The Missing Dragon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers

"Well I e-enjoy learning as I go." His voice cracked slightly as Lydia tried to one up her friend by slowly tracing light circles down over his belly toward where his cock pulsed with a desperate need for attention.

"Then you already know more than you give yourself credit for," Fiona poured her sultry, heated whisper directly into his ear.

"Shall we give him what he desires most?" Lydia's fingers stopped as they stroked through the small pelt of hairs just above his smooth length.

"You already are," Gregory interrupted with a small chuckle. He couldn't quite believe even this was happening to him.

Those three words brought an expression of slight surprise upon the fair faces of his companions. It was shortly after that when they looked between each other and nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Then we will give you more." Fiona flashed a brilliant carnivorous smile up at him as her fingers slipped around his cock and gently squeezed the rigid member.

"So much more." Lydia moved to mesh her lips against Gregory's and the young man found himself suddenly ravenous.

The arm that was settled across the voluptuous woman's shoulders pulled her tightly to him. Her large soft tits cushioned themselves against his chest as their tongues danced and Lydia's soft breathless moans filled the tent when she occasionally found a moment to breathe.

If the boy had only discovered such skills in the space of forty eight hours then Lydia was slightly worried he might make her melt after another week of experience. She had not allowed herself to kiss a man in over a year and even then in her thirty two years of life she had never found the act of kissing to be quite so enjoyable. Then again, the men in her life hadn't exactly been the most chivalrous or noble when it came to such things. In any case it came as a rather wonderful surprise when she felt Gregory begin to tease and tantalise her lips with light caresses before delving deeper to draw forth a blissful harmony from her mouth.

Fiona, who had been busily enjoying the feel of Gregory's cock slipping through her fingers, was actually quite taken aback by Lydia's sudden wanton display. Despite her profession, the buxom beauty was hardly the soul of passion. She danced well, sang better than anyone else in the camp and routinely made male customers drool for her. Yet in private she always joked about what they did. So, to see the jaded Lydia so hungrily kissing the young man was quite the sight. Fiona decided she wanted some of that fire for herself and reached across to give Lydia's curvy bottom a pinch with her pointed claws.

"Ow!" Lydia suddenly bolted upright and rubbed her bare bottom with annoyance at the slightly painful interruption.

Fiona happily seized the moment and claimed his lips for her own. The sudden change in partner shocked Gregory, though not quite enough to protest as those black lips were just as silky smooth and succulent as Lydia's had been. What's more, the smooth layer of fur that covered the beautiful feline female's body was a unique pleasure as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and held herself against him.

Those soft purrs became steadily louder and louder as he kissed Fiona. His hand slipped around her to slowly stroke its way over the black stripes that decorated her back. She clearly enjoyed the sensation as she happily slipped her tongue forth to meet his and her hand quickened its pace as it glided up and down along his length.

Lydia let out a little 'hmph' of irritation at having his attention stolen away like that. A wicked smirk decorated her plush lips a moment later as she plotted the best way to take back that attention.

As a result, the rather incredible feeling of making out with a gorgeous cat-lady was accompanied by the sensation of Lydia's warm wet lips planting a heated kiss on the swollen helmet of his cock. He barely had a chance to gasp before he felt those lips open to slowly slide down over his throbbing tip as her mouth slowly engulfed him. The action made Gregory reluctantly part his mouth from Fiona, leaving her with her eyes closed in a slightly dreamy haze as he looked down toward Lydia.

The scrumptiously proportioned woman was propped upon her hands and knees, her ankles crossed over each other and her fingers digging into the soft cushions beneath them all. He watched the way she lowered her head and felt more of his extremely pleased cock being pushed up inside that incredible suckling heat. The things she started to do with her tongue made him almost shred one of the pillows in half. Her big round tits were flattened against his thigh as he looked over her from her lips surrounding his cock to the wonderful curve of her bare bottom that was thrust up into the air.

Seeing that things were moving along and loathing the idea of being left behind, Fiona quickly lowered her self for her face to disappear behind Lydia's now slowly bobbing head. Shortly after that, Gregory felt his jeans being tugged further down his legs until the sensation of another tongue gently lapping at his balls threatened to send him over the edge.

That was when Talina's curtain finally opened.

The small fires in the lanterns of the tent illuminated the slender perfection of the beautiful female figure in such a way as to leave Gregory breathless. His eyes widened in true astonishment when he saw her. She'd taken the time to apply a little make-up leaving a smoky darkness around her light-green eyes and darkening her lips into a mouth watering cherry-red. She had rubbed scented oil into her skin, leaving the alabaster perfection with an entrancing shine that made his throbbing cock twitch in the confines of Lydia's silken lips.

She wore a tiny bikini of silver decorated with beautiful golden patterns that was fit for a royal mistress. Her long bare legs gleamed in the light of the small flames and a little glint of metal drew Gregory's attention to the golden anklet just above her foot. The very sight of her was a sinful treat to his eyes. Then she stood and walked before where both Fiona and Lydia were busily lashing their tongues over his manhood. Each step made the gentle curve of her hips sway hypnotically as she placed a hand upon her waist and offered Gregory a sultry wink from beneath long dark lashes.

"Hello again, master." Talina turned around and parted her feet on the ground to display her truly magnificent round bum for closer inspection.

Forming a coherent thought was well beyond Gregory's capabilities by that point.

Fiona and Lydia began working in tandem. Their tongues slowly slid up along the sides of Gregory's extremely pleased cock until they met at the peak and the two women started eagerly making out around his swollen tip. The golden string pulled tightly across Talina's hips glimmered in the lamp light as she placed her hands upon her thighs and slowly bent over. The small triangle of metallic fabric covering Talina's smoothly shaven pussy slowly came into view. He watched as the thin fabric pulled tight, outlining the appealing petals of her pussy. The sight was utterly enthralling, becoming even more so as Talina slowly wiggled that gorgeous ass for his viewing pleasure.

Without taking his eyes away from that incredible sight, Gregory lifted himself to extend out his hands and slowly reach out to settle his open palms on the bare backs of Fiona and Lydia. He felt the contrasting textures of the two beauties. Lydia's velvety smooth skin stood against the sleek layer of striped fur that covered Fiona's body. It wasn't long until he felt the strings that tied across their backs. A gentle pull was all it took for the flimsy garments to spill open and reveal the delights they'd been covering.

Fiona and Lydia both giggled in sultry harmony as they ceased their loving attention on his cock and sat upright to pull their unravelled bikini tops over their heads. It was difficult to pry his eyes away from Talina as she smoothly slipped into a graceful forward roll, coming to lay upon her back with those long legs stretched up into the air. Yet it was his curiosity over Fiona's shapely tits that finally turned away his gaze to look upon the sumptuous dark orange fur covering pleasantly round globes. The fur ceased around her dark brown areolas and Gregory saw her hard nipples poking out toward him.

Lydia's own bared breasts were equally enthralling if somewhat less alien. They were undoubtedly the largest he'd ever seen outside of a naughty magazine and the woman could have even given some of those girls a run for their money. Without the assistance of the bikini they hung proudly on her chest and displayed large ruby tipped nipples that made Gregory's mouth water with anticipation.

If they had called it a day right then and there, he would have died a content and exceedingly happy man.

Yet these incredible women seemed to have no intention of slowing things down. Talina brought his attention back to her erotic display by rolling over onto her hands and knees and crawling over to settle herself before him.

"There is a game we play with each other, master. Would you like to play with us?" The sensual beauty batted her eyelashes with feigned innocence as her friends giggles of anticipation drifted to his ears.

"Talina, I'd strongly consider hacking off my own foot right about now if you asked me to." He was surprised to hear his own voice laced with such rampasnt desire.

The woman's eyes widened along with her sultry smile as she heard his reply. She definitely liked her new master more and more by the minute.

"Well, my sweet master, we pride ourselves on our ability to make men want us..."

"Consider that goal more than exceeded," Gregory's eyes rested upon Talina. She found heat rising to her cheeks, for the man looked upon her with such scintillating devotion.

"We w-want to be the centre of all you crave." Talina paused to take a slow breath and regain her own composure. "Therefore we play our game to test our skills."

"You will watch Talina dance for you," Fiona purred into his ear.

"If you touch her, you lose," Lydia punctuated her own words by flicking her tongue gently across his earlobe.

"All the while Lydia and Fiona shall do anything you desire," Talina finished.

Best. Game. Ever.

"How do I win?"

Fiona turned away and plucked a sand timer from in amongst a collection of oils and lotions. She then turned back to Gregory and settled the timer on the ground right between Talina's kneeling thighs.

"Take out your desire upon us whilst forgoing Talina's welcoming touch long enough for the sand to empty and you shall be the victor." Lydia settled her lips to slowly trace along the nape of Gregory's neck between her words.

"Do I get anything for winning?"

Talina flashed a white toothed grin. "I think I can conjure up a suitable reward for such a display of master's iron will."

Both Lydia and Fiona twittered like jovial birds in between the butterfly kisses they were placing across Gregory's bare flesh.

"And if I lose?"

"Then master will be spent and I shall be content in the knowledge that he cannot resist me."

"Well, I'm game for it." Gregory nodded.

Talina clapped her hands together and slowly lowered them to the timer between her open thighs.

"Now master, you must always keep your eyes upon me. No cheating." She turned over the timer and sand began to pour into the empty lower glass bell.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

The moment his words left his lips, the graceful woman before him sprung to life and began her dance. It began as a smooth display of her innate flexibility as she spun up to her full height like a blossoming flower. The gentle slopes of her slender figure flickered in the candle-light as her hips began to move in little circles whilst her arms reached above her. Those petite breasts lifted proudly on her chest as she leaned back, grasping the wooden frame of the tent above her to keep her balance.

Gregory found himself frozen solid. The woman before him shifted with such delicate movements that he hardly dared breathe in fear of spoiling the enthralling show.

"Master, we are yours now," Lydia's voice chimed a little reminder that playtime had begun.

As if she'd thrown a spark into the bonfire, Gregory pulled his right arm forwards and scooped the voluptuous woman into his lap. Lydia's sultry smile widened upon his sudden show of enthusiasm and she quickly swung a leg over his hips to straddle him. Settled snugly in his lap, she wrapped her arms about his shoulders and enjoyed the smooth waves of tight muscle as her fingers settled against him. Her plentiful breasts flattened against his chest like two warm, welcoming pillows. The shiny material of her bronze bikini-thong came to rest against the under-side of his cock. Unravelling the strings that held the thin triangle of fabric in place was easy enough for Gregory and the flimsy garment was gently slipped between her legs to be cast aside. The sensation of that silky material being pulled across her labia sent a bright tingle through Lydia's body.

The man then ambushed her as he settled his lips to hers, all the while looking over her shoulder upon Talina's dance. Lydia let out a little moan as the seasoned woman wasn't used to men seeking her kisses but rather the other delights that she offered. Apparently Gregory valued the former just as much as the latter and she was elated to discover that the boy's lips carried a great deal of natural talent for the art. She helped him refine that touch of their silky tiers before her mouth opened and he tasted the rich flavour of her when their tongues meshed together.

Lydia's arms tightened around his shoulders and she began to move her curvy hips in order to slowly slide her pussy against his burning length. He felt the sweet slippery sensation of her rubbing against him. His eyes remained dutifully settled upon Talina as Lydia lifted herself up onto her knees and reached between them. A subtle, simmering touch of her gentle fingers wrapped around his member and the woman's breath expelled over his lips as the bulging peak settled between the valley of her welcoming lower lips.

Talina watched Lydia sink down upon her new master and heard the little whimper of bliss escape full painted lips. The young man's eyes remained fixed upon her body and she exposed every visible inch to him, offering herself up in amidst the graceful movements of her obscenely beautiful dance. Lydia couldn't retain enough control of herself to maintain contact with Gregory's lips and reluctantly broke free of his kiss to exchange one pleasure for another.

She settled her head upon his shoulder and he quickly nuzzled his mouth against her neck, his eyes watching Talina all the while as Lydia's hips slowly rolled back and forth against him. Behind him, he felt the slight shift of weight in the pillows and felt Fiona's hands sliding over his back. The feline woman traced the slopes and contours of his musculature before gently beginning to knead the tense flesh. The tips of her claws poked against his skin but the pressure remained in the pads of her fingertips as they eased out the knots of stress in his shoulders. The massage of his back continued as Lydia's welcoming pussy massaged his rigid cock.

Talina upped the ante by reaching behind her back whilst lightly swaying those slender hips. The strings of her skimpy top fell down and she slid her arm beneath the cups before smoothly bending forwards and then flicking her hair back over her head. The little bikini top was sent along with it to sail through the air and land behind her. The woman offered a mischeivous smile as her arms folded over her apple sized mounds and she spun about on the spot to wiggle her bare bum back at him. The tantalising temptress obviously aimed to draw his lust crazed mind to her. Lydia's body was wonderful with her naked hourglass figure sliding against him. Yet her pace was determinedly slow and Gregory yearned for more.

A steady little feral growl rumbled up from his throat to send a heated thrill across Lydia's neck. He normally wouldn't have thought himself capable of such a noise. Talina's eyes widened with gleeful anticipation and she faced away from her master before unfolding her arms. The sight of her breasts was barred to him as he was left to watch her bare back whilst she slid her hands down across her sides and over the creamy skin of her outer thighs. This movement brought his attention to the insides of her legs and he saw the way the skin at that heavenly apex was freshly wet. The gold and silver fabric was practically dripping with her arousal at watching the vigorous youth fucking her best friend. She then spun around and lifted her hands up above her head to display dark brown nipples peaking the gorgeous breasts she had kept hidden.

Though Talina didn't quite have Lydia's assets, the little shake of her shoulders still had the desired effect of making those lovely modest globes bounce in the candlelight.

That was when Gregory, who had been running his own hands along Lydia's flanks, quickly pushed the woman back into the pillows. Her head came to rest no more than a few inches from Talina's bare feet and her legs raised into the air. The russet haired woman had little time for cries of shock or surprise. Fiona looked over his shoulder at Talina, a slightly worried expression crossing her uniquely exotic features.

"Oh by the First!" Lydia's words rang out through the tent as Gregory began to thrust inside her body. She felt herself suddenly caught up in a battering hurricane of bliss as he leaned over her to rest on his arms.

Talina almost ceased her movements at the sight of Lydia so wilfully being ravished by the strapping male. Her own breathing had grown heavy in amidst the euphoria of her dance and the deeply erotic sight before her. Yet the sudden intense fire in the man's eyes, still set firmly upon Talina's body, was making her downright unsure of herself. No man had ever resisted her dance before, even in the arms of another woman. She prided herself upon the matter.

Lydia suddenly screamed beneath him as her orgasm seemed to rip through every nerve in her body. Her fingernails clawed at the slopes of his steely pectoral muscles and her legs quickly wrapped around him to meet his relentless thrusts with a downright revelatory desire. She had never been fucked like that before. She had never felt such heat for another man and in that moment she wished that she had his full attention. As far as she cared, the game was over. The game was damned. She wanted those eyes looking into hers when he broke her world apart once more.

The wish was not to be granted, for Gregory never took his eyes from Talina the entire time. Fresh drops of sweat slipped down along the ripples of muscle across his back. He felt Fiona's smooth, wet tongue slowly licking over those churning muscles as she clearly wanted to be a part of that moment.

Not to be bested, Talina regained her senses. Her dance was over but there was still sand left yet to pour through the glass. A truly wicked idea formed in her mind. A last resort.

Gregory watched the seductress as she took one step toward him. The new position over Lydia's rapidly quivering body allowed Talina to slip one foot on either side of the woman's head.

"Remember master, no touching." Talina found her voice and shivered as it emerged as barely a whisper.

Gregory continued to watch her. The sand was about to run out. He was about to win and enjoy all the rewards that came with it. A grin of newfound victory split his handsome features.

Then Talina un-tied the thin strands of golden string keeping her succulent pussy covered. Her scent filled the youthful male's nostrils and his mouth began to water for a taste of her. Talina quickly denied him that taste as she bent her knees to lower her body down to crouch. Her legs parted wide and she reached down between them to use her delicate fingers to spread open her labia. He drank in the sight she so decadently exposed to him. Deep pink in colour, flowing with arousal that spilled in little drops to Lydia's cheek and burning with the heat of her own desire.

Lien_Geller
Lien_Geller
7,099 Followers