The Missing Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you're not," I said as I stood up straight after she finished wiping my back. "I'm not sorry either. That was the sexiest thing that has ever happened to me."

"Oh, it can get a whole lot sexier," Robin said, leering at me while making a display of licking her lips. "And it will, I promise you. There won't be a crease, crevice or orifice left unused come dawn. That much I promise you."

I goggled. "You mean even...?" I pointed at my bottom.

"Oh yeah, especially that hole. But it won't be the only one."

"You mean my vagina and mouth."

"Well yeah, of course," she said. "But I was also thinking your ears. You haven't experienced a real fuck until you've had an earfuck."

"My ears!" For a moment I wondered if Trina had somehow managed to hack my audio filter again. "You can't be serious."

"I'm dead serious," Robin told me. "And then there's your nose. But that will have to wait, you need more experience before I nosefuck you."

"My nose?" Suddenly I felt faint and I stumbled backwards, falling on Robin's bed. "There's no way you can actually do that. I mean there's no way it would fit."

"Sure it will," she said. "Look at how small and tight your little pussy is. Someday a baby is gonna come out of that thing. The human body is incredibly stretchable. Hell, someday you'll do threesomes no, problem. A cock up each nostril."

I passed out.

***

When I came to the first thing I saw was Robin's worried face. "Maralee! Shit, I'm so sorry, Sweetie. I thought you knew I was joking. I'm not really going to try to fuck you in your ear or your nose."

"Does this mean you're not going put your penis in my anus as well?"

"Oh, hell yes I'm gonna fuck your tight little asshole," Robin said. "You'll be walking funny for days."

Two days to be precise. And I didn't much enjoy sitting down either.