The Mistress and Her Justice Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers

The Judge looked back at her, disbelief in his eyes.

"Yes your Honor, it's true. This ranch - my ranch, is the rural facility and I, I am the counselor and role model for the girls. And the useful skills, well . . . you're sort of getting to experience them first hand yourself as part of one of many training sessions."

Katrina slid the dick out of his mouth, knelt down on one knee, gripped his hair with her left hand and brought her face inches from his, looking directly into his eyes before continuing.

"Why, I'm a shining example of the best the system can produce - a reformed ex-con who educated herself, put herself through college and graduate school, got a Ph.D. in psychology and returned to give back to the wonderful system that created me - the system that made this all possible."

Katrina gestured with her free arm, sweeping it up and back, indicating the enormous dungeon with all of the apparatus that was now visible in the light.

"Each of these girls are hand picked by me. They are rigorously screened and interviewed to ensure they will fit in well and benefit from this experience. All are under the age of twenty-six and each found herself in prison as the result of abuse. Sometimes it was a father, other times a husband or a boyfriend; sometimes, as was the case with me, Marisa and two of the other girls, it was somebody in the legal system - you for instance."

Katrina's eyes narrowed into slits as the word "you" was thrust into his face.

"Each of the young ladies that come here know what this place is about and come here voluntarily, in fact they are enthusiastic about the opportunity or they don't get selected by me." They spend their parole period here, learning the "skills" of a professional dominatrix and then "graduate" in our own special ceremony after they have fully demonstrated their ability. I set them up in practice in another city - kind of a franchise of this operation. Just think of me as a venture capitalist."

Katrina laughed at her last line and was joined by giggles from the young women all around them.

"And you, your Honor, . . . you get to be a benefactor of this worthy cause. Out of the kindness of your heart, not to mention the miles of audio and video tape which recorded every part of your application to come here and every moment of your session, you will be contributing on an ongoing basis to the financial well being of this important enterprise."

Again, the Judge looked up, surprised by Katrina again. Katrina smiled as she enjoyed watching the growing awareness on his face.

"Yes John, you are going to make quite a contribution to this organization - A hundred thousand dollars for starters and then twenty-five grand a month after that. And don't even try to poor mouth yourself. We have thoroughly investigated your credit and finances and know you can well afford it."

The Judge looked down, defeated - knowing he must do whatever she wants.

Katrina turned sideways and pointed behind her at a small desk, the size of a toddlers table, about twenty feet away. The Judge looked up and followed her gesture.

"John, over on that desk you will find three sets of papers - one is a full confession; a complete description of your activities on the bench and in your chambers. It describes dozens of assaults and hundreds of propositions. The list is long and given the number of years on the bench, probably isn't even the half of it. You will go to prison for a long, long time if we turn you in. And, your Honor, you can just imagine the reception you are likely to get in prison. I don't think your new comrades would have any compunction about tearing you a new asshole each and every day."

A look of sheer terror crossed the judge's face as Katrina's words sunk in.

"The second set is a transfer authorization that sends our charitable, tax deductible foundation the first hundred thousand and twenty five thousand a month thereafter. Don't look so sad John - after all, you get a great tax break. Heck, you might even be nominated for a "Man of the Year" award for your generosity."

The Judge's eyes grew wider and he winced at each syllable of the amounts.

"Finally John, we want to make sure that the payments continue even if you should decide to, shall we say, take it on the lam. The third set of papers creates an irrevocable trust that will continue the twenty five grand payments in perpetuity, regardless of where you are. It will continue even if you should meet with an untimely accident."

The Judge didn't react to Katrina's last statement, still in shock from all that was being thrown at him.

"Oh, and John, just initial and sign the papers. Don't even think of discussing or haggling over the terms. None Of This Is Negotiable!"

The Judge felt his wrists being freed from the posts on either side of him and then his ankles. Painfully, he drew his legs back together, asshole and flanks aflame from the last hour's treatment. The leather forehead band was undone and the top of the stocks opened up releasing his head. Marisa snapped a leash on his collar and walked him on hands and knees to the tiny desk. He found a pen waiting for him on the first set, picked it up and signed where indicated by the small, stick on arrows.

"Well done John, and thank you for your generous gift," Katrina said mockingly, causing the audience of young woman to laugh along with her.

"Oh your Honor," she cooed a bit, "there's one more thing . . . you haven't cum yet. After all, fair is fair. We've all gotten our rocks off, some of us many times," she giggled a bit and was joined by the others. "We want to make sure you get your money's worth and the girl's could use some additional training."

Katrina gave Marisa a short nod in the direction of a six foot wooden post and smiled. Marisa returned the smile, coyly covered her mouth with her hand and gave the leash of couple of short, sharp tugs in the direction of the post as she turned to go there. The Judge continued crawling on hands and knees following her.

End of Part 12

kelmag
kelmag
280 Followers