All Comments on 'The Misogynist Ch. 05'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MissElf1MissElf1over 13 years ago
Turner is devious

Turner is cruel. Too bad Cheryl can't figure out what is going on even after Martin told her. I am surprised that Martin would continue to deal with the Turner/Cheryl thing.

needchocolatenowneedchocolatenowover 13 years ago
Loved it!

You go Cheryl! Puke on the stinky man's crotch! Can't say I'm enjoying the way she's being treated but this is a very interesting psychological tale.

The way you left this chapter, it seems she's about to get a beating with Turners belt. Which would then push her into the realm of being physically intimidated, not just deluded. I look forward to reading about how you deal with this event. I'm sure it will be believable and authentic sounding.

Silly nit-pick: Is English your first language? Even native English speaking men wouldn't mistake "make-ups." The word make-up implies the entire kit, or whatever one would choose to make a part of the kit. Taken individually it would be, lipstick, mascara, eye liner. Combined, they are "make-up."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Justice

Very nice job of continuing to turn this bitch inside out. A good belt spanking is mandatory after she puked. I suggest you beat her ass in the bath with wet towel so you don't leave marks. Then when she is clean and fresh she can return to complete her task. Hope you have many such tasks waiting for her to perform with various taskmasters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous