All Comments on 'The Midnight Train'

by JenniferO1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You deserve

the supreme prize for showing off (as well as much more than a mere 5 for writing... ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
That was great...

Wow great story you got a real gift

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great to see you're writing again

We have missed you. We discovered your work through Jake's Wonderland. He hasn't written anything in awhile either. Your writing is so hot. Please submit more soon. Thanks

M.R. AlicanteM.R. Alicantealmost 20 years ago
Agree with above!

Great to have you back!

KenJamesKenJamesalmost 20 years ago
Welcome Back

I've read all your stories. Every one has been excellent. I'm really glad you're posting again.

I've missed your profile pictures, too. They were as beautiful as your writing. It's too bad Literotica no longer allows authors to post nude photos, but even a clothed picture would be wonderful.

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
excellent...and very, very hot...

excellent...and a very well done, very hot piece of writing. the northeastern railway system may never be the same after jennifer's been there! thank you.

arghjacarghjacover 19 years ago
Not allowed on British Rail

I don't think you'd manage so well in the UK Jenn. British Rail isn't up to you.

Love Rob

lancewannabelancewannabeabout 18 years ago
Intense!

VERY nice story Jenn!

Your writing keeps me hoping that I can meet a beautiful woman in a clandestine rendezvous.... Oh well... .someday I hope!

crashDcrashDover 17 years ago
AMAZING!!!

so hot, so realistic...

great sex in the dark with a stranger - being slyly watched by another - damn.....

the autobiographical nature of your writing really really adds a lot!!

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriterabout 17 years ago
Very, very nice

Excellent female perspective gives this story enhanced eroticism.

Aside from a grammar issue here and there, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Can't believe it!

Will NEVER forget the sight of you that night. Thanks for the memories.

hongluobohongluoboover 14 years ago
Every Story of yours is soooo Hot!!

I also love the Philly/New Haven connection having attended a certain institute of higher learning in West Philly for so many years and coming from an old Yale family. I just love your writing, your intelligence, your eroticism, your artisty and of course your thread and pictures and insights. Love how you get toasted too ;) so yet another bit of appreciation from a crazy old preppy in China for you.

Jim0192837465Jim0192837465almost 12 years ago
Great work!

All of your stories are amazing! I'm sad to see that you haven't written anything new in the last few years. I hope you continue your adventures and maybe share some more with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant

An Amazingly erotic story, well written well balanced and very sensual. Thank You for sharing your talent.

kobukanroninkobukanroninabout 5 years ago
My Favorite Story

Incredibly sexy!

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
SO hot...!! Second time around for me and...

great demonstration of your fet, even if it's just one person...

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

What Train was it? I need to meet this man. one hot 5* story

StubbyoneStubbyone7 months ago

Whew ! Hotter than hell. The inadvertent sex in a situation like that can be out of this world. Incredibly erotic sex scene. Even hotter when she mentioned that her hubby wanted her to do stuff like that. I could hardly breathe while this amazing sex scene was happening. I have to give you 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s since 10 isn’t available. Haha. Great writing. Loved it !

quandomquandom3 months ago

So very, very hot. And you also know how to build a story and let it push the reader forward

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferO1@JenniferO1
11/7 I'm an artist and today's my birthday, I specialize in portraits, but am doing more Trompe L'Oeil painting nowadays. I'm petite, only 5' tall and weigh (this morning anyway) 101 lbs. I travel alot. While I intended to spend most of the summer painting, I instead spent the...