The Morning After

Story Info
After spending the night, Jane awakes to a new life.
8k words
4.28
26.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Before even opening an eye, Jane raised a hand to rub her temple. "Ow." After several minutes, she managed to open her eyes enough to realize this wasn't her room. "Not Good." Going home with strange guys and getting laid was one thing. That she did on a regular basis, but she had one hard and fast rule. Never spend the night.

As her senses slowly returned, and her hangover clouded brain managed to edge her eyes the rest of the way open, she noticed something. The room was empty, no guy in sight. "Good," she thought, "maybe I can get out of here without a messy "I'll call you" scene." Jane closed her eyes to clear her head and to try to summon enough strength to get out of here.

As she reopened her eyes, a gorgeous blond strode through the door. His tall lithe body moved with ease. He was the type the phrase "his muscles have muscles" was created for. For a few minutes, she was helpless to move as her breath caught in her throat. "I hit the jackpot last night," she thought.

By the time she recovered, the stranger was perched on the small strip of bed alongside her. He leaned over and gave her an almost platonic kiss on the check. "I see sleepy head is finally awake."

"Mmm," she moaned softly. His voice was even dreamier than his body. Maybe accidentally falling asleep here was a good thing after all. A man that was still attentive the morning after, that was a fairy tale that she had long ago stopped believing in. He gave her a gentle push, "Roll over sweetie and I'll give you another backrub before breakfast." She eagerly complied, backrubs were her favorite thing. "He didn't use my name. I guess that means we didn't exchange names yet." That was perfect in Jane's book. Things always got messy once names were known.

She felt the drizzle of oil on the crevice between her shoulder blades. "Mmm." His powerful hands rubbed the oil in deeply, working his way from her shoulder blades to the base of her spine, stopping well above her shapely, naked ass, and never straying far enough to the side to be on her breasts. Most guys used a backrub as a chance for a quick feel.

Jane was amazed. He seemed like a nice guy, and even after sex. After working his way back up to her shoulders, he leaned next to her ear, "Do you trust me enough to do whatever I say for the next ½ hour."

"Sure, sounds like fun." The wonderful attention so far this morning was already getting her in the mood for another round. She couldn't remember the last time that she felt this horny in the morning, or this relaxed around a guy without a few drinks in her.

"Turn over on your back and move a little closer to the center of the bed."

As she did so, she saw him set a timer, and began to wonder if she would regret agreeing to this game. All of a sudden, the guy seemed to have an evil look in his eyes. And, the fact that she was completely naked and he was fully clothed but her at a real disadvantage.

He helped her position herself exactly where he wanted her. First, he kissed her mouth, slowly and sweetly, mouths slightly open, but no tongue. Then, a quick peck at the base of her neck. Next he moved down to her chest. A gentle kiss and soft nip on each nipple before moving down to between her legs. He gave her clit the same treatment as her breasts, and then moved on to her lips. After placing a gentle kiss there, he began to raise his head, and Jane was disappointed that he was being so reserved. She wished that she could remember what he had been like last night.

Just then, he lowered his head again, and she felt his tongue thrust quickly and almost violently into her. She moaned loudly from surprise as well as pain. He rocked his head in and out, occasionally flicking his head back and forth. She felt the walls of her vagina begin to relax to ease his passage. Now, she knew she would begin to feel the sensations of pleasure. But, just then, he suddenly stopped.

She knew he could see the disappointed look on her face. "1/2 hour isn't up yet. This is strictly for my pleasure, not yours. No complaints, now. You wouldn't want to break your word. Would you?"

"OK," she replied weakly, already regretting her choice.

He climbs on top of her, straddling her waist and pinning her to the bed. "Relax your arms," he orders, all gentleness is now gone from his voice. She complies, feeling powerless to do anything less. He raises her right wrist to the bed post, and she feels a fur covered cuff snap shut. He repeats the process with her left wrist. Without raising himself at all, he turns himself around, the rough fabric of his pants pressed against her exposed pussy, scrapping her painfully as his position changed.

After securing her ankles in the same manner as her wrists, he stood up, and opened the night table drawer. As he removes each item, he leers at her casually, and makes sure she sees each item clearly. First, was a shiny ring with three chains attaché, each with a rather cruel looking clamp at the end. Next is a dildo shaped like a huge cock complete with balls. It is so large, Jane is sure that it won't fit inside her. Third is another chain. This one has clasps at either end as if it is meant to hook on to something securely. Now, he pulls out what looks like a ball gag, except that the ball is shaped like a small dick. He also shows her a blindfold, and a ping pong paddle, both of which he places on the bed beside her with his other toys. Lastly, he takes out a braided leather whip. Even the handle is braided, and is covered with huge knots where the braid ends are tied off.

"The ½ hour must be almost over by now. Then, I'll be free to tell him that this game isn't for me." The stranger climbs over her again, and fits the ball gag into place. He reaches between both their legs, and places the whip on her wet lips. Starting just below the hilt, he runs the entire length across her open pussy. Just as the tip of the whip slips inside her, she hears an alarm go off, and tries to heave a huge sigh of relief around the ball gag.

2

His grin is now positively evil. "Too bad. Time has run out. But it is too late for you, my sweet Jane. Even though our agreement is over, you are securely chained, and are my helpless prisoner. The only thing that will change now, are the rules. And all of the changes will be in my favor. He removes one last item from the drawer. It looks like a TV remote, but as he fingers the buttons, her wrists and ankles are moved a short distance, and returned to place. "In case you're wondering, they can move much farther than that. I can place you in any position I choose to suit my needs." He pushes another button, and a wall slides back, revealing his playground.

He grabbed her wrist, and she heard a clicking sound. He held her cuffed arm in front of her face, and pointed to a ring on the back. "The cuffs you are wearing can be attached to various spots around the room, as well as to each other." With that, he attaches her free wrist to the opposite ankle. He fiddles with the remote again, and the two remaining cuffs begin to tighten slowly. "And, in case you had thoughts of attempting escape while being moved around the room, I can use the cuffs to cause you severe pain. She felt the cuffs return to their normal tightness, and then he freed her wrist from her ankle and returned it to the bedpost.

He dropped his pants and mounted her. His pace was brutally painful; still she could feel her excitement grow. As she felt herself approaching orgasm, he stopped to allow her level of readiness to drop. "I can see you are already aching with the need to please me. But, you need to earn the right to experience pleasure yourself," he sneered. "I can keep a woman on the edge for days, or even weeks till she'll do anything for release. I will make you mine, or I will use you up trying." He resumed his assault until he finally came deep inside her.

He bent over her, and began to pinch, suck and bite one nipple until it swelled and extended. He reached over and picked up the set of three chains and attached one clamp to her swollen nipple. He repeated the process on the other nipple, and then the clit which was already quite swollen. The pain was intense making her whimper, but strangely also making her grow wet. He got up and walked into the newly revealed end of the room, and removed a bowl of strawberries, and a can of whipped cream from a small refrigerator.

He took one of the strawberries and placed it between her legs. As he pushed it inside, he grabbed the silver ring and pulled. Excruciating pain stabbed her nipples and clit and raced through her body. As she felt fluid seep out around the strawberry, he let go of the ring. He brought it to his lips and licked and sucked at it. "Mmm. You taste sweet. I'm going to enjoy tasting you." He popped the strawberry into his mouth.

He picked up the dildo and shoved it inside her. There was a ring on the bottom of the dildo that he attached to the clit clip to secure it in place. "That should keep you nice and wet while I eat." He picked up the can of whipped cream and placed the tip in an opening in the ball gag, and filled it. "As far as you're concerned, this is my cum. You want to taste my cum don't you?" She nodded her head, afraid to do anything else. "Good. But it isn't yet the time for that. You must make me want to cum first. You may never taste my gift unless I permit it. When I get back, we will begin your training as an obedient love slave. Long before I finish, you will be begging me to give you more chance to satisfy my needs. Your training will be complete when you no longer acknowledge your own needs except as I command you to. Right now, however, I need breakfast to keep my strength up. Breaking in a new slave is exhausting. From this point on, obedience will be rewarded, and failure must be punished. You will be dependent on me for everything. This will be your world until you no longer need to be rewarded for your obedience. Then, you will be ready to pledge yourself to me.

He placed the blindfold over her eyes, and as he left the room, she heard several dogs growling fiercely. It sounded as if she was surrounded, and she felt fear filling her body.

3

She heard the door open, and the sound of dogs stopped abruptly. She felt the dildo pulled from her, and heard the squish as it pulled free of her now sopping cunt. "Nice and Wet. Fear is such an interesting stimulant. I brought you your breakfast, but you need to earn it first. I see my cum is still there, you deserve a reward for that." The ball gag was carefully removed, and she felt a fork placed between her lips. Her mouth filled with the maple sweet taste of syrup soaked pancakes. She was allowed to chew and swallow before the ball gag was replaced.

He picked up the dildo again, and using the remote, he manipulated her legs until they were spread as far as possible, and her rear was raised slightly off the bed. He shoved the dildo up her ass so hard that she thought it might come right out the other end. He picked up the other chain, and attached one end to the ring. After passing the other end beneath her, he attached it to the ring as well. He tightens all the chains until they are lightly pressing into her skin. As he tightens the new chain, the dildo settles even deeper inside her.

"I'm so talented that I can fuck all of your holes simultaneously. When I cum, I want you to swallow my cum as well. If you get the timing right, I'll reward you with more food. Too soon, or too late, and I'll be forced to punish you so that you can learn from your mistakes."

He climbed on top of her, and started to fuck her. With each thrust, he pulls the ring, causing the dildo to press inside her ass, and the clamps to bite her sensitive spots cruelly. The constant pain is making her wetter, but she feels no closer to climax as she feels his orgasm start and hurries to swallow his "cum" from the ball gag.

"Oh my sweet Jane. I see you already understand how important it is to please your man, I will reward you for that." He removes the ball gag, and feeds her another bite. As she swallows, she feels him reposition himself above her. She hears a hissing noise, and feels whipped cream filling her vagina. She hears a click, and he moves her hand to hold the ring. This time she is still attached to the bed by a chain.

"In order to increase my enjoyment, you must pull the chain every time I thrust. The stimulation will increase your job performance. If your timing is off, you will need to be punished in order to learn to improve. I may even let you cum if you behave." As he lowered himself into her mouth, he commanded, "Suck me good, you filthy little whore." He filled her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag. As she pulled the chain, the excruciating pain made her moan and contract her lips along his shaft. His weight is pressing him so far into her that she can barely breathe. "Oh, yes, baby, that's the way to do it. But you're timing is off. You will need to be disciplined until you learn."

She felt him ease partway out, and as he thrust back in, she pulled the chain. "Mmm, better. A little reward." He licks a little whipped cream out of her teasing her clit along the way. "I like whipped cream, don't you?" He resumed his thrusting at a slightly quickened pace. Each time he felt she timed her pulls correctly, he would taste more whipped cream. If he disapproved, he counted out the number of corrections she needed to make. As he removed the last of the whipped cream, he leaves his tongue buried deep inside her, and quickens the pace of all his movements. Her desire has her frantic for release, and she begins to buck her hips against his lips. She feels her orgasm start, and sinks into blissful oblivion, he is a moment or two behind her.

"My sweet, sweet Jane. While not perfect, you definitely displayed your need to please your new master. I can be generous and allow you a small reward." He feeds her another bite of breakfast. He removes her blindfold. "But, how can you learn your lesson if failures are not pointed out properly. For each session, each infraction will receive a slightly harsher reprimand. First, there is the issue of your timing. You were off ten times."

She hears the bed whine, and her ass is lifted even higher off the bed. "One." SMACK. She feels the sting of his hand against her ass. He then positions himself for her to see him take two bites of sausage from her breakfast plate. Her mouth waters when she sees the meat, as he's only fed her pancake so far.

"Two." SMACK. SMACK. He makes her watch him eat two more bites. He continues escalating the swats from his hand, and eating two mouthfuls of her food, until after he reaches five swings. This time, as he puts down the plate, he picks up the ping pong paddle. "Six." THUD. She fears he will swing six times, but there is only one. He still eats two bites of food after each lesson is applied. When he has reached five swings, she knows he has finished discussing the timing issue.

"On my last two thrusts, you failed to pull the ring at all. You must learn that not pulling the ring is worse than a timing failure. You will receive two corrections for each." Instead of the ping pong paddle, he is now using the whip. "One." CRACK. He still follows the same pattern, starting at one, by the time he is finished discussing why not pulling the ring is bad for her; he is back up to four swings.

"You came before the lesson was over. How can you pleasure me properly, if you cum before I do? You do want to please me above all else. A good slave always follows her master. You may start to cum after I do, you may finish before me, but you may never start first, or finish last. That is not proper behavior. I believe you need five improvements to understand this failure. One." She feels the whip crack across her ass five times. "Five is his magic number," she thinks, "What can he do to make it more severe?" She feels his shadow shift position. "Two." CRACK. The whip stings into her stomach. By the time he is finished explaining how a proper slave times her orgasm, he is back up to four swings.

"Now look at this. Your plate is already empty, and most of it went to teach you to behave properly. This shows you can't be trusted to follow orders properly. A slave exists to follow her master orders. This is a severe infraction and earns you ten demerits. One." The expected five cracks are laid across her stomach. "Two." CRACK. This time, the painful stings races across her breasts. As he counts out "Six," he is back to his magic number of five.

"My, my, you really are a bad student. Janie, my sweet, you seemed so smart the other night, but I see we are already up to the special lessons." As he counts out seven, he shoves the hilt of the whip into her vagina, and rapidly moves it in a fucking motion. Pain shoots through every nerve ending as she feels the knots scratch her. She hears a beeping, and he stops, making her realize that he must have set a timer. For eight, he repeats the process on her ass. When he is done, he puts the hilt in her mouth, and orders, "Clean it." When it is clean enough for him to feel she has made up for the ninth demerit, he replaces it with the dildo, "One last failure to make up for."

"Sweet Jane. I expected better of you. I see I was premature in rewarding you with a release of your energy. I assure you that will not be repeated. Since we have already used up all my corrective measures, we will need to cut this lesson short. Are you such a bad student that you enjoyed wasting my time in trying to teach you?"

"I'm sorry, teacher," she pleads out of fear. "I will do better, please give me another chance." Without even acknowledging her outburst, he binds her in the same manner as before, and leaves to the renewed sounds of angry dogs.

4

"Lunch time," he says cheerily as he strides into the room. It has been hours since he left her, trussed up in manner that kept her stimulated without allowing her to receive release. Every muscle in her body aches with sexual tension to the point where she barely notices her hunger.

The morning lesson is repeated almost exactly, except that once the whipped cream is gone, he leaves her stranded while she finishes him, but he leaves her incomplete. Her timing has improved, and she receives fewer corrections. This allows him to move on to the third task she is to learn.

He moves the dildo from her ass back to her vagina. He replaces and refills the ball gag, and after releasing the cuffs from the bed, walks her over to a cushioned chair. He faces her away from the chair, and fastens her wrist cuffs to the center of the high back. He slides under her, and fastens each ankle cuff to a chair leg before lowering her onto his dick. He enters her so swiftly that she almost inhales in pain because she is sure she will be punished for swallowing his "cum" too soon.

"Dear sweet, sweet Jane. The object of this exercise is for you to bob your pretty little ass on my dick each time I pull the chain. I believe you know the consequences of bad timing. When I cum in your ass, you may also swallow my cum. Understand." As she begins to nod her head, he jerks the chain. Jane wasn't ready, and her bounce is a little late. "One," he booms in her ear.

As the test progresses, her timing improves, and he quickens her pace to try to make it trickier. The unsated desire is building to even more unbearable levels within her, and she is relieved when he finally cums. He rewards her with another bite of lunch, and then it is time to resume discipline.

With a click, all four cuffs are released. He holds her against him at the waist as he stands, and then drags her back to the bed to help her learn her lessons. She watches in dismay as the last of her food is consumed. By the time he has finished this round of admonishments, she knows there are only two remaining for this session. The cuffs are released, and he hauls her off the bed by the chain, making the clamps fell as if they are about to tear her flesh off, as he carries her back to the chair.