The Missing Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make it sound like a prison."

"Isn't it? They only let you out to go do errands. If they're feeling generous they'll give a little bit of extra time with friends. You're an adult! Where do they get off treating you like a child?"

"When you say 'they' you actually mean Doctor Eliza," I said. "If it wasn't for her I'd be wheelchair bound-"

"With no arms and legs," she said, finishing my sentence. "Yeah, I've heard it all before. Look, I understand the debt you feel towards the Doctor but that doesn't make you her property. Is a life of servitude really so much better than spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair? Did the Doctor do you a favor, or did she really just do herself a favor?"

The same old argument we had each time I visited and a fresh reminder of the lie I had been telling her since we met. "I'm not saying you're wrong but I'd rather not talk about that right now. I don't want to waste what little time I have with you on a silly argument."

Robin relented. "I'm sorry, I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut."

I shook my head. "No, don't apologize. I know you're just looking out for me. I appreciate that, I really do. It's just something I have to work out on my own. But I'm really glad you're on my side. It makes me feel a lot better."

"I'll always be on your side, Fuckshit."

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed myself up on my toes to press my lips to hers. She stiffened in momentary surprise before relaxing into my kiss. When her mouth opened I slipped my tongue between her teeth and our tongues entwined in a wet, slippery wrestling match. I closed my eyes and for a short while the struggle of our intertwined tongues became my whole world.

Then I felt her hands on my bottom, gripping and kneading my posterior through my shorts. I followed suit, dropping my hands to her backside and squeezing her soft flesh through her bakery uniform. Soon, I could feel her erection pressed against my hip. I rubbed myself against her, stimulating her erect penis.

Finally, I pulled away and we both gasped for breath. "Okay, time for your reward."

"Reward for what, exactly?" she asked.

"For making me happy," I replied.

"You don't have to," she said, backing away from me until she bumped into the counter.

"I want to," I told her. "Have to has nothing to do with it."

Robin gave a furtive look around. "But what if my mom comes up front?"

I gave her an evil grin. "She won't. She told me nobody would be coming out front while I was visiting you. You know, so we could catch up." I looked down at her skirt and saw that it was being tented by a prominent bulge. "Speaking of which, I see something else that is up." I put my hand on her crotch and squeezed her through the apron.

"Oh, god, Fuckshit, don't...."

"Don't worry, I won't use my hand," I said as I dropped to my knees?in front of her, my eyes locked on the erection tenting her skirt. "It's been too long, I'm certainly not going to waste your lovely penis on a mere hand job." I lifted her skirt and stared at the sight of her erection straining against her plain black panties.

"That's not what I'm worried about! What if a customer comes in?"

I ran my fingers over her hard length through her panties. "Your protests would be more believable if it weren't for the fact that you're as hard as a marble statue." I hooked the fingers of my free hand under the waistband of her panties. "Anyway, there's no way anyone coming in can see me as long as I'm kneeling behind the counter."

"That's not the point! How am I supposed to serve customers while you're doing that to me?"

I looked up at her and gave her my best petulant look. "Are you saying you don't like it when I perform fellatio on you?"

"Don't be such a wise-ass," she said, frowning down at me. "Of course I like it, but-"

I turned my attention back to the erection straining at Robin's panties. "Say no more. Your wish is my command." I lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down with a quick yank and watched as her erect member sprung free from confinement. My eyes followed its movement as it bounced from side to side like a metronome before finally pointing up at the ceiling.

Robin's penis, like the rest of her, is beautiful. It's not especially long, truth be told it's on the short side of average. However, what it lacks in length it more than makes up for in girth. Certainly, it is too fat for me to wrap my hand all the way around. Topping off her thick shaft is a perfect, round, bell shaped head. In its erect state her penis is more than just merely beautiful, it's a work of art. A sculpture of living flesh.

"Fuckshit," she said in a low whisper.

I ignored her and opened my mouth. Instead of just taking her into my mouth straight-away I licked at the head of her penis with the tip of my tongue. She was already slick with pre-seminal fluid which I licked clean.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," she moaned. I felt her hands on my head, encouraging me to continue. I wrapped my lips around the round, bell shape of her glans and pushed forward, swallowing the thick trunk of her shaft. I pressed forward, taking her deeper into my mouth until I could feel the soft skin of her scrotum pressing against my chin.

I closed my eyes. Her member was thick, warm and meaty inside my mouth. Robin's penis is real in way that nothing else in the universe is. It was as if her penis had been made expressly for my mouth, or perhaps my mouth for it. Either way, there was absolutely nothing more that I loved to than to suck on her hard member.

The tip threatened to poke at the back of my throat and I swallowed, which had the effect of milking her length. I found that I had to suppress my gag reflex. Luckily, I already had plenty of practice doing just that. With her hands still on my head I pulled back until my lips were stretched around the head of her penis. I swirled my tongue around the ridge and licked at the slit.

This wrenched a groan from Robin. "Fuckshit, oh god, don't stop!"

I didn't. I plunged down on her shaft again. I sucked, licked and bobbed back and forth on her rigid penis while listening to the lovely sound of Robin moaning. Soon enough, Robin tightened her grip on the back of my head and forced me to take the entire length of her penis. I gagged and then again swallowed around her girth.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna come!"

This was my signal to slip a hand up between her legs and behind her heavy scrotum where I blindly felt around for her slit. I found the seam of her female sex to be slick and hot. My fingers easily sank into her slippery hole and she groaned when I twisted them around inside her. I was content to continue suckling on her rigid penis while teasing her eager vagina , however, Robin had other plans for me. Using my hair as a handle, Robin yanked my head back and forth while at the same time thrusting her hips forward. Her testes bounced against my chin as she drove herself deep into my mouth again and again.

Suddenly, she buried herself to the root with a wordless grunt and exploded inside my mouth. Spurt after spurt of her semen splattered over my tongue and I had to frantically swallow as my mouth filled with her seed.

"Oh shit, Fuckshit! So good! Ah, fuck, god!"

I desperately sucked the last dribbles of ejaculate from her penis. Already, she was gingerly pulling herself from my mouth, using her hands to push me off of her flagging member.

"Fuckshit, please, enough, it's too sensitive now."

I complied and pulled off. Robin quickly pulled up her panties and dropped her skirt back into place. After quickly straightening her bakery uniform back into place she ran her hands down the front of her skirt, smoothing out the wrinkles. The bulge at her crotch had disappeared.

Robin smiled at me. Of course, I love seeing her smile but after receiving fellatio she is always full of gratitude. I knew that those particular smiles were for me and me alone. There was one part of Robin that she shared with no one but me.

"Thanks, Fuckshit, that was incredible."

"Oh no, I enjoyed it," I told her. "I only wish we could do that more often."

"We can," Robin said. "Move out of that house and you can do what you want when you want."

"Someday," I promised as I stood up and dusted off my knees. I wanted to leave before rehashing the same old argument yet again.

However, Robin had other ideas. "Not so fast," she said, grabbing my shoulders. She tried to push me up against the glass display case next to the register but I'm not easy to shove and she gave up on the effort. Instead, she reached down to grab at my crotch. "It doesn't seem fair that you're always sucking me off and I never return the favor. This time I'm gonna make you feel good too."

I intercepted her hand before it reached its intended target. It wouldn't do at all for her to make an unfortunate discovery. "Nothing would make me happier," I said as I made a show of looking up at the clock hanging on the wall behind the register. "However, I have to go home soon or else I'll be in trouble. If I get back late that means Zaxie will cook supper late. If Zaxie cooks supper late then the Doctor will be eating late. If the Doctor has to have a late dinner because of me it'll be months before you see me again."

***

I set the bags of groceries on the kitchen counter. "All done, Miss Zaxie. Everything on the list present and accounted for."

"Good job, Fuckshit," she said, looking up from the book she was reading at the kitchen table. "So, did you see Robin today?"

I was all smiles. "Sure did."

She laughed. "I can tell. I don't need to ask if you had a good time."

"The best!"

"Ah, to be young and in love again."

I was puzzled by that. "But Miss Zaxie, you are young."

"But not as young as you," she replied. "Now how about we put those groceries away before they spoil."

We spent the next few minutes doing just that. As I put away the milk and then stored the meat in the freezer I broached the subject I had shied away from earlier that day. "Um, Miss Zaxie, there's something I wanted to ask you earlier but I was afraid to. However, it's something that happened a lot today. Please don't be angry."

Zaxie seemed nonplussed. "Fuckshit, I don't know what it is but you know you can ask me anything. I would never get angry at you for asking a question. You know that you can come to me if you have a problem or something is bothering you. I'm here for you if you ever need me. You do know that, right?"

I nodded. "Well, it's just...is fuckshit some sort of new term or slang?"

She frowned. "Fuckshit? I'm sorry but I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well, today everyone has been calling me Fuckshit," I said. "I thought maybe it was some new slang word that I didn't know about."

My explanation didn't seem to clear Zaxie's confusion. "Calling you fuckshit? What do you mean?"

"Instead of my name," I told her. "They've been calling me Fuckshit instead of using my name."

Upon hearing that Zaxie looked angry. "I can tell you that fuckshit is not some sort of slang. Not that I've heard of at least. Exactly who has been saying this to you?"

"Everyone," I said. "Doctor Eliza, Trina, Robin, Ms. Kemp and Farmer Fletcher. Even Robin's mother."

"I can't imagine any of those people saying that to you," she said. "Well, okay, I can imagine Trina saying that. But not the rest of them."

"You said it too," I added.

"What? Never!" she said. "Fuckshit, I would never say that sort of thing to you!"

"But you just did!"

"What? When did I say that?"

"Just now!" I said. "You said, 'Fuckshit, I would never say that sort of thing to you'."

"No I didn't!" Zaxie yelled. "What I said was, 'Fuckshit, I would never say that sort of thing to you'. And I wouldn't."

"You just said it again!"

"You heard me say fuckshit?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes. I swear I'm not making it up. It's the truth!"

Zaxie gave me a long look. She tapped a fingernail against her teeth until she apparently came to a decision. "I believe you. I think I know what's going on. I need you to do something for me."

"Anything," I said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Tell me your name."

I blinked in surprise and scratched my head. "What? Why do you want me to tell you what my name is? You already know my name."

"Just humor me this time," Zaxie replied. "I think you'll be surprised by the results."

I shrugged. If Zaxie thought it would help somehow, so be it. I didn't see what good saying my name would do but I couldn't think of how it could possibly hurt. "Okay, sure." What I said next was, "My name is Maralee," but what I heard was, "My name is Fuckshit."

Apparently, Zaxie was expecting my shocked reaction. "Let me guess, you heard yourself say, 'My name is Fuckshit'. Yes?"

I could only nod, speech was beyond me at that moment. I don't remember a moment that I had more shocked than I was right at that moment.

"I should have figured it out earlier," she said. "You've been hacked. I bet someone slipped a command into your audio filter settings."

She was right, it made perfect sense. I quickly checked my audio filter settings and found the offending file. It was the work of a mere moment to delete the file. "Okay, I think I got it."

Zaxie nodded. "Good job. So, how's it working now, Maralee?"

"That did it," I told her. "Everything is back to normal."

"I should have realized earlier," she said. "I'm sorry it took me so long to figure it out."

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked. "I had all day to figure it out and I wasn't able to. I'm the one who is stupid. If weren't for you it probably would have taken me days to figure it out. I'm always needing you to rescue me it seems."

"Of course, you're welcome," she said. "But it's not going to stop until you confront her."

I knew exactly who Zaxie was talking about but I didn't want to seem like I was the one accusing Trina first. "Her?"

"You know exactly who I'm talking about," Zaxie said. "There's only one logical answer to the question of who hacked you. No one outside this household could have done it and since I doubt you would hack yourself and neither the Doctor or I would do it...."

I finished Zaxie's thought. "That only leaves Trina. Yes, it's the only logical answer. She probably slipped the file in with my regular software updates. I didn't even notice until the new settings took effect."

"This has gone on long enough," Zaxie said. "I think I'll have a talk with Doctor Eliza tonight."

I shook my head. I couldn't see anyway that it could end well for me. "No, please don't do that. It'll just make Trina hate me even more."

"She already hates you," she pointed out. "She's not going to start liking you just because you're secretly protecting her from her mother's wrath."

Zaxie was right, of course, but I was a coward. A coward who hoped that Trina would one day come to accept me. Or failing that, at least just leave me alone. "I know, but please don't tell the Doctor. Let me think about how to deal with this."

She relented. "Okay, if that's what you want. But this won't be the last time she pulls a stunt like this. At least promise me you'll save all the audio and video from today."

I immediately recognized the potential usefulness of Zaxie's suggestion. "Of course, Miss Zaxie."

"And I think it goes without saying that I want you to save any footage relating to any other hacking attempts."

I nodded. "I'll make sure to do that."

***

As I said before, the Doctor doesn't do things by halves. The bath is no exception. The bath features a giant cedar tub set into a tiled floor. On the far wall and easily viewable from the tub is a tile mosaic of a snow-capped mountain that dominates the entire side of room. After asking about it I was told by Doctor Eliza that the mosaic was 'traditional'. I still haven't figured out what's traditional about it.

Over the years bathing with Zaxie had become a nightly ritual. I found it more relaxing to bathe without my prosthetics but it was potentially hazardous as even without my prosthetic limbs I was quite heavy due to my augmented and reinforced muscles and skeleton. Despite this Zaxie was able to lift me easily and so it fell upon her to help me bathe at night.

"Sorry for being a burden," I apologized as she climbed into the tub while carrying me with my back to her chest, her arms under my stumps with her hands clasped together over my chest. The position had her breasts pressed against the back of my head while her penis brushed against my buttocks. Save for the sunburst pendant Zaxie wore on a necklace we were both naked as the day we were born.

"You're no burden," she said as she sat down, lowering us both into the hot tub. "This is the part of the day I enjoy most. Just you and I soaking in the hot tub." That too was our nightly ritual. Each night I would apologize for troubling her and each time she would insist that I was not troubling her in the least.

I didn't protest any further. After years of living with her I knew Zaxie meant what she said. It wasn't that Zaxie was like a mother to me. I didn't think of her like that, it was more like she was a very gentle and caring older sister. While neither one of us has formally defined our relationship I'm pretty sure that Zaxie viewed me as a type of adopted kid sister. Although I will admit that I've had the occasional unsisterly thought flit through my head, particularly at bath time. Considering her incredible body I suppose it's not unnatural that I had the stray sexual thought now and again but it was the sort of thing I was able to ignore.

But mostly, bathtime was about both us relaxing together in a hot tub with me cradled in Zaxie's arms while sitting on her lap. It was one of the few times that I felt completely protected by someone else. For me the tub was a warm safe place as long as Zaxie was there with me. Odd in a way because it was the time I was most vulnerable. It would have been beyond easy for Zaxie to drown me in the hot tub. Of course, Zaxie could no sooner do that than a loving parent would drown his or her own child.

"Long day, huh?" Zaxie said once we were seated comfortably in the hot tub. She kept her left arm wrapped around my chest while she ran the fingers of her right hand through my hair.

"But mostly good," I replied, thinking of my time at the bakery.

"So you really had a good time at the bakery," Zaxie said with a chuckle.

I was very aware of her limp penis pressed against my bottom as I recalled my time with Robin. I ruthlessly crushed that line of thought before it could go any further. "I, uh, don't think it's necessary to give you a detailed account but yes, I really had a good time."

"I hate to bring this up yet again but I don't suppose there's any chance that...."

Zaxie didn't need to finish her question. I already knew what she was asking. "No, I didn't tell her," I said, shaking my head.

Zaxie let out a loud sigh heavy with disapproval. "I know that it's not really my business but I can't help but think that you're making a big mistake. Keeping secrets from your girlfriend isn't healthy for your relationship."

"But if I tell her the truth about me I might not have a relationship with her at all," I pointed out. "An unhealthy relationship is better than one that doesn't exist at all."

"Is it really?" Zaxie said. "Can you tell me you're happy with your situation? You say Robin makes you happy but are you really happy like this?"

The bath was turning out not be relaxing in the least. I couldn't blame Zaxie though, the situation was all my doing. She was just expressing her concern. Unfortunately, it was concern I would have preferred she kept to herself. "More happy than I'll be if she ends our relationship," I answered. "What am I supposed to do if she breaks up with me?"