The Missing Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, okay," I said, taking my overnight bag off the dresser and setting it down on her bed. I opened the bag and pulled out a nightshirt. "Uh, I'm going to get undressed now."

She didn't move or turn away but instead just kept staring at me.

I jerked my head towards the bedroom door and gave her my best meaningful look. "I'm going to get naked now, so if you don't mind...."

She gave me a look of both mild surprise and amusement. "You've sucked my cock how many times? But you don't want me to see you naked? Isn't that a little backwards? It's a little late to be shy now, don't you think?"

"It's not about me being shy," I said. "It's about...well, it's about your reaction to seeing me naked."

Robin was puzzled. "My reaction? But I thought you enjoyed my erections."

"Not that reaction," I said. "Your reaction to seeing me naked might not be as you expect. There's something you don't know about me."

"Is this about your breasts again? We already went over this. At length. You really have a complex over having small breasts."

I shook my head. "It's not that either."

Robin put her hands on her hips and gave me a hard stare. "What is it then? The cybernetic prosthetics? I already know about them. They don't matter to me. You know that."

"It's not that either," I said. "It's...well, it's something I never told you about. It's something, that given our relationship, you would have found out eventually. I just wanted to put it off as long as possible even though I know I should have told you a long time ago."

"How mysterious," Robin said. "The suspense is killing me. If it's not too much of a bother do you think you could do your girlfriend a favor and just tell me already?"

"Um, well, it's just that I, uh, I don't...."

"C'mon, I know you can do it," she prompted me when trailed off.

"I don't have a penis!" I blurted out. "There! That's my big horrible secret." I couldn't help but cringe after my confession, bracing myself for her reaction.

"Well, it's about fucking time."

I blinked at her. "What?"

"I said, 'it's about fucking time'. I was wondering how long I was going to have to wait for you to finally tell me the truth."

"You mean you knew all along?" I was dumbfounded. Robin knew all that time and never even once brought it up.

"I wouldn't say I knew exactly," Robin said. "More like it was a working theory that I had. You were always perfectly content with giving me blowjobs but went out of your way to make sure it never went any further than that. Which seemed pretty damn suspicious to me. And then when you came clean about your prosthetic limbs I realized that maybe you were born with more than just missing arms and legs. Maybe you had something else missing as well."

"I see," I said. I had been stupid. Really, how could I have thought that Robin wouldn't notice there was something else going on besides just the missing limbs?

"Well, that and the fact that not even once did I ever see you with a hard-on," Robin said. "Given all our fooling around you should have popped a boner at least every once in awhile. Unless you just weren't into it."

I was horrified at the idea that maybe she thought I was faking my desire to be with her. "Oh no, I was into it! Very much so! You're right about the fact that I've be been lying to you all along but I was never lying about how much I love being with you."

"At first I was worried that maybe you just weren't that into me," Robin said. "But once I figured out what it was you were probably hiding I knew you were just trying to protect yourself."

"That's what I've been telling myself all this time," I told her. "But Zaxie was right, I should have trusted you. Instead, I lied to you. I'm a horrible girlfriend. I wouldn't blame you if you decided to break up with me after all."

"No one is going to be dumping anyone tonight," she said. "I had a pretty good idea for awhile now and I never said anything. I admit that I was disappointed that you were afraid to tell me the truth but I figured you'd come clean when you were ready. I just wish you hadn't taken so long to feel ready."

"To be honest I probably wouldn't have if Zaxie hadn't pushed me into it," I said.

"You said you had been looking forward to this for a long time," Robin pointed out. "Were you lying?"

"I have been looking forward to this for a long time," I said. "It's just that I've also been terrified for a long time as well. I've ran this very moment through my head countless times. Like a computer model, trying to predict what the outcome would be."

Robin greeted this information with both amusement and curiosity. "And what were the results?"

"Most times you dumped me. Now I can see that I was letting my fear influence the process. I should have known better. I should have trusted you."

"No," Robin said, shaking her head. "Your model was more accurate than you know. My first reaction was to break up with you when I first realized the likely answer as to why you were avoiding spending too much time alone with me."

For just a moment fear stabbed through me. "So why didn't you?" Unspoken was the question, "And will you change your mind again?"

"Well, by that time I had already fallen for you of course," she said. "You don't just stop loving someone because you found out that she happened to be born without a cock. Or at least I don't."

"And it doesn't bother you that I don't have a penis?" I asked. "You don't feel that you're missing out at all?"

"It would be nice if you did have a cock," Robin said. "I would be lying if I said I never thought about it. Or if I said I prefer you without one. But the fact is that I prefer you without a cock more than I prefer anyone else with a cock."

"I think that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"If you think that's sweet you'll really love what I say next," Robin said. "Take off your clothes. I want to see you naked."

"Okay, that's perhaps a little less sweet," I said. But I complied, unbuttoning my jeans and pushing them down my legs to my ankles. After which I kicked them off.

"Nice panties," she said.

My taste in undergarments runs to the decidedly cute. The panties in question featured little red hearts and pink and white bunny rabbits. Unfortunately, they're a little baggy in the front. Unlike everyone else I have no need for a loose pouch at the front to allow for a penis and scrotum but since no manufacturer produces panties for penisless freaks I'm stuck wearing baggy panties. "If you like these you'll probably love the ones I have with little rocket ships."

"What I'd love even more is if you shed those panties," she told me. "I did say naked after all."

"So you did." I peeled off my panties, flipping them onto the floor next to my jeans.

"Do you always do what you're told?" Robin asked. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. But sometimes I worry that maybe you do things because you don't think you can say no. Don't get me wrong, I love what you do to me but sometimes I worry that maybe I'm taking advantage of you."

I looked up into her eyes. Robin has the most beautiful dark brown eyes. I've thought so from the first time I met her but at that moment I realized that I had never truly seen her beauty before. "Thank you for worrying about me. Here I am the one who's been lying to you for all this time and you're worried that you're the one taking advantage of me."

"I just feel bad for pressing you for sex," she said.

"Pressing me for sex?" I said. "You're kidding right? I'm the one who always insisted on performing oral on you. Seriously, press away. I won't mind at all."

"If you insist," she said, grabbing the hem of my shirt and pulling it up and over my head. It quickly joined my jeans on the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra. I rarely do, I don't really need one. Gravity simply doesn't have that much to latch onto.

Robin looked me up and down. I shifted uncomfortably in her intent examination, I half expected her to pull out a magnifying glass. "Is there something wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not at all. You're beautiful." She licked her lips and looked into my eyes. "I want to fuck you. Very, very much."

I suddenly felt very hot. I imagine I was probably blushing. "I'm not beautiful at all. I'm skinny, I don't have a penis, hardly have any breasts and my body is as much machine as it is human."

"And I say you are," Robin said, her voice firm. "There's something I want you to see. She took my hand and I allowed myself to be pulled across the room until we were both standing in front of the mirror. "Now look at yourself."

I stared at my reflection. Mousy brown hair, pale skin, small breasts and a skinny frame where my most noticeable attributes. At least my cybernetic prosthetic limbs weren't noticeable. Not even a hint of a seam where the prosthetics met the stumps of my limbs. "I'm looking. What am I supposed to see?"

"That you are beautiful and sexy," Robin said.

I nearly laughed upon hearing that. "Are we looking in the same mirror?"

"Yes we're looking in the same mirror, Smartass," she said. "Okay, let's try this; tell me one thing you like about your appearance."

"I like my eyes, I guess," I said.

"You guess?" she said. "You're not sure?"

"Okay, I like my eyes," I said.

"Better," she said, nodding. "Good choice. You have lovely eyes, one of the first things I noticed about you. What else?"

"Well, I gue-, no, I mean to say that I think that my nose isn't so bad."

"You have a cute little nose for sure," Robin said, "but you sound like you're damning with faint praise."

"I don't mean to be," I told her.

"No, you don't" she replied. "You're afraid to say anything nice about your own body because you don't think anyone else finds you attractive."

"I don't see why anyone would, just look-"

"I find you attractive," Robin said. "That should be enough." She put an arm around my shoulders and looked in the mirror. "Seriously, have you ever seen a cuter couple?"

Any couple that Robin is part of would be cute by virtue of her looks alone. However, I tried to look at myself as Robin saw me. Like me, Robin isn't very voluptuous. In that respect we were two of a kind. And our differences, such as skin tone, only seemed to complement each other. I had to admit that we made a good pair. "No, I guess I haven't."

"That's right, you haven't," Robin said. "Never forget that you're one-half of the cutest couple in Mayweather."

"I won't forget," I promised.

"Good," she said as she stepped away from me. "Now turn around. I'd like to see your backside. I finally get to see you naked so I want to see all of you naked." I did as she told me. Once facing away from her I could feel her eyes on my backside. I had to resist the urge to scratch my bottom. "Very nice ass."

"You think so?" I asked as I tried to twist around and look over my shoulder at her. "It's not too skinny?"

"Hell no! You have a nice round bottom. " Suddenly she was right behind me and I felt her hands gripping both cheeks of my bottom. "Nice and smooth too."

"And it's not a prosthetic, it's one hundred percent real," I said. It was a weak joke but Robin chuckled anyway. It also wasn't strictly true. Like most of my musculature, my gluteal muscles were in fact augmented so as to be able to handle the strain of my cybernetic prosthetic limbs.

"I love it, just like I love the rest of you," she said. Then I felt her lips on the back of my neck. She shifted her grip from my bottom to my hips and kissed her way down my back. I shivered as a chill ran down my spine. "You like that, Baby?" she asked, pulling away long enough to ask the question.

"Very much," I answered. "You can keep going if you want."

"Oh, I want," she replied and put her lips to my back again, working her way down to the small of my back. I have to admit that it was weird having someone kissing my bottom. And she didn't stop at just kissing, it didn't take long before I felt her tongue on my skin.

"Um, Robin, isn't that kind of gross? Doesn't it taste bad?"

She stopped licking long enough to answer. "No way, I love the taste of your ass. Is this making you uncomfortable? I can stop if you really want me to."

"No, not at all," I said. "I like it. I was just worried...well, never mind."

Robin let go of my hips and stood up. She took me by my shoulders and turned me around to face her. "Actually, there's something I'd much rather taste than your ass."

"Oh, and what would that be?"

"Your pussy." She shoved me backwards and I cooperated, falling back on her bed and landing spread eagle. I let out a squawk of surprise and she was on me in a flash, grabbing both my thighs and holding them open. She looked down between my legs. "You keep it trimmed I see."

"Is that bad?"

"Not at all. Makes it more pleasant to do this." She lowered her face to my crotch and stuck out her tongue. Then I felt her tongue, slick and wet, sliding against the outer lips of my sex. I gasped as I felt the tip of her tongue probing along the seam of my sex. My thoughts were already being crowded out by the delicious thrill of having my lover using her tongue on my slit but I spared a moment to idly wonder what I tasted like. Then Robin's tongue found the nub of my clitoris and all thought was blasted clean away.

It was easily the most intense pleasure I had ever experienced. None of my previous sexual encounters compared. I was beyond coherent speech. Or rather, the only speech I was capable of was an endless litany of, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god...." I clamped a hand on the back of Robin's head, mashing her face against my genitals while thrusting my hips up. Robin didn't complain though, instead she used her slippery wet tongue on the hot tender flesh between my legs. I groaned out every time she licked at the sensitive button that was my clitoris. It wasn't long before her tongue brought me to my first orgasm that wasn't from masturbation.

When I finally came back to my senses I realized that I still had Robin's face mashed against my vulva in a near death-grip. I yanked my hand away and she flopped over next to me on the bed, her chest heaving as she struggled to regain her breath. "Robin! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that to you. Are you all right?"

She held up her forefinger while she continued to gasp for breath. "I'm okay," she finally replied. "I'd ask if you enjoyed it but I think from your reaction the answer would be an unqualified, 'YES!' However, the next time I go down on you I think I might want to bring a snorkle."

"Oh, Robin, I am so, so, so very sorry," I said. "I feel just horrible now."

"Could have been worse," she told me. "You could have pulped my skull into mush. At least I'm still alive."

I looked at her in wide-eyed horror. What she said was true. With my cybernetic prosthetics I'm more than strong enough to kill a human by accident. It certainly was not beyond the realm of possibility for me to kill a lover while in throes of incredible sexual pleasure. "Oh my god, Robin, I could have killed you!"

She rolled her eyes. "But you didn't. You didn't even come close. I wasn't even in any pain. Well, except for the lack of being able to breathe part. Forget about that, though. I'm much more interested in how it was for you. So, how was it?"

"Incredible," I answered. "I never knew oral sex could feel so good! No wonder you like it when I suck on your penis."

She laughed. "See? You should have done this a long time ago. Well, no worry, we can make up for lost time. There's a lot more where that came from. From now on I'm gonna lick your pussy every chance I get."

"I do have one question for you," I said. "If you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind," Robin said as she ran her fingers through my hair. "You can ask me anything you want, Baby."

"Why are you still wearing clothes?" I pointedly looked down at the straining erection in her shorts.

"Good question," she said. She rolled away from me and pushed herself off the bed. I watched as she pushed her shorts down, her erection flipped up against her stomach as she pulled it free. She let her shorts fall to her feet before kicking them off her legs and across the room. She stood in front of me, her thick member jutting out under her t-shirt. "So, what do you think?"

"I think you look very sexy," I told her as she absentmindedly squeezed her hard length. "But I'm afraid of what I might do if we have sex. I might end up crushing you to death."

She didn't stop squeezing her erection but she did ponder the problem. "Well, I think it'll be okay. I think you're just over reacting."

"I could detach my limbs," I suggested. "Even without the prosthetics I'm pretty rugged but with no arms or legs I won't be able to do much damage by accident."

Robin wrinkled her nose. "That sounds pretty kinky and maybe we can do that sometime. but I think I'd rather not start us off that way. I have a better idea. Get up off the bed."

"Okay." I rolled off the bed and stood up, facing her. "Now what?"

"Turn around and bend over," she instructed me. "Put your hands on the bed."

I did as she told me, turning around and bending over, presenting my bottom to her. "Ah, I see, you're going to take me from behind. That's a good idea."

"It's a great idea," Robin said. "I get to watch your ass while I fuck you. Absolutely no downside." She put her hands on my hips, gripping them tightly. Then I felt the tip of her erection press into the crease of my buttocks. "Mmmm, your ass is so soft and smooth and the crack of your ass looks soooo sexy."

"Uh, Robin?"

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna stick it in your ass," she told me. "I just want to rub along your crack for a bit. My cock between your asscheeks looks so fucking sexy. Feels really great too." She began thrusting her length along the crevice that split my backside. The tip of her penis leaked pre-seminal fluid that her rutting smeared along my gluteal cleft. Soon, the valley between my cheeks was slippery and Robin seemed even more energetic as she rutted against my bottom.

"Shit, Maralee, I had no idea your asscrack would feel so fucking good," she moaned. She pulled back on my hips, slamming my rounded backside against her hips as she drove her rigid member deeper into the crevice between my buttocks. "Oh, god, your ass is so slippery and smooth, it feels so fucking nice!"

The effect of Robin driving her thick member between my buttocks was getting me wet. Particularly with her constant moans and labored breathing. Then inspiration hit me. As she rutted against my backside I clenched the cheeks of my bottom, squeezing her length in a tight but slippery grip.

The effect was immediate. "Shit! Oh, fuck! Oh, god!" She frantically slammed her hips against me and then drove her erection as deep as it would go between the globes of my bottom. She had a tight grip on my hips and she pushed herself up, as if she were trying to climb up on my back. That's when I felt her seed splatter over my back. Spurt after spurt of her warm ejaculate landed on my back, reaching as far up as my shoulder blades before trickling back down my back. "Ooohhh, I can't believe I came so hard just rubbing against your ass," she groaned. "I did not mean to do that at all. But I have admit seeing my cock between your asscheeks was one hell of a turn-on."

"Does this mean we're done now?" I asked as she pulled away from?me. I tried to hide my disappointment but I'm not sure I succeeded.

"Oh, we have all night, Sweetcheeks," she said. "I'm going to take you until we're both too sore to move. But I thought maybe you'd prefer me to clean up that mess I made all over your back first. Just stay still, I'll be right back." I did as she told me and didn't move. I heard her footsteps as she left the room and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. Soon she was back and she blotted up her seed from my back with tissue paper. "There you are, all clean. Sorry I made such a mess on you."