The Meteor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie screeched as his hard member neared its target size.

ERECTION: 7.75" x 2.75"

Jamie's erection had now reached its targeted size. The rippling sheath began to match his thrusts with its own counter thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhh!! Goddddddd!!"

His heavy and bloated balls ached and churned within the worm's massaging pouch. Jamie thrust upward, moaning loudly as the urethra worm slowly and teasingly withdrew from his hardness. As the worm slurped its way out, the confined preseminal fluids gushed outward with the force of an ejaculation. He looked at the monitor and saw his new, engorged manhood. His eyes opened wide with excitement as his massive erection throbbed in the air before his stunned eyes.

2.21 Jamie, harness, worm, rectal enhancement:

Jamie felt the rectal worm push against his swollen anal opening. He sighed as the worm slithered through his excited anal lips into his rectal passage. A wave of warmth accompanied the thickening worm as it nudged inward and his erection jumped and throbbed. His entire rectal area began to tingle with mounting pleasure and Jamie unconsciously started to push and grind his hips onto the worm's thickness as it moved inward, twisting and turning. He shut his eyes and savored the delicious feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Jamie's eyes flew wide open, his hips thrust into the air and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The worm had again made contact with his prostate. An incredible spasm rippled throughout his body.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! uhh!!"

The worm now began to lengthen and thicken and Jamie groaned as his rectal sheath was stretched by the worms pulsing 8" x 3" thickness. As the worm stroked deeply into his body, it began secreting its enhancement chemicals and a whole new set of sensations gripped his rectal sheath. The worm's secretions were now adding the sensitivity of a female 'vagina' to the last 8 inches of his rectal sheath, including the sensitivity of his anal opening. As the complex network of sexual nerve endings were added, Jamie moaned and his 'womanhood' began to ecstatically clench around the deep penetrations of the thrusting worm.

"Aww!! Aww!! Aww!!"

The worm suddenly stopped and Jamie moaned in frustration as the worm's body slowly contracted and withdrew so its head was again nestled between his wet, clasping anal lips. Jamie was now ready for the final stage of his sexual enhancements.

2.22 Jamie, harness, worm, shemale testing:

The worm were now ready to test their new creation. The head of the sheath closed back over Jamie's oozing gland and the velvety sheath began to ripple up and down his long, thick member. The kneading pouches on his new breasts and suckling 'mouths' on his erect nipples intensified their actions. The flexing rectal worm now began slow inward and outward thrusts into his excited and slick 'womanhood'. Jamie's arousal soared and ecstatic sensations flooded his body and mind. His body lunged his hardness upward into the worm's squeezing 'vaginal' sheath and then plunged downward onto the rectal worm's flexing phallic-like body. He gasped, panted and moaned. His mind was filled with ecstatic sensations that his body had never experienced before.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

His convulsing body heaved and bucked wildly within the supports of the Harness and his head thrashed from side to side. He gasped and wailed. His huge, thick erection was jerking wildly within the clenching and squeezing sheath and his bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode. He could no longer match the worm's assault on his body and he just sat there and let the orgasmic sensations flood his body. His body shook and rippled with pure sexual joy. His raging erection felt like a hard, thick, granite bat as the worm's milking 'vagina' suctioned its way around it. His preseminal fluids spurted into the sheath's sucking 'mouth'.

His breathing became labored and he gasped and panted as he neared his orgasmic trip point ... and it came. Jamie felt his rectal muscles clench wildly around the flexing phallus. A euphoric fog filled his head and flashes of orgasmic light danced around his eyes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Godddddddddddddd!!"

The intense pressure of his ejaculation was building at the base of his erection and the thick stream of semen pulsed its way up his jumping erection. The thick, rush of semen seemed to stall and play with the most sensitive of all glands, the crown of his penis. The gland thickened and tingled as the liquid joy swirled around it and then explode out the puckering opening of his excited gland in to the feasting worm's feasting 'mouth'.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Jamie was now in a semi-coherent state. He gurgled and moaned while his balls began refilling. His enhanced rectal sheath spasmed and his erection jerked uncontrollably within the worm's clenching body. Suddenly, deep inside his rectal sheath, Jamie felt the most ecstatic sensations he had ever experienced. The worm's flexing and expanding phallic was forcefully ejaculating into his body. Jamie began gasping for air as his body froze in acute ecstasy. A second stronger stream of semen surged up his erection and out past the hyper- sensitive gland. Jamie thought his head was going to explode as his body was showered with exquisite jolts of ecstasy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

His mind was now saturated with intense orgasmic sensations and his sensory system went into orgasmic overload and slumped unconscious onto the Harness.

2.23 Jamie, harness, worm, mind conditioning:

The worms released their final set of conditioning chemicals.

The surface of his erection would be able to sense the orgasmic contractions of his male or shemale partner. If they were present, his ejaculation would be permitted, if not, he would be kept at his orgasmic edge until the contractions were sensed or his erection was removed from his partner's rectal sheath. Jamie slowly regained consciousness and he moaned as a series of wonderful aftershocks rippled across his body.

He mewed and cooed as he came down from his orgasmic high. He felt the wonderful pouches slipped away and his firm breasts and his erect nipples tingled as they sprung into the air. The thick worm encasing his manhood and testicles slipped away and his softening penis slipped down over his thigh and rested over his swaying balls. The thick rectal worm withdrew from his anus and Jamie moaned as the wonderful fullness left his body.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worms returned to the bowl and the pedestal was lowered down into the stage. Jamie saw himself in the monitor and smiled when he saw his enhanced body. Firm breasts, stiff nipples and a long, thick penis. His hands reached for his breasts and he smiled as he lifted and massaged them. His right hand slipped downward and lifted his new manhood and he gasped as it quickly soared to full erection. His left hand slipped down and began caressing his still swollen anal lips and moaned as ecstatic sensations flooded into his 'womanhood' and rushed to the tingling head of his erection.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Godddddddddddddddd!"

Jamie sighed as Ethan used the shower head to clean his body. The pulsing waters were directed onto his straining hardness and then up onto his firm breasts and erect nipples. Soon the plush towel replaced the shower head and Jamie squirmed within the Harness's supports as Ethan continued the pleasurable assault on his aroused body. When he finished Ethan stood back and looked and smiled when saw Jamie's bullet-like nipples, engorged manhood and bloated balls swaying between his wide spread thighs. The erotic sight caused Ethan's penis to stir and Jamie's breath quickened when he saw Ethan's massive erection throbbing before his eyes.

2.24 Jamie, The mating:

Jamie saw Ethan's slightly parted lips moving toward his mouth and he closed his eyes waiting for Ethan to kiss him. He felt the soft touch of Ethan's lips and then felt the warm moist tongue slip between his lips. Jamie sighed as he opened his lips allowing Ethan's tongue to slip inward and their tongues touched and began dancing and playing with each other. Jamie's sigh turned into a moan as he was kissed by a male for the first time.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!"

Ethan shifted his hips inward and Jamie moaned deeply into Ethan's mouth when their erections pressed and throbbed against each other. Ethan broke the kiss and began planting light suckling kisses along Jamie's shoulders and neck. His hands reached out and lifted both of Jamie's breasts with a soft kneading action and his fingers slipped onto the rigid nipples with delicious caresses and swirls. Jamie moaned and began pushing his breasts into Ethan's massaging hands. Ethan lifted his suckling mouth from Jamie's shoulders and began a pleasurable trek downward toward Jamie's right breast. The massaging and kneading continued as the suckling mouth neared its target. Jamie felt the moist lips inch their way upward over his breast and then he felt Ethan's moist breath bathe his right nipple. The lips slowly descended onto the engorged bud with a delicious sucking and suckling action. Jamie gasped at the ecstatic contact and his chest heaved upward pushing his breast and excited nipple into Ethan's devouring mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Ethan's mouth suckled its way over to Jamie's left breast and the caressing fingers moved away as Ethan's lips and tongue move in. Ethan now divided his attention to both breasts and nipples. The suckling mouth and massaging hands quickly had Jamie moaning and thrusting both breasts into Ethan's mouth and hands. Ethan lifted his head and smiled down at Jamie. Through dazed eyes, Jamie smiled back at him. His engorged and excited nipples stood out like bullets on his firm mounds.

Ethan’s hands left Jamie's breasts and slipped downward over his abdomen. Jamie gasped as one hand lifted his heavy balls and the other wrapped around his engorged manhood with ecstatic squeezes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Ethannnnnnnnnn!!"

Suddenly, Ethan stopped and stepped back from the highly aroused shemale. Jamie moaned in frustration and his hips jerked his erection in the air.

Near the front of the stage, a six foot square tile was lowered and in its place a gym-like mattress rose up with a padded support rail at the front of it. Jamie felt the Harness putting him in a standing position and Ethan helped him out of the supporting loops. Ethan took Jamie by the hand and led him toward the mattress.

Ethan said softly,

"Kneel down in the mattress Jamie, and put your hands on the support rail."

Jamie's heart beat faster knowing he was going to have sex with another man. His nipples got harder, his erection twitched and his anal lips tingled. Ethan guided an excited and a apprehensive Jamie into a kneeling position on the mattress. Jamie reached out and grasped the support rail as Ethan's hands spread his bent knees apart. He looked forward and saw his audience looking at him and this time, he returned their smile.

Jamie looked up into the monitor and saw his kneeling body and saw his heavy balls swaying in the air between his bent legs. His erection bobbed in the air below his abdomen. He saw Ethan being handed a bottle of K-Y Jelly and watched him pour the slick liquid onto his hands and fingers.

A feeling of nervous anticipation spread across Jamie as Ethan knelt down behind his raised buttocks. He flinched slightly when Ethan's hands touched his buttocks and begin to massage his hands up and down his inner thighs from his bent knees to his spread cheeks. Ethan smiled at the exposed sight of Jamie's sex and his right hand slipped inward and palmed Jamie's swelling, pink anal lips. Jamie moaned softly at the wonderful touch.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!! Ethannnnnnnnnnn!!"

Jamie panted when he felt a lubed hand slip between the spread cheeks and the slick fingers began a delicious tracing action on the sensitive opening to his rectal sheath. He instinctively spread his knees and his thighs further apart. He gasped again when Ethan wrapped his other hand around his throbbing erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddddddddddd!!"

Ethan leaned up and over Jamie's kneeling body. His hands left Jamie's anus and throbbing member and reached under Jamie's kneeling body and his hands began massaging his swaying breasts, and the fingers pressed and swirled the erect bullet-like nipples in delicious circles. At the same time, Jamie felt a long, throbbing mass move onto his inner right thigh and slip upward pushing between the cheeks of his buttocks, pushing them further apart. Jamie moaned as Ethan's thick manhood came to rest over his swollen anal lips. His mind and body floated in a cloud of swirling pleasures.

Ethan's mouth began planting exquisite butterfly like kisses on the back of Jamie's neck and shoulders. Jamie cooed and mewed as he pushed his tingling anus against the throbbing thickness and shifted his aching breasts into the massaging hands. Ethan slowly and teasingly slipped his erection through the Jamie's flared cheeks, under his bloated heavy testicles and forward along the full length of the sensitive underside of Jamie's straining hardness. Ethan paused a few moments and then repeated the ecstatic sweep again and again.

Jamie gasped at the incredible sensations and he began pushing his enflamed sex onto Ethan's exploring erection.

"Oh God!! Ethan!!"

Jamie felt Ethan slipped off his body and kneel between his wide spread thighs. He gasped when he felt Ethan's hands spread the cheeks of buttocks and his tongue slithered around his enflamed anal lips with ecstatic licks and darting probes. Jamie, in a reflexive action, hunched upward and pushed his excited 'womanhood' rearward onto the exploring mouth and tongue.

Ethan's tongue nudged inward, withdrew, circled, traced and caressed Jamie's clasping anal entrance in a maddening, ecstatic teasing action. The mounting sensations made Jamie buck his hips in ecstasy. He squealed in joy as his erection jumped and jerked below his abdomen, the agitated gland drooled with strings of his preseminal fluids. Jamie froze when he felt Ethan's lapping tongue nudge past the eager opening and slip into his sexually enhanced rectal sheath. His mind went ballistic with the ecstatic sensations and his grip on the rail tightened forcefully.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Ethan's long, swirling tongue drove Jamie insane with joy as it slipped in and out of his steamy rectal sheath. It played havoc with his clasping anal lips and then drove back inward to caress the sensitive lining of his rectal sheath. Jamie laid his head on the rail gasping and panting. His hips pushed back in ecstatic circles against his male lover. The slick hand relentlessly glided back and forth over his engorged hardness with exquisite massages and squeezes.

Jamie could feel his orgasm building rapidly. His rectal sheath began to clench and the thick head of his erection felt as though it was going to explode. Jamie felt it start at his toes and move up to his anus, into his straining erection, across his abdomen and then up onto his erect, tingling nipples. Ethan's tongue lunged into his enflamed passage again and again.

Uhh!! Uhh!! Oh! God!!"

Ethan suddenly stopped and pulled back from Jamie's tormented body.

Jamie screamed with denial,

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!"

Ethan's foreplay had ended and he now concentrated on the taking of Jamie's virginity.

Again, Jamie felt that wonderful thickness slip against his inner thigh. It was warm, long and pulsed as though it had a heart beat. He looked under his body toward his spread legs. His eyes flew open and his breath came in a deep gasps when he saw Ethan's massive 7.75" L x 2.75" D perfect erection. His rectal sheath clenched rapidly in anticipation and he tried to shift his anus down to it but Ethan teasingly kept moving it away. Ethan slowly and teasingly, slipped his throbbing hardness upward over Jamie's inner left thigh toward his eager entrance. Jamie moaned as the pulsing hardness ground over his heavy, swaying balls. The head finally nestled into his excited anal lips and Jamie's clasping anal lips kissed and caressed his Lover's thick gland trying to draw it inward.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

Jamie didn't move, he couldn't move. His hands gripped the rail, his kneeling body tensed and his eyes were tightly shut as his mind tried to will Ethan's glorious erection to penetrate his enflamed 'womanhood'.

Ethan smiled at Jamie's torment and obliged his frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the flexing head nudged past the excited lips and slipped slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Jamie's wide open mouth as the massive thickness burrowed into his virginal rectal sheath. The sensations were not like anything Jamie had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his rectal passage and a wonderful sense of fullness filled his sexual being. The enhanced lining of his rectal passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

1"..2"..3"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Jamie squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions thundered across his body and his mind. Jamie wanted more, he begged for more.

4"..5"

Jamie gurgled and drooled as Ethan's engorged erection slipped inward, inch by glorious inch.

6"..7"..7.5"

"Oh sweet Jesus .. Ahhhhhhhh!! Yes!! I love it!!"

Jamie's virginity had been taken.

He felt Ethan slowly slide his long, member outward and then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of Jamie's rectal sheath. Ethan adjusted his position behind Jamie's wide spread thighs. The angle of his penetration changed and the head now pressed against the lower lining of his rectal sheath. The thick gland started a slow back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout Jamie's body. An intense wave of pure joy surged throughout Jamie's rectal sheath and across his loins. Ethan had searched for and found Jamie's spasming prostate. The flexing head slipped over the excited tissues again and again and Jamie screeched in ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddddddddddd!!"

Ethan now plunged all the way into Jamie's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Jamie's magic spot. It was incredible. Jamie's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy. Ethan now started a methodical rhythm to his massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Jamie completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Jamie gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust his sex rearward and ground his hips in ecstatic circles. His rectal muscles desperately clenched around his Lover's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His highly excited erection jumped and jerked with a sense of urgency below his abdomen. Jamie cooed and gurgled as Ethan's massive erection plundered his spasming rectal sheath. Ethan's thrusts were now full inward and full outward. His mind was being saturated with ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. His stretching rectal sheath clenched and milked the incredible penetrator that was giving his body so much joy.

Jamie was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. Ethan had now found all the buttons of his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Jamie's body began lunging back onto Ethan's thrusting hardness with a sense of urgency. His fists tightened their grip on the rail as his orgasmic wave built higher and higher. All the sensations were melding together and his body felt like a pressure cooker about to explode.