The Meeting Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women seemed to be spurred on by the show we had put on and I watched cunts and ass holes getting fucked with fingers, dildos and strap-ons. I knew I was done for the night and I think Tom and Jeff felt the same way too. We watched the women finish fucking and the meeting seemed to be over. We all got dressed, said our good-byes and I went home to a hot shower, feeling a little sore but totally satisfied. My wife couldn't stop grinning at me and when we went to bed, she told me that watching me get fucked by Tom and Jeff was the most exciting thing she had seen in her life. I went to sleep quickly that night, dreaming about the night and also, hopefully, of nights to come.

The next day, my wife told me that some of the other women had mentioned to her that they had really enjoyed the meeting the night before and were looking forward to the next one, a few days from then. She also said that all the husbands would be in attendance and that I could possibly feel a number of cocks inside me and hoped I was looking forward to it. I told her I was and kissed her with renewed passion.

I will write the next chapter after the next meeting but I hoped you all enjoyed this experience as much as I have. This is a true story and I will keep writing as long as the club keeps meeting. Let me know what you think of my stories.

12