked down at his slimy looking shaft and laughed again. The compound certainly worked as planned. Just a little pain from the injection and so much pleasure afterward was his reward.

Robert gripped the girls ankles tightly in each hand and pushed her legs back and toward her chest opening up her asshole which - he was pleased to note - was still gaping open from the butt plug he had used earlier.

"Don't worry, I don't want your cunt, you fucking slut!" Robert said as he grabbed both her ankles in one hand and lined up his cock head with her asshole with the other.

"NO NOT MY ASS, PLEASE!" cried Kara in voice that told him she had never been ass-fucked before. This only made him ram his cock past her sphincter even harder than he had originally intended. Robert saw his huge purple cock head pop into her and shoved deep, sliding his slimy cum and pussy juice covered cock deep into her rectum in one thrust.

"AH ...OH GOD NO!! IT HURTS!! STOP PLEASE!!" Robert loved the sound of her begging and knew that she could never know how much it only made him want to keep fucking her ass.

After a few moments she stopped protesting and he pushed her legs back and wide.

"Hold your fucking legs open, you cunt," he told her. Robert grunted and smiled when she hooked her hands under her knees and pulled back, opening her ass wide.

Robert reached down and began to thumb her clit as he rammed deep into her ass. Kara moaned and groaned as she felt her clit grow and harden under his finger.

"See whore? You love it don't you? You just needed to get used to it," Robert said through gritted teeth as he pounded deeply into Kara's asshole.

Kara felt as if the man's finger was a flame as it flicked and rubbed her hard swollen clit. Each pass of his thumb or finger over her hard nub caused her to shiver and have what she could only think of as a small series of orgasms.

Her ass was stretched wider than it had ever been before. Always, in the past, she had told boyfriends not to touch her anus during sex, but now she was spread wide open by a huge invading cock like a back alley whore. Open and wanton. Filled by a hard cock, in her most private place, and loving every second.

Kara watched the man's face as he fucked her ass and spoke obscene words to her.

"You dirty slut, you really are loving this so much aren't you? Just like the fucking cunt you are in your heart, you bitch!" The man said these things without missing a thrust of his huge shaft into her bruised ass.

Kara locked eyes with the man ... Robert ... yes she felt certain this was his name, and yet she couldn't begin to think why she knew this to be true.

A wave of pleasure washed over her and her face flushed deep red as she began to quiver and cum once more, her back arching high of the bench forcing Robert's thick shaft deep inside her asshole.

"Oh god I'm coming, I'm coming!!" cried Kara. "I am such a whore, oh yes! Fuck my whore ass!! DO IT!!"

Robert thrust over and over until he saw Kara cum over and over completing her humiliation ... well not completing it yet, thought Robert as he pulled his cock from his victims' asshole with a jerk.

Kara felt the man – Robert – grab her hair and pull her to the floor.

Her ass thudded hard on the un-carpeted floor, and her knees scraped painfully blood splattering from her skinned knees as Robert pulled her forward and up to her knees with one hand and jerked his cock hard with his other.

He held his huge erection over her face and spit in her face three times covering her face in spittle, which mixed with his own dried spit from before and her dried tears as well. As his hand twisted in her hair painfully and he jerked his cock in her face fresh tears dripped from her eyes.

Kara saw Robert's first spurt jet out and cover her chin. She however closed her eyes as others covered her face entirely from forehead to neck.

Robert watched as his thick semen came and came until the filthy slut at his feet was almost unrecognizable from the sexy but proper girl who had walked in the office earlier in the day. Thick white cum covered her features, and as he stepped back he pushed her away from him and saw her fall back onto the cold floor, beginning to sob once more, as she had on and off throughout his assault.

Kara crawled back and leaned against the bench, and sat up. Her ass felt frozen by the cold concrete floor, and she thought of how much she felt like a filthy slut as she reached up and scooped cum from her face ... and sucked it from her fingers hungrily.

As Kara finished cleaning her face of the man's cum, she looked up at him and saw that at last his cock was softening. It was almost completely flaccid she noted, and thought that now he would kill her for sure.

She almost didn't care. She certainly wouldn't put up any fight. Her mother would say that a worthless rape loving tramp like her didn't deserve to live anyway. And at that moment, thinking about her extreme indifference to whether she lived or died, she glanced back at the window – the one she had beaten on so long ago. Maybe hours, or for all she knew at this point, days ago. She looked out at the building across from this one. She thought of how she had tried to get the attention of that man in that office across the way. That man who had looked at her and simply turned away as if she was a worthless insect. She looked out at that building, and did not see it.

It was gone Kara saw, gone as if an alien mother ship had lifted it into the air. The city stretched on unconcerned where it had been.

And then she heard a beeping sound coming from the table near the bench she leaned on.

Robert swayed and watched his lovely victim cleaning her pretty face of his cum, and thought about the knife on the table and how he would have to use it now that his cock was beginning to go back to normal as the injection wore off.

Then the beeping sound came through his thoughts. The tone – coming from the table to the side – ripped through his brain and for a moment he felt paralyzed.

In that moment of paralysis he felt his emotions flood over him and disappear as if over the horizon of his mind. Each went through him, flooding him with: fear; anger; lust; love; happiness; hopelessness; sadness.

He felt strangled by his how emotions and he fought to quell them, only to be overwhelmed by a sadness so great it made him wish he could die on the spot.

Then suddenly ... calmness; his body began to move, but he wasn't moving it.

Robert felt as if he was watching a film, merely a spectator inside his own body, as he turned and walked to the table and saw the small device beeping out it sonic instructions. Not sonic Robert realized with a start, something much subtler than that. But the cue was the sound. He lifted the device like a robot following his programming and depressed a tiny button and the beeping stopped at once. But then, still following his silent programming he picked up an even odder looking thing.

It looked like an ice pick except the handle was a glistening winking plastic covered in something that almost seemed to move under his hand.

He turned back to Kara and quickly walked to her and grabbed her by her long hair and pulled her until she was kneeling and then pushed her over until she was bent with the back of her neck exposed.

Kara was filled with fear, suddenly not wanting to die as she saw the man lift the thing which looked like an ice pick and bring it to the back of her head.

"NO, NO, NO!! PLEASE, DON'T!" Kara struggled but Robert's strong hand held her face to the floor as he found the exposed place at the base of her skull that her long hair fell away from, and slid the long probe of the thing, which was most certainly not an ice pick, into the aperture at the back of her skull.

Robert thumbed the small button and the network probe glowed, and Kara stopped struggling. She slumped, and her muscles went slack. But she then began to moan and cry; low in the back of her throat.

The probe winked blue then red. Safe to remove, Robert thought as he watched his body perform this task.

He pulled it from the girl, and stood and reached around his own head and easily slid it into his own hidden aperture.

Suddenly he knew just how long to leave it inserted—

Kara was moaning and saw it all flood back.

Her life a series of flashes as it came to her.

Her father's abuse, her mother's blame.

Her failed relationships with men who could not or would not give her what she craved to make her happy.

Her nights spent on the web looking for just what she wanted, and finding it, find it was never right. Because she always knew the man was around that next corner.

Then she heard from a friend about Salacus Dream Lives. They promise that all you want can be yours she hears.

Money changes hands. Tests are made, her info port probed. A new pattern of life mapped for her; a fiction she will believe as she would reality.

Laura's cute blouse, actually her lab coat, she hands Kara not a paper with an address, but a receipt, for services ordered. The cute emblem is the symbol of Dream Lives, a rainbow and pattern of stars with a Unicorn below; so sweet and safe and child like in look and design.

Laura's words this very morning: "After I insert the programmer probe into your port, it will bypass the usual avenue of brain entry, it will activate the nano-doers I have implanted last week in your brain, and those will bypass the normal brain circuits and your normal brain functions will be on...well...pause, for lack of a simpler explanation.

"Then quite simply, until you are have the deactivation code downloaded into your auxiliary brain, you will have a new life and memories; to a small extent at least, because the auto-docs have left certain ones intact.

"And of course, after deactivation, you will remember the experience quite vividly. I hope you understand this."

Kara nodding her head, and moments later the activation probe going in and then—

Sitting on the subway thinking about the modeling agency appointment her friend Laura made for her.

The weight of these and many other memories paralyzed Kara as she sat naked on the cold floor.

She turned and looked at the man – Robert, standing nearby breathing heavily as he pulled a probe from his own head. She remembered how she knew his name.

Laura: "We are giving you one of our most skilled Dream People."

Kara: "You know I know it sounds stupid, but what is his name?"

Laura considering, and then answering: "Couldn't hurt, I suppose. It's Robert."

Kara began to cry once more looking at this stranger she was now linked to. She couldn't take her eyes from him.

"I didn't just want it to happen, I made it happen," she croaked into the quiet room. "Oh god in heaven, why would I do this, why?"

Five seconds – that's how long he left it in and much like Kara, Robert also knew his place in the world.

The dead end job he labored at for his family's sake.

Being fired and listening as his wife told him she was leaving him.

The days, turning into lonely months in his small rundown apartment alone, and then the slight pain in his stomach growing until he had to go to a doctor.

The auto-doc telling him he had cancer, the kind they don't cure if you wait the amount of time to see a doctor he did. His death sentence complete, unless you can afford Re-Birth.

He cannot.

A pretty young woman named Laura Salacus at his door; he can barely answer it at that point. Her offer is simple. Re-Birth with servitude to her company.

Salacus Dream Lives.

"What do you do?" he asked.

"Make dreams come true," she answered.

His yes is immediate, and then a thousand tests and then Re-Birth treatment.

He awakened.

"So what now?" he asked. He is probed more and the auto-docs tell him what he is perfect for as a Dream Person.

A rapist he asked incredulous. "I could never do that," he said.

"But you can and our memory implants will make it easier on you. Trust me." Laura took his hand as she said those words, and he thought, perhaps it was true.

When he is off the job he lives a life of incredible pleasure.

But today he is on the job.

The crying girl on the floor said, "I didn't just want it to happen, I made it happen. Oh god in heaven, why would I do this, why?"

He frowned and felt his heart go out to her, but said what he knew to be true. "You wanted it to be real, Kara, not just a fantasy."

He turned and walked from the room, to find his clothes, and called out over his shoulder, "You will find something to wear home in the closet by the front door. Have a safe trip home Kara."

Fifteen minutes later Robert rode the elevator down to the first floor, and checked his watch to see he still had time to meet Laura for dinner at their usual place.

He reached over and pressed the stop button and stood in the elevator and wept for ten minutes; as he had hundreds of over times, and would hundreds more.

Robert eventually collected himself and pressed the resume button and exited the elevator at the ground floor, and walked from the cool of the air conditioned building into the hot summer night of the city.