The MILF and The Mexican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burning with passion, she reaches back and undoes her bra dropping it to the floor and Miguel's mouth fastens on to her nipple like a baby suckling. They circle of desire grows wider with all 8 closing in on her. She pushes her thong down and steps out of it, as 8 cocks surround her, as she feels their heat against her cool, white skin. She reaches out and grabs Miguel who is front of her, taking his cock in her hands and teasing its head at the entrance of her pussy....so near, yet so far. He moans and bites her nipple hard, making her squeak and she jerks his cock hard and he erupts all over her belly, as Tomas rubs his dick up and down her ass crack, parting her cheeks and unloading on the dimples in her lower back before falling to his knees, spent and weak.

The Mexican moves in behind her and she feels him running his fingers down her spine, making her shiver and then a sharp sting as he slaps her ass hard, making her cry out. With his left hand he slides 2 fingers inside of her and with his right, he smacks down on those ass cheeks -- smack, slide in, smack, slide out, smack, slide in, smack slide out, thumb grazing her clit, bent over from the waist as he fingers fucks her, peaking, she cums, squealing and bucking wildly and Javier sees his opportunity and unloads his stream of steamy semen right into her open mouth!

Chapter 6

Naked and spent she falls to the hay covered floor, eyes shut, exhausted as Juan and Carlos admire her red painted toes in those damn cork wedges. Kneeling down, Juan kisses and nibbles her toes and ankles, his hand wrapped around his cock, as Carlos watches and jerks. Juan gets braver and his mouth moves up her calf and across her lily white thigh, and up to her belly....wary of The Mexican he knows he must not stray too close to the forbidden territory, and he licks at her skin drinking in the saltiness. His caramel coloured skin warm against her whiteness. Carlos drops to his knees and follows Juan's lead as both assault Mrs M with their hot brown tongues rousing her from her sleepiness.

Seeing a gap, Raul moves in, his mouth snaking across her breasts and latching onto her nipples...first one, then the other. His brown hand tightly clutching his cock, as his greedy mouth tugs and pulls on her rose-pink nipples. Three dark heads moving together, one across her naked breasts and two flicking their tongues across her naked belly making her skin crawl with delicious sensations. Moaning, she opens her legs wide exposing her pink, swollen lips, dripping with her juices and The Mexican moves between her knees, grabs her ass, lifting her off the ground and with a huge thrust, slides his pulsating brown cock deep inside of her making her gasp. He's buries himself deep inside her, as Juan and Carlos tongue-fuck her belly button, sucking and licking while The Mexican thrusts and drives. Two Mexican cocks rub against her thighs, one Mexican cock rubs against her tits and the huge Mexican cock fills her insides over as she bucks and moves beneath him screaming to be fucked hard. His balls slap hard against that white ass, the sound cracking off the barn walls. Carlos , Juan and Raul jerk violently spilling their loads on her thighs and tits as The Mexican grunts and slams into her cervix so hard her teeth chatter and she screeches in pain and pleasure, her pussy tightening around his cock as he spurts deep inside of her...pump, pump, pump...spilling his seed, as exhausted, he falls on top of her.

Spent, Mrs M and the 4 brown bodies lay motionless on the hay, while 3 sets of huge brown eyes watch in wonder, licking their lips, seeing a chance.....

Pushing the exhausted brown bodies out of their way with their feet, Miguel, Javier and Diego kneel next to Mrs M. Miguel and Javier on each side and Diego shoving his way in next to her head. Diego lifts her head cradling her neck in the crook of his arm and lays his big brown cock against her cheek, dick-slapping her gently to rouse her from her semi-comatose state. Miguel and Javier grab her hands and press their throbbing cocks into her palms closing those around their meat, moving her hands up and down, coaxing her to wakefulness. Exhausted, The Mexican sleeps between her thighs, head resting on her stomach as Diego probes her pink lips with the purple head of his monstrous cock.

Rousing from her sleepiness, her lips part and Diego snakes his way through those swollen lips and into her warm, inviting mouth, easing in slowly so as not to scare her. Almost robotically, her hands move rhythmically along the erect cocks in her hands, up and down, thumbs pausing to massage the rims, index finger probing the weeping eyes as Diego grows bigger in her mouth, pulling back and shoving his cock deep into her mouth making her gag and splutter. Shaken into wakefulness, her eyes widen in horror when she sees its Diego's cock down her throat, but he glances down at the sleeping Mexican, places a finger on his lips and motions for her to be quiet. Unable to move, she finds herself at the mercy of the dark, dangerous Mexican thug, who is pushing his dick down her throat and directing her to continue jerking his buddies off as she has unconsciously been doing. He withdraws his cock until the head is just inside her lips and then thrusts shoving it deep inside, making her gag. Release and thrust, release and thrust until her lips feel raw and then, as if by instinct, her mouth tightens around him and her tongue presses against his shaft as she sucks and licks him.

As the pressure inside her mouth grows, her hands tighten around the two pulsating, purple-headed cocks in her grasp. 3 sets of Latino hips thrust and gyrate, as she milks them with her mouth and hands. She knows she shouldn't have any other cock in her mouth other than The Mexican's -- not even that white husband of hers -- but she is beyond caring as she chokes on the meaty flesh, spluttering and gagging as her eyes water and juices drip from her chin and French manicured fingers. Growling like a pack of wolves and as if on cue, the 3 Latinos shudder and moan as they release there semen in Mrs M's rosebud mouth and all over her pretty white hands, tainting up that 18ct wedding band of hers.....the Latinos still in the last throes of their orgasms as The Mexican comes awake and realises what has happened......a murderous look appears in his eyes and he pushes the thugs off her and slaps Mrs M once, hard across the face.

Chapter 7

"Bitch," he shouts at her and slaps her again "didn't I tell you that no-one goes in any of your holes, but me, huh?" Enraged he shouts a torrent of abuse at dark Diego, who seems unfazed and leans against the doorway, chewing on a piece of straw whilst the others watch with quizzical looks on their faces.

"Do you know what happens to white bitches that defy me?" he says grabbing a handful of her hair and twisting her over onto her stomach "well you are about to find out, Mrs M and it is going to be a lesson that you'll never forget!"

He grabs a cherry switch from the wall and commands her to get on her knees with her face down in the hay. She turns her head about to argue, but sees how livid he is and buries her nose in the straw obeying him, He stands behind her swinging the switch in the air and then lays a short sharp blow across both ass cheeks, leaving a thin pink weal. In surprise and shock she squeaks and tries covering her butt with her hands, but he pushes those out of the way and lays another blow across that white butt, punishing the MILF for daring to disobey him. She's squeaking like a mouse and he lays that switch twice more and watches as lily white ass turns pink and white like an ice-cream sundae. Dropping the switch, he kneels behind her, rubbing those wheals and telling her what a bad, bad momma she is for not listening and how he needs to teach her not to put other men's dicks in her holes.

His spits in his hand, spreads it over his erect cock, parts those pink-tinged ass cheeks and probes her booty hole with that mean-looking strawberry-headed cock before pulling back and thrusting hard and deep, making her scream as the pain of him filling rips through her body. Her whimpering and moaning have no effect as he pushes hard, drilling deeply into her. She tries to pull away, but he has her firmly by the hips and his massive cock is boring a hole right to her heart as he pushes her shit, making her scream. She squirms and writhes and he reaches down, finding her clit, kneading it as he pile drives her. Her whimpering changes tone, she's panting and wheezing, he thrusts his cock and pulls on that clit feeling the wetness pooling between her legs, driven by rage and desire he fucks that ass, tearing into the 49 year old, married, mother of 4, white MILF...triumphantly knowing that he has owned her he withdraws his cock completely, hears her moan "oh fuck, nooooo......" as he shoots all over those candy-striped ass cheeks...not letting her cum...

7 wide-eyed Latinos make a grab for their boxers and back out of the barn...unwilling to face the wrath of The Mexican...this time...

12