All Comments on 'The Monster behind the Desk'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
WOW

What an intense story. Most amoral characters are hidden behind a mask. You laid this one out on the table. Made it work really well in the story. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Beautiful" monster!

Thanks for making a woman of dark color so sexually desirable! So well-written and hot!

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1over 9 years ago
5 stars

Sexy, erotic, great fantastical writing- all of the traits I look for on Literotica!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
HOT,TO THE THIRD POWER!!!

That was so freakin sexy, I wish my boss wanted me that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a ride

I didn't even make the end of page one before my first orgasm. Well-written, excellent descriptions and grammatically correct... this nerdy girl's dream trifecta!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

Will there be more? Please?

Were_ChildWere_Childover 9 years ago
More!

Yet again, another amazing story! Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll continue with all three of the stories you have submitted this far. However at this point I'm a fan and will read whatever you write! Thank you for breathing some new life to international genre on this site!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Excellent

Love a story with an Asian male lead!

ncpecanpiencpecanpieover 9 years ago
Wow

All I can say is that story made me wet. Good one!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
Damn, so FREAKING GOOD

The way you write is like butter, so smooth. Awesome sauce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was great

I loved the story!!! Especially since you have two minorities in the story

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago
fhis is the rarest comment i give and this story deserves it.

Wow. Just.. .wow.

This is one of the hottest stories I've read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Smoking Hot

As others have said, this is the hottest story I have read in a LONG TIME. I have a secret desire to have sex with a black woman, having never even had the opportunity to hold hands with one, and as I read this story I allowed myself to become the "Monster Behind the Desk" and, just for a few minutes, I was able to live my fantasy. Thank you very much for the incredible writing and please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Great story! I'm finding that the stories with the white male (in this case Asian male)/black woman themes are some of the hottest and best written stories on Literotica (See Seven Days in the Interracial Love section, for example ). Love the fact that the woman has got curves and lots of them, which only adds to her sex appeal. And for a guy who considers himself a monster incapable of remorse, he's certainly one of the more generous and caring male dominant characters I've seen in a noncon/reluctant storyline.

I laughed at the "I'm going to marry you... and I don't have time for your crippling shyness, ok?". What an intelligent way of avoiding having to drag the story out. Short, sweet, to the the point and so freaking hot! Nice to also read a story on here where there are no typos or grammatical mistakes! Well done! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BDSM is cool drugging, of any sort, is not

So I'm down with being dominated, I'm down with a little BDSM, power play and possession, but are we all going to act like the fact that the main character is clearly a narcisistic socio path that drugged and basically date raped a chick ok?...really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story

It's non-con, numbnuts. Directed at the previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I loved this. I would love another one. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can you do a spin off? Please! This was good but can it's be longer

JustNikkiJustNikkialmost 7 years ago
Anon 3/17

there is a continuation..

https://www.literotica.com/s/keeping-up-with-the-joneses-ch-01

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please DEAR GOD

Write another like this with the same bbw black girl and asian guy thiz was done so amazingly.

MzBeaMzBeaalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

"Prissy. I'm going to eat you and then I'm going to stretch you and fuck you. It's not because I want to hurt you, in fact this won't hurt at all. I'm doing this because I want you and no one else. I'm going to marry and put a baby in you and I don't have time for your crippling shyness, ok?"

This made me crack up! Hahaha.. crazy ass lol..

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

shit...drugged, then raped...

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 2 years ago

You can get more pleasurable results with honey than with vinegar. I should write a sequel to this story in Prissy's POV where she turns spiteful and cold from being treated so savagely by her rapist Dylan. She ultimately soaks cherry pits in cyanide and serves it to Dylan via his coffee but not before they marry and she gives birth to junior. Because after all she's not a monster.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

His sociopath behaviour is rather disturbing, but at least it is not written off as something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous