Box of Treats

Story Info
The adventures of a slave becoming a whore for his Mistress.
11.7k words
4.3
19.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Box of Treats

Her friends would be arriving to pick her up for their gathering shortly when I had just finished bringing my wife off with my mouth for the third time today. "Your little dickie may not be good for anything, but your tongue and mouth are ready to be professional!" she beamed. I had no idea how prophetic those words would turn out to be.

"Drink this," she ordered, handing me a glass of white, frothy liquid that I assumed was milk.

As I finished the liquid, a heavy hand knocked on the door, then in walked Dan and Brenda, who were friends of my wife. I knelt beside her wearing nothing but my chastity cage and collar while looking intently at the floor.

"Hi guys!" my wife greeted as she softly nudging me into action.

"Good evening, Sir and Mistress," I smiled dutifully.

"Hey Melanie!" returned the huge man who was Dan as he crossed the threshold. Dan had cropped black hair and arctic blue eyes. He stood about six foot three and weighed in at about two hundred pounds. He was a giant of a very well endowed man.

"Hi Melanie!" smiled her friend Brenda. "All ready to go?" she asked as she patted my head. Brenda was a slim brunette with hazel eyes, C-cup breasts and winter complexion. She stood five foot three and weight about one hundred and ten pounds

"Oh yes!" she giggled. "But, I want to bring him, too," she mentioned, motioning in my direction with her delicate hand, "I have plans!" she bubbled.

Dan shrugged. "Whatever you want, Melanie."

"Ooh," bubbled Brenda, "Could get interesting!"

"Yes," replied my wife, "I think it will." and the two of them giggled together.

She snapped a leash onto my collar, bade me to get up and led me along the garden path behind the two of them as they walked arm in arm into the night. When we got to his car, our little procession stopped. Dan opened the trunk. "Get in!" he ordered, looking right at me with flint in his eyes.

I didn't move fast enough for his liking, so he grabbed me by one arm, threw me in and closed the lid, much to the laughter of the ladies. It so turned my wife on when her friends were dominant with me as well. I shivered in the trunk and thought of the warmth of the passenger compartment as we drove along.

When the car finally stopped and the trunk was opened, I blinked into the bright lights of my new surroundings. I was burning up with lust at this point and would have fucked a knothole in a tree if that's what was presented to me. Suddenly, everything went dark and I realized that someone was pulling a hood over my head! I pulled away sharply as soon as the fabric graced my forehead

"Stop struggling!" my wife commanded. More of the instant compliance she had been long drilling into me was displayed. I settled and she continued about her task. I could not see, but I felt that my chin, mouth and nose were exposed to the air. I heard laces and straps being secured, then realized that whatever she had planned to come next, this hood was to play a part in it.

I felt the tension on the leash change and realized she was leading me on the short leash for better control over where I was going. I instantly, almost instinctively, began to take steps in the tugged direction. I heard voices some distance away, getting louder as we approached. We stopped, and someone knocked on a heavy door. It opened and we were ushered inside.

"Hi! Welcome to the party!" said a masculine voice in front of us. "Good to see you all again! Melanie, you can take him to the down Green Room, okay?"

"Thank you so much, Paul," I heard my wife say. "I really appreciate this opportunity."

The smell of sex was everywhere, as was the moaning and groaning of couples engaged mid- coitus. I realized that I was getting hornier and hornier with every step. Not that this was unusual for me, but these feelings were really beginning to rage. Every thought was becoming suddenly bent upon sex of any sort.

My wife led me through what seemed to be a maze at the end of that short leash and then told me to stop. " There is a bed in front of you. Get on it,"" she commanded. I reached down to grope for the the height of the mattress, then climbed up onto the bed. She began to push and pull me into the position that she wanted which was face up with my head hanging off the side of the bed, arms restrained to both sides bu a strap at the wrist and my ankles restrained in stirrups. I was secured in a final position, then felt my feet being hoisted into the air. My legs were now held straight up, dangling in mid air. I was left alone in my darkness to await what was to come.

"Truly helpless now." I thought. "I wonder what she has in mind." I thought. Excited giggling scattered my thoughts as her footfall receded across the Green Room, whatever that was.

After a short interval, I heard another woman giggling with my wife as she entered the room . "You're going to love this!" my wife giggled emphatically to her new friend as they crossed the space, approaching my position.

"Is he really the best you've ever had?" the other woman asked.

"Oh yes!" replied my wife. "I have tried a few and then a few more, but he is truly a gifted master. It's one of the big reasons I stay with him,"she giggled.

"Oh? I've tried a few. I found men to be oafish clods who don't have the first clue about a pussy," stated the other woman rather sceptically. "What makes him so special?"

"Well, " started my wife, "His curiosity led him to start reading Cosmo and female anatomical books at an early age. He graduated to the many instructional videos and books dealing with cunnilingual arts. He actually studied pussy in anatomical textbooks to better understand the creature of his passion."

I then heard what I thought was the sound of rustling paper and the new woman said, "Okay, okay. You've talked me into it. I'm willing to risk it with that build up. You got yourself a deal. We'll just see if he lives up to your hype and he's the 'best I've ever had'!

"Money back guarantee!" assured my giggling wife. I assumed that she would stay in the room and watch the first floor show. Although I couldn't see, my ears informed me that my assumption was correct. I could hear where she every time she took a step and I don't think she was ever further than two steps from the door of the Green Room at any time. That was reassuring to me in my completely helpless state.

I then heard the sounds of my wife and the new womans determined footsteps on final approach to the bed where I was restrained. When they arrived, my new friend stepped over my face, straddled my head and lowered her crotch to my lips. I scented the deliciously exhilarating smell and felt the warmth of her freshly fucked cunt hovering above my face. I was unsure of exactly what to do; but, by this time, I was almost delirious with lust and felt an aching need to eat this womans cunt welling up from deep inside me. I needed a command from my Mistress to perform.

"Go on, my Little Dicklet," I heard my wife purringly demand. "Clean your new friend like you do with me." With that command from my wife, I slipped into my act and began to perform. I immediately began to whirl my tongue around inside the unfamiliar vulva in front of me. This was my first taste of pussy outside my wife. It was different, strange and new, and, in my current state of arousal, irresistible. I experimented with my new charge for the first five or so minutes, licking, tasting both male as well as female cum mixed together inside her while forcing my tongue deeply into her cunt to comply with the orders of my cute, little wife, for whom I'd do anything. After testing to discover which techniques the woman currently astride my face most enjoyed, I began to eat her out in earnest using all of the tools in the vast skill-set that I had acquired through study, meditation and long practise with my wife.

Before long, her hands clapped to my head and her fingers held firm. She rocked back and forth sliding my tongue up and down her soaking wet snatch. "Yes... YES!" she was now screaming. A flood of warm, sticky liquid across my mouth and nose confirmed for me that she was having a crashing orgasm. She was making so much noise by this time that I was sure that the neighbours blocks away knew about it.

When her breathing began to return to normal, her quivering legs were extricated from around my head. She leaned down and gigglingly whispered to me, "YOU have have more than a clue about pussy, my boy!" then turned away and said in a warbling voice, "You were right, Melanie! He really IS the best I've ever had!"

"I told you, you would think so! I wasn't wrong, was I?" giggled my wife. "Just do what you can to spread his name to the other women out there, will you?"

"Oh, definitely!" she exclaimed. "Can't keep a wonder like that a secret! What's your slaves name?"

I heard my wife stall for a moment. We had never really had a name for me, so she was grasping at clues and groping for an answer.

"I call him Cunlingulous after his love of eating pussy." she said after a little thought.

"Okay," chuckled the other woman as the rustling sound returned momentarily before her unsteady footsteps made their way out of my earshot.

I lay there in my position for an unknown amount of time as the noises of the party filtered into the room. Occasionally the sound of my wife's heels on what sounded like a hardwood floor, or she would touch my body to ensure that I was awake. I was burning with lust and desire and now just wanted to eat another womans pussy. My inhibitions were dropping like a stone and soon, I would be game for anything.

The clack of my wife's boots and the shuffle of nylon on the floor approached my position.

"Well, ya see," started the strange woman in a thick Brooklyn accent, "my friend Charlene said he was fantastic and well worth a look. So, I'm here to look," she mentioned as she glanced at me. "Doesn't look like much; but, if Charlene said he was good, I'll give him a ride," she said. There was more of that strange rustling sound before she put her small hands on my forehead and swung her leg over, relaxed her knees, and settled atop my face. The tastes, smells, thrills and feels of well used pussy once again drowned my senses.

"Clean her out real good, my little whore! And, don't stop until you are done!" I heard my wifes glee filled order through the enveloping euphoria. The "whore" comment confused me at the time. She had never called me a whore before, and I thought now was a strange time to start, but I as too far gone and way to busy to bother with such details just now.

Now, understanding what I was supposed to do, I set my jaws and tongue to working. She began to rub her soaking wet, cream filled pussy across my tongue, lips, chin and nose as I tasted the mixture of cum in her hot pussy. Her twat tasted slightly different but none-the-less delightfully as my lust clouded mind began to build up a profile for her, cataloguing her sounds, scents and flavours. I built her up to a thundering orgasm as I thoroughly cleaned her delightfully responsive cunt. This woman was nowhere near as noisy as the first had been. However I did detect when her breathing became unstable and the tone of her moans began to rise as I unleashed my pussy eating prowess on her. Her moans gradually reached a cressendo as she entwined her fingers into my hair to pull my face into her now erupting pussy. She quickly rocked front to back and began to cum all over my face. I opened my mouth wide to catch as much of the sticky fluid emanating from her as possible and my tongue whipped in and out of her sweet, juicy cunt.

After she had finished and dismounted my lips, she bent down and whispered into my ear, "Charlene was right! You are well worth what I paid for this ride. I'll be back for more later! Count on it" she said in seductive tones.

"Paid for?" I considered momentarily, but the thought was gone almost as soon as it formed.

I listened to her footsteps as they began to recede. "You were right!" she exclaimed, "He most certainly is the best pussy cleaner I've ever cum across!" Then I heard her and my wifes giggles at the just cracked joke.

"I told you! Worth every penny!" I heard my wife shoot back. Do me a favour and spread his name around out there, if you would?"

"Oh, sure thing!," my new friend exclaimed as here footfall receded from the room. "I'll help out any cause that can make a girl cum that hard," she giggled. These comments echoed in my drug and sex addled brain but I couldn't reconcile them in the state I was in.

Moments later, I heard bodies slapping together and my wifes voice moaning begging for more. "Oh, yes! Oh, God! Pump your huge cock in and out as fast as you can! Fuck me, you giant stud! I was happy to know that she was still in the room and getting fucked nice and hard by one of the many studs at the gathering and I knew he wouldn't be the last one. "She will want her pussy cleaned soon!" I shivered as the thrill raced through my brain.

Then, I heard another set of footfalls approaching me and another leg was swung over my face while my wife still moaning in the background. When I felt the damp heat suspended just inches above my face, I felt hands pawing my chest and realized she was back to front with me.

"What a cute little caged clitty!" she delighted as she bent down and her hands reached my crotch and lowered her pussy the rest of the way to my waiting tongue and lips. With that comment, I redoubled my efforts to bring her off with my tongue as she began to juggle my chaste cock from hand to hand. Suddenly, I felt a warm sensation on the tip of my hardening prong through the chastity cage and realized that she had her mouth on it! She began to blow her hot breath through the vents in the sheath. The action was electrifying and I was granite hard within seconds inside my confines.

I groaned softly as she continued. "Oh, you like that, do you?" she questioned.

'Y-y-yes, M-mistress," I managed to mumble through my delirium as my tongue continued with her soaking wet pussy. Fluid flowed freely from her overfull twat onto my waiting tongue as my dickie remained rock hard. She began to rock back and forth, grinding her soft, soaking wet, smooth snatch across my tongue and lips, from the bottom of her opening, through her searing hot slot and up to her spiky clitty which I delicately flickered with the tip of my well experienced tongue. She began to get progressively rougher with my little clitty, as she called it, as we continued our tryst.

I felt her legs begin to quiver slightly, heard her soft moans escaping through her now rough and unsteady breathing and knew from experience that she was close, very close, to cumming. Moments later, she cried out and I was rewarded with another flood of sticky liquid to coat my lips and tongue. As her contractions began, she pulled on my chastity cage so hard, I thought she might pull it right off, and my little dicklet along with it, but she let go and sat up to grind her cunt against my tongue I barely noticed these actions, so pleased with myself as she continued to squirm and cum on my face.

When she had calmed, she slid her hands to my chest and dismounted my face. "Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are not fantastic pussy eater," she bubbled, trembling slightly as she experienced another aftershock. "Your Mistress must be very proud of you!"

"T-t-thank you, M-m-mistress," I stammered.

I heard her footfall retreating across the room, the rustling of paper, and then heard her casually half enquire, "If you ever wanted to sell him," her voice trailed off leaving the question hanging.

"Well, I'm not looking to get rid of him at the moment," I heard my wifes voice respond, "but, I will keep that in mind!" she giggled. A chill suddenly ran down my spine. As Mistress, she was well within her rights to sell me, but she wouldn't. Would she?

The other woman laughed. "Deary," she began. "I don't blame you one bit!" and the two of them laughed.

Two sets of footfall approached me as she exited the room. and a leg was thrown over my head. A familiar smelling pussy was lowered to my lips, and I instantly recognized my wife as she eased herself gently down to my face. My whole system electrified as I set my tongue to work on spots I had long known about. and soon she was humming and moaning, perfectly comfortable atop my glistening face. The mixture of cum in her cunt was intoxicating. "She's been fucked a few times, "I observed The smell and taste were captivating me as I worked ever harder to fulfill her desire.

The other foot sounds continued to where my legs were suspended. I felt feminine hands touching my calves and sliding down toward my ass, clutching and groping as they went. The hands slapped my cheeks and a joyous voice cried, "What a delightful little ass he has!"

Doesn't he?" agreed my wife as a warm liquid was poured down the crack of my ass and massaged into the skin. My wife had been pegging me like a bitch with a strap on for months, but this was entirely different. I felt the now familiar sensation of a plastic of a dildo being pressed against my asshole as my legs were held by my wifes hands. I couldn't see it, but I knew she was watching the action happening at my back end.

"God, that is so hot!" my wife moaned as her pussy suddenly gained in temperature and soaked my tongue again.

The woman at my back end was surprisingly gentle as she began to push her huge she prong inside me, waiting for me to relax before proceeding with gentle nudges and prods that opened my tight little fuck box right up to her. The head of her plastic prong popped through the inner ring of my asshole as she pawed my body and played with my little cage. She pressed her cock home and her hips press against me as I relaxed completely, engulfed in the sensations of the two women now using my body for their pleasure.

I found her hip action to be very satisfying as she began to buck in and out of my relaxing ass in rhythmic motions when I felt a buzzing start. She began slowly and then built up momentum while tweaking my nipples, holding my hips and pressing in her plastic prong deeper and deeper into my ever widening ass. She savagely withdrew and thrust inside my wide open channel with enough force to cause shock-waves to reverberate through my body, making my mind explode in the waves of lust coursing through my being and cum to begin leaking from my chastity cage. She took fingerfulls of cum, as my wife slid back to expose my orifice, and then tucked them into my willing and waiting mouth. "That's a good boy," she cooed as she fed me more and more.

The faster she fucked me, the huskier and more ragged her breathing became, the more fervent her grip on my hip and little cock cage became as she used it like a handle to thrust her plastic prong into my ass deeper. "This girl really knows what she's doing!" I thought through my haze. The whole experience of being pegged by a woman other than my wife was sending firebrands of desire throughout my entire body and causing me to buck and kick in my bonds, much to the delight of the women witnessing the event.

Moments later she reacted like she was cumming. She thrust her she cock deep inside my ass, as far as she could reach, threw back her head and groaned her delight into the night. I groaned like the whore I was becoming and began to shoot great gouts of my own cum all over my stomach out of the slot in my chastity cage. The whole scene had the effect of forcing my wife to climax all over my face. The now familiar sticky liquid coated my mouth and nose once again. I felt it run down my lips, drip from my chin then run and pool on my naked chest; but, in the state I was in, I didn't care. I just knew I had to have more of this and right now!

She backed up to extricate her she prong from my now gaping and throbbing ass as my wife unsteadily dismounted from my face. "That's a very good boy, Little Dickie!" she giggled to me, "You just keep up like this and I'll fuck your lights out when we get home."