All Comments on 'The Mile High Club'

by emfin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
prostock69prostock69over 12 years ago

This was sooooooooooooooo hot!!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Welcome to literotica. Looking forward to more from you.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
I hope there's more to come.

I enjoyed this.

emfinemfinover 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks all of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

James was on the Tag, not tall but tanned, light colored hair, boyish looking but not. I had looked at the ladies, there was one, tallish, mature, I made my moves, 2 hours into the flight I touched her nylon covered leg, she looked down at me, not pulling away, sir do you need some help, my hand moved higher, yes, she moved away, I will get some one who I am sure would be happy to assist. Oh, ok, well, a short time later, James came over, sir, I believe you need some assistance, smiling, well yes, perhaps if you would like to follow me I can see if I can help you. He wandered down to the business toilets and entered, I followed. my name is James, lauren told me what was going on, her thing is not men, if you get my drift, but I am happy to help if you like, no pressure. I looked at him, I said that's kind, I am happy to accept that. He undid his trousers, sliding them down, I was surprised, sheer panties as I dropped mine. he sat on the seat, I moved to him, if you want me to blow you that's fine, if you want to fuck me, then that's fine but only with a condom, your choice as he took the head of my cock in his mouth, I don't know what Lauren would have been like but he was good and my cum was soon filling his mouth. He stood, I thanked him, that's ok, I said you were too good, I would have liked to fuck you, mm, I would have liked that too he said, its a long flight. I went back to my seat and slept, I was woken by Lauren, sir could you follow me please, huh, this way, I followed her, we went past the toilets into a side area that then went slightly down 5 stairs to a door which she opened. James was there, hi, thought you might like to finish what you started, he turned and knelt on a long bench. surprisingly, Lauren sat on the bench above, her skirt hiked up, her pussy on display, I moved up, you can lick her, she wants to watch as he again took my cock in his mouth, I tongued her pussy, she held my head, I was soon hard, I felt the condom go on, James moved up between her legs, his head replacing mine, I pulled the panties down, Lauren said out aloud, fuck him, I positioned myself and pushed forward, his anus allowing entry as he slurped and squealed, I looked at her, her nipples between her fingers. She moved down, little slut, your cock is hard and she started to stroke him, she said quietly to me, pull out, I did, take it off, I looked at her, hes ok, put it back in while I jerk him off, I slid back in and began to fuck him, that's it James, cum, I could feel his contractions and my cum shot into him, she said lucky slut. I pulled back, there was some wet wipes and we cleaned up. As we left I heard her say send Renae in, I need her in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous