The Milkman Cometh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cummmmminnnng!" She wailed and pushed the vibrator deep.

"Fuck yeah," Enoch gasped and watched a long stream of thick white cream spurt over her hand. "Come on, bitch, cum all over me!"

"Ohhhhhhh, m' Goddddddddd, yyyyeeesss!!"

It took several minutes for Sylvie to regain her composure and she flashed Enoch a bashful smile from her seat. She licked her fingers and rubbed her pussy, shuddering visibly from after shocks.

"Come on, stud, show me what you got," she sighed and gave his cock a hungry look. "Make an ol' lady happy.

"My pleasure," he said and reached for the panties left by Andrea after their earlier session.

"Those are yours?" Sylvie asked, surprise evident by her tone and expression.

Enoch wrapped them around his tumescent shaft, leaving the head exposed and pointing directly at the camera, and told her about Andrea. Sylvie pushed a couple of fingers in her pussy and listened with growing lust, panting and moaning at each dirty little detail without taking her wide eyes from his cock.

"You look ready to go again," Enoch noted when he'd finished giving her a blow-by-blow account.

"You look ready to cum, too," she said and pointed at his cock.

"Where d'you want it; all over your tits?"

Sylvie moaned and lifted them up to her mouth, sucking each nipple at the thought of his hot spunk dripping over her flesh.

"How 'bout in your mouth?"

"Yeah, baby, mmmmmmmmm." She sucked a cum-slick finger between her lips and felt a twinge of jealousy towards Andrea for enjoying the privilege earlier.

"Maybe I'll push it deep in your hairy pussy and unload." Enoch growled and placed the panties over the table to avoid making too much mess and fisted his cock faster.

"God, baby, you're so hot," Sylvie whispered and spread her thighs to take him.

"And save some for that big fat clit, too."

"I wish I could suck your cum off my clit!" (Oh, shit! Did I say that out loud?) That was one of Sylvie's deepest, darkest fantasies and had only shared it with Red_Lady, but had blurted it out inadvertently in her passion to him.

"Now that," Enoch breathed, "is something I'd pay to see!"

"No shit, you would! Come on, I bet you could suck your cock - and I'll take you up on that if you do."

It was something he actuallycoulddo, given the right circumstances and the inclination but there was no way he was about to do it now; he was too close.

"You'd never reach your clit unless I held your legs over your head," he countered, steering the subject back on her. "And stuck my dick right in your asshole!"

"I'm ready," Sylvie grinned and spread her legs over the chair arms, "and willing."

"Fuck! You're a horny old cunt!"

It never ceased to amaze him that a woman who wouldn't get a second glance on the street had such hidden depths. He fixed his attention on her gigantic clitoris and took careful aim, sending a hot spurt of cum over the gusset of the panties.

"Yeah, stud, stroke it off!" Sylvie's eyes glittered with pleasure and she leant forward to watch his virile display of sexual potency in full flow. "All over my tits!"

"That's for your clit," Enoch grunted and pulled his shaft harder. "This one's for your tits!"

Sylvie offered her voluptuous breasts up to him and filled the screen with them then opened her mouth at his insistence, and watched closely as another gush of spunk poured out. Her body yearned to feel and taste the salty emissions, and she came again by squeezing her thighs together. "That's so hot, so good, so hot ..." she whispered over and over, falling to her knees in homage to the virulent outbursts which showed no signs of abating. She tugged her clit rhythmically, jerking it at the thought of his meaty shaft rubbing up under its sensitive tip into her soaking wet pussy, filling her with all that spunk until it flooded her hairy crack to overflow down her legs: and still it kept cumming

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuuck me!" she said over and over, heedless of everything but the seismic shocks ripping her apart.

Nothing would've given Enoch greater pleasure than to assuage his lust in her quaking body. He could only see the upper half of her breasts and face but that was enough for him to shoot a copious load into Andrea's panties, savouring the smell of her sex and the sight of Sylvie watching him cum with rapt attention, her mouth open as though trying to catch every drop.

"Did you enjoy that?" Enoch asked dryly as she slumped wearily in her chair.

Sylvie gave him a lop-sided grin and cocked an eyebrow; "look what you made me do," she said and pointed accusingly at her dripping console.

"You gave Red_Lady a run for her money," Enoch retorted. "She'll be horny as hell to hear what just happened."

"Maybe we can have a three-way some day."

"Maybe - I got to clean up too - see you soon."

"I sure hope so - save some of that good stuff for me, stud," she said and signed off.

The chat screen closed like the window in a confessional and Enoch carefully folded the soiled panties up and put them back in the bag, ready for Andrea to wear again. He smiled to himself, thinking of Sylvie trying to mop up her sticky juices and felt his balls swell at the memory of her explosive pussy squirt - they rarely needed much time to replenish his seed and he reached for his stash to prepare for another Friday night session.

"Dammit!" He said and looked ruefully at the bottom of his tin where a few crumbs of weed lay scattered.

He made his way upstairs to a small closet, dark and fragrant, and picked a lengthy bud for his personal use, closed the door tight behind him and got back in the living room in time to pick up the phone on the second ring.

"Got any joy?" said a familiar voice.

"For you, always," he said, recognising Andrea's daughter, Sharon.

"I'll be round ASAP," she said and hung up.

Enoch replaced the receiver and grinned; it amused him to think Andrea's daughter would soon be kneeling in exactly the same spot her mother had occupied so recently, and hoped she wouldn't take her uniform off before she came - or before he came either, for that matter, he thought and rolled another one.

12