The Model Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he was rolled onto his back and coaxed her along with him and on top. Finally she was going to feel that mammoth black cock inside her. She had a mini orgasm as she rolled on top of him just thinking about it. As she moved to mount him she looked down and grabbed that monstrous thing in her hand. She could barely wrap her hand all the way around it. And now she was going to try to fit it in her pussy. Just the thought was so powerful, she was getting wetter by the second. Finally she was on top and placed his cock at her opening and began to lower herself on it slowly, very slowly. It felt so good at her entrance, and the circumference of the head touched almost every part of the exterior of her pussy. Then the head was inside and the heat it was generating inside of her was almost unbearable. Inch by inch, he allowed her to work herself down and around his massive black cock. With each inch she released the most guttural sound of pain and pleasure imaginable, until finally she had worked the entire length of the thing up inside of her. After a moment of adjustment, she began to undulate her hips in the sexiest way that he'd ever seen. Her pace quickened and he felt her tighten and then felt the warmth of her orgasm on his cock.

At this point she was wetter than any woman he had ever been with and so he figured that it would be safe for him to provide some of the thrusting. With that in mind he slowly rolled her over on her back taking care not to hurt this beautiful creature beneath him. He reached to the couch and grabbed a cushion and slid it under her butt and then began to move his cock in and out of her very slowly. He would take it all the way out until only the head remained inside and then he would slowly slide it, inch by inch, back inside of her, until his pubic hair was against her clit. As he did this time and time again, the heat built inside of her and she drew her knees and legs higher in the air with each thrust, allowing him even further entry. She was cuming about every fifth downward stroke and telling him each time she loved his cock.

She whispered hungrily in his ear, "You can do anything you want to me just as long as you keep fucking me like this."

He then placed her arms around his neck and locked her legs around his waist. Then he said "Hold on".

With his cock still inside of her to the hilt, he raised himself up to a standing position. There he stood, this black Adonis, in the middle of the room with this gorgeous 40-year-old mother of two, wrapped around him and wanting for more. He reached down, and with his huge hands grabbed an ass cheek with each one, and began to lift her up and then back down again on his huge cock. This point of entry allowed him the deepest penetration inside of Sarah yet. She went absolutely bananas after just a few strokes up and down. This giant was literally using her body and pussy to jerk himself off. The penetration was so deep she thought his cock would surely come through her chest. She lost all control, and began to buck and wiggle on him and his black cock, until she reached what had to be her tenth orgasm.

When she came back to earth a bit, he had taken her off of his cock and placed her back on the floor, in front of, and facing the sofa. Then, by applying gentle pressure to her shoulders, he guided her down to her knees and then over the sofa, exposing her beautiful, gorgeous ass to him, completely. From the very beginning of this interlude, he had his hands on her ass constantly, to her approval. Now he planned to take her with his horsecock from behind, her favorite position. She could now feel the head of that beautiful thing at the entrance of her pussy.

"Push it in and give it to me hard," she begged. "I want you to fuck me really hard with your cock. Please, I can take it. I want it. Oh fuck yeah, I want it."

With that he plunged all the way in her exposed pussy with one thrust, and was back out to the head and moving back in within a second. He took instructions, and he took them well.

"Oh yeah, that's the sweetest cock I've ever felt," she cried as he moved forcefully back inside of her. "I want every last inch of that cock in my pussy," reaching back with both hands and spreading herself to him.

Her juices were flowing everywhere now. There was a huge wet spot on the rug beneath their genitals. Her juices had gathered in and around her sweet asshole, as well. He thought to himself how beautiful and perfectly shaped her ass was.

He told her so, "Your ass turns me own so much. It's the sexiest ass I've ever seen. You're gonna make me cum soon, I know," as he placed his thumb at the tender opening, awaiting approval. And approval came, as she arched her back and pushed her ass higher toward his thumb. He let a little saliva drip from his mouth onto his thumb and her anus, as he gently applied pressure and watched his thumb disappear up to the knuckle. Just then she cried out that she was cuming again. As her orgasm subsided, the rest of his black thumb disappeared into her lovely pink butthole. Now, as he continued to plow his 14-inch cock into her pussy and moved his thumb in and out on alternate strokes, she became a woman possessed. She had never been fingered in her ass before while being fucked, and she found the feeling incredibly erotic. She soon became obsessed with the thought of getting his monster black cock into her lily-white asshole. And every time she caught a glimpse of the contrast between their skin colors, she was even more inflamed.

Then he was puzzled, as she suddenly moved forward and off of his cock, leaving him on the verge of orgasm himself. But then she had hold of his cock and was placing it at the entrance of her ass. He couldn't believe his eyes, and his luck at being with such an erotic woman. Once again, he let his spit drop to the head of his dick and her asshole. She fingered it around a little on her opening and then moved some up and down his black shaft.

She laid her head flat to one side on the cushion and whispered, "Again." He let the saliva fall again, more this time. She once again rubbed it on his giant black cock and instructed, "Let me fuck you first. I'll tell you when I'm ready."

And with that, she spread her knees further apart and grabbed his cock placing it squarely at the entrance of her asshole. She then began to move her hips seductively around and around, all the time holding his cock and keeping the pressure at her backdoor. She kept her head to the side, on the cushion, and with her eyes closed she began to moan ever so lightly, as the first part of his massive cockhead penetrated her ass.

"Uuunnngghhhh," escaped from her wet lips as the entire head eased inside. Her movements slowed while she allowed her sphincter to adjust to the intrusion. Then slowly, she began moving with a purpose, and with her head turned slightly more into the cushion she was saying, "Oh God, I need that cock. That cock is so big, and it feels so fucking good. I can feel it everywhere inside of me. Oh fuck, I want more!"

And then she was pushing back on his cock with force. Her moans had turned to groans. "UUNNNGGGHHH......UUUUNNNGGGHHHHHH."

"More spit," she pleaded, as he let the saliva drool steadily around his cock. She had her left hand pulling on her ass cheek, as her right hand worked the saliva all over his shaft, as she continued to plead for more spit.

"More!! OH GOD, baby. Pleeeaaassseee more spit!! UUUNNGGGHHHH....MORE!

Another two inches of his black cock moved inside her asshole and she pushed back even harder. "OOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH! MORE SPIT.....MORE COCK!!"

And then the final inch. "OH MY FUCKING GOD IN HEAVEN....NOW BABY!! NOW FUCK ME IN THE ASS WITH YOUR COCK. SLOW BABY, REAL SLOW. USE ALL OF YOUR COCK IN MY ASS. THAT'S RIGHT BABY, ALL THE WAY IN......UUUNNNNGGGGHHHH....AND ALLTHE WAY OUT.

"OK, NOW I'M READY, BABY. FASTER, YEAH THAT'S IT, FASTER. OH FUCK YEAH, GO FASTER."

She was reaching back for his hips at this point trying anyway she could to help increase the force and speed with which he was fucking her white ass.

Her verbal nastiness continued, "AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! OH YEAH, AGAIN BABY...UUUNNNGGGHHH....YEAH, AGAIN ....UNNNGGH...AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN. I LOVE YOUR BLACK FUCKING DICK IN MY ASS. FUCK ME!! PLEASE FUCK ME!! OH GOD YES, FUCK ME!!"

The tightness and beauty of her asshole, plus the sights and sounds of her passion, were more than he could stand, and he suddenly screamed, "I'M GONNA CUM, SARAH. I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

Sarah hurriedly pulled his 14-inch cock out of her ass and spun around and grabbed it with both hands and started stroking it like crazy while placing her mouth over as much of the thing as she could.

She managed to force a couple of inches down her throat just as she heard, "AAAAAAUUUUUUUGHHHHHH GOD I'M CUUUUUUUMMMMMIIINNG."

With that she felt the first blast of hot cum in her throat and sliding down her gullet. And now another stream, and another, and another. Then she slid it back out of her throat wanting to taste his sperm before swallowing it. And then, it was backing up into her mouth as she tried desperately to swallow it all, but she just couldn't, no matter how she tried. He was just cumming so much!!! Stream after stream. It was now all over her face, neck, breasts, and hands. It was everywhere, and she was still swallowing the stuff. She was possessed, and even after he finally stopped spurting his thick, black sperm, she started greedily licking it off of her hands, reaching for more from her breasts and neck.

She licked and swallowed the last she could find, from his firm, hard stomach and finally, they lay exhausted, in each other's arms. Neither of them ever thought that sex could be like that. So primal, unbelievable, and fantastic. Both of them fell asleep forgetting whatever it was that waited for them outside of the model apartment.

12