The Monster behind the Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBlush
DarkBlush
736 Followers

Our eyes locked as I switched sides, sharing the pleasure with her other breast. I could feel her walls fluttering around me and she broke our stare as her eyes rolled back. I was getting close too, she was too damn tight to last much longer but I wasn't going to cum until she did.

"Dy... lan... Wait... I'm... OH GOD!"

As she came, I let her sweet core's convulsions bring me over. I gripped her hips and buried myself to the base, feeling my seed fill her. She arched and cried out before collapsing back. I leaned over to kiss her neck and between her breasts as I ran my hands up and down her sides. She whimpered and trembled before finally meeting my lips for a kiss before snatching back.

"Wait! I'm ovulating!" She tried to pull back but I leaned forward, settling my full body weight on top of her. Poor little Prissy struggled under me for a little while before realizing she couldn't win and stopping with a whine. I stroked a few of the springy curls that had come a loose from her bun.

Of course I knew she was ovulating. I wouldn't have hired a man to follow her and go through her trash for many other reasons. "Well I guess we should get married soon huh?"

She looked at me incredulously, panting and biting her lower lip as her mind seemed to struggle with the concept of how well I'd trapped her. "I... Ok." That earned her another peck and I smirked, putting my forehead to hers.

We were married the next day and lucky enough because she was good and pregnant after that weekend. I'd like to think we conceived on the desk but with as little rest as she'd get in those three days, it could have happened at any time. My little Pristine is not longer the shy girl anymore and I don't regret a damn thing.

DarkBlush
DarkBlush
736 Followers
12