The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dumps her before the chair, and attaches her wrists to the chair legs. After securing her legs to clamps in the middle of the floor, he removes the ball gag, and sits before her. The chain he used to secure the dildo in her ass is still attached at one end, and the other is in his hand. He positions her over his cock, and without explaining what he wants, jerks the chain. Jane doesn't need any explanation, and quickly takes his shaft in her mouth. With each tug, she bobs her head. In the beginning, she is doing well, but he continually increases his pace, and eventually, she hears him say "One," and shortly after that, "Two. Jane. My bad little Jane. I can't stop in the middle of an assignment, but, how can I inform you of addition infractions if we are done with punishment for this session? I guess we need to make you work at a more constant pace." He begins applying a constant pressure. Afraid that he will rip her nipples and clit right off, she works her mouth as fast as she can. When his cum finally fills her mouth, she is happier than she has ever been.

He roughly pushes her head back as soon as he is finished, and places the hilt of the whip before her. Knowing that her teacher only punishes her out of love, and that her tasks are only as harsh as necessary, she lovingly cleans the hilt accepting it as willing as she would the dick that has just provided her with immense joy. When she is done, he stands to retrieve the dildo, and she begs, "Teacher, please. Let me do extra credit to prove that I want to learn. I did not mean to waste your time again. I know that your time is too valuable to waste on my constant failures."

Without answering her, he places the dildo before her, which she cleans as she did the whip hilt. As she finishes, he releases her ankles, and pulls them back till she is lying face down, with her mouth in the puddle that formed below her vagina. She is thrilled that he is not too angry with her to allow her to prove her dedication in this way, and licks up every drop. "Acceptable, you've earned a small treat. He releases her wrists, and drags her to her feet. With her still facing the chair, he sits, and attaches her ankles to the chair legs. He releases a length of chain attached to the cuffs, and pushes her to her knees. He attaches her wrists to the chair arms, and releases the chains there in the same manner. The ankle chains are forcing her upper legs to press firmly against the chair legs, as he guides her hands to his cock. "Begin," he commands unnecessarily, she knows what he wants, and she needs to please him, no longer to avoid his punishment, but because she requires his approval. She strokes him slowly at first, gradually increasing her pace. Her desires have built to a painful level since this morning, and she looks at him hungrily wanting another taste, but knowing her constant failures make her unworthy of one. Suddenly, he forces her head down to his lap, just in time for her mouth to receive the explosion of his cum.

Her need to please and pleasure him was becoming all consuming, and she felt so rewarded by the gift of his cum in her mouth that she cried in joy, "Thank you teacher, you reward such a poor student as me too generously."

"Perhaps I was premature in my reward, since you still call me teacher. You have obviously not yet learned the proper respect for me, but one day you will, and then you will call me master. You will have no desire to know my real name, and you will gladly accept the name I bestow on you as your only name. Then you will have no desire except my pleasure, and will not require rewards for good behavior, and will rarely need to be corrected. But until then, you must be taught to respect the need to keep me happy." By the time his speech was over, she was back on the bed, trussed and blindfolded as usual, and he had activated the sound of the angry dogs.

5

For weeks, every lesson went on like that. In order to eat, she had to prove she could obey and please him. At each meal, she got further and further into his lesson plan. Each assignment required her to time some action of hers to one of his; the dildo was always in either her pussy or her ass, depending on what he was doing, and except for when he had his dick in her mouth, the filled ball gag would be there. In addition to the exercises from the first day, he added new ones. For instance, while still chained to the floor before his chair, a metal bar was raised below her waist, forcing her into an inverted V, while he fucked either her ass, or vagina.

Later, she was moved to an unfinished wooden chair where her hands were secured way over her head, and her ankles attached to the chair leg. A slat was raised from the center of the chair, lifting her into an almost standing position. As it rose, it slipped into her butt crack forcing the dildo in deeper, which drew the chains tighter increasing the pain inflicted by the clamps. A padded back rest was then locked in place across her knees to hold him comfortably while he fucked her.

Every whimper, every movement not ordered by him, any sign of enjoyment, or acknowledgement of the pain was punished by him. As the days wore on, she got more and more desperate, she cared less and less about her own needs, and more and more about his, the existence of the pain became more and more pleasurable, and her cries to him went form teacher to sir, and finally to master. His needs became steadily more important to her than her own until she could no longer distinguish between the two. But, he was still not convinced that she had learned complete respect for him.

One day, she had reached a point of obedience where she was able to eat more of her food than he had. "This calls for a special reward." He took her back to the bed, and laid her out face down. Even though he did not secure the cuffs, she is so well trained at this point, that she does not move. As he removes the dildo and lays it beside her, she feels empty since it is the first time it has been completely out since her capture, and she has begun to view it as an extension of her beloved master.

He gently applies a healing ointment to the many welts that have risen on her ass, and turns her over to treat her stomach and breasts as well. Once he puts the salve away, he removes the clamps, and climbs over her, and without lowering his weight onto her, he begins kissing her. He hasn't done this since the first night, and is surprised at hoe pleasant and passionate her kiss is. He works his way down her chest where his tongue teases first one, then the other nipple. She is so hot right now, that her whimpers are non-stop, and he is so enthralled by how far she has come, and how responsive she still is at this level of obedience, that they are turning him on.

As his tongue reaches her swollen clit, she cries out in pain, "Master, Master, please, no. What has your humble slave done to anger you so? Please set me a task to please you, and I will not fail. Your pleasure is all I ask of life."

He realizes that she has become so well trained, that regardless of his stimulation, she will not cum without verbal permission from him. He now knows she is his. "For learning the true meaning of obedience, you will now be permitted to cum whenever my mouth touches you. Knowing the level of your desire to please me, I might even enjoy the taste of you. You may turn into a worthy student yet." As soon as his tongue touches her, she begins to cum more forcefully than he has ever felt a woman cum before. When he has drunk his fill of the sweet juice, he lifts his head, and notices the strain on her face as she begins to keep any further orgasm in check the moment he stops. She still has her wrists and ankles positioned as if she were chained.

Her obedience and desire has him hotter than he has ever been. He has never before seen this level of passion in a slave. Usually by the time they have achieved any level of obedience, they are no longer capable of enjoying the passion. None of the more passionate slaves he's had have ever lasted this long. They expire from long before getting far into the lesson plan. He decides to test her level of obedience to see if she is ready to be rewarded with an extended training session.

He climbs over her again, and enters her. She is so wet, and he is so hard, that his cock needs no guiding hand, but slides right in. He rocks inside her watching in fascination as her arms and legs appear to strain against restraints that are not there, passing a test no slave of his has ever mastered before. Her hips buck in order to take him more deeply inside. He is sure that her goal is to increase his pleasure, not her own, and this makes him so hot that he knows he will cum quickly. As he feels himself tense, he leans over and whispers, "You may cum if you like." The sudden and immediate rush of her juices sends him into the most intense orgasm of his life.

When he is spent, he removes himself from her, and notices that she has already begun to restrain any further satisfaction. He is touched by this, and leans over to brush away the hair that is plastered to her face with sweat. His voice is now gentle and caring, as it hasn't been since the first night. "Are you still hungry, my sweet?" She nods weakly. "Are you anxious to finish your training and become a proper slave?" Again, a nod is her only answer. "Then you must tell me who you are, and what you want? How you answer will tell me how close you are to graduation."

"I am your slave. I live to satisfy your every pleasure and desire, when you want, and how you want. I will happily accept any punishment you deem necessary, and I will enjoy no pleasure except at your command. Does your slave please you yet master?"

Jane couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, and even more, she couldn't understand why she really felt that way. She couldn't bear the times he was gone. Initially, this was because of her imprisoned state, and the fear produced by his sound effects, but now, she ached with desire for his presence, as she no longer knew how to feel without his guidance. His every touch, pleasurable or painful, thrilled her entire being. As she finished speaking, she felt her legs being pushed over her head until she was folded in half with her butt practically pointed at the ceiling.

SMACK. His hand stung her ass, and the demanding tone returned to his voice. "A slave does not question her master, but I will answer this one. Yes, you are starting to perform acceptably, and have proven that you can be trusted to be obedient. From now on, you will be permitted double training sessions, and I will increase your reward schedule. The punishment level will be reset at the beginning of the second session. Your answer proves that graduation is not far away." He replaced the dildo and the ball gag, but left her unbound.

6

He returned quickly with a second helping, and she was still acting as if her hands and feet were bound. He started by repeating the last exercise she had completed. She would now be rewarded with two bites, but punishment now meant she lost three. In between each half of the extended sessions, she would receive a rub down, and be allowed her release. She was so over stimulated from being denied for so long, that it was never enough.

Within a few days, she was able to finish the entire program before exhausting the maximum number of corrections. He started to bring both helpings with him because their time apart was becoming as torturous to him as to her. Within a few weeks, she finished before her second helping was completely consumed. To reward her, he freed her hands and allowed her to feed herself. He gave her a second rub down, and allowed her to cum longer then normal.

During this time, he also started coming to her late at night. This was not part of the lesson plan, just to satisfy the desire her complete obedience brought out in him. He would free her and remove the dildo and ball gag. But, except for following his commands, her limbs remained as securely in place as if they were bound. Her level of complete obedience made him ache to please her, and he would usually allow her an orgasm in time with his. When he allowed it, her orgasms were so extreme they intensified his pleasure in ways he never dreamed possible. He couldn't believe what this girl was doing to him.

After his orgasm, he would attach her to the center of the head and foot boards, and lay down next to her to sleep. In the morning, he would free her and begin to use her again, sometimes without waking her first, and when he was finished he would return her to the standard position while he got breakfast.

Then one night, she managed to complete the dinner exercises before finishing her first serving. He brought her to the bed for her usual rub down, and noticed that it had been so long since he had needed the whip that the welts had almost completely healed. She ate what was left of both servings, and he gave her a second rub down, lingering longer than normal as her sweet taste was becoming more and more irresistible to him. As he finished and looked up at the tension on her face, he wondered what she looked like as she came. He placed his fingers against her clit, and as she moaned and bucked her hips against his fingers, he looked on her face, and said "Cum." Her beauty was incredibly as her face relaxed with the release of her pent up emotion. As he pulled his fingers away, the tension returned, and he asked "Who are you, and what do you want?"

"I am what you want me to be, I want what you want me to want. I feel nothing except at your command. Your slave burns to fulfill her master's pleasure." His smile was so big it almost hurt his face, her training was now complete.

He went to the dresser and opened a drawer. "You have finally graduated. We'll need to dress you for your graduation ceremony. Put these on." He tossed garments at her one at a time.

First was a bra with holes for her nipples to poke through. She removed a nipple clip, and the release of blood to the tender area was more painful than when the clip was original put on. She felt her excitement grow, but dared not think of the pleasure she would have when he permitted it. The feelings were the same when she removed the other clip. She put the bra on, working her nipples out through the holes, and replacing the clips. Her nipples were so engorged with blood, the pain was worse than being whipped, but this only made her burn with pride at her accomplishment, and desire to increase her master's pleasure.

He tossed a thong at her, and she removed the clit clip long enough to put it on. The sensations she had just felt in her nipples were repeated in her clit, she was so high from the tension she was about to pass out, but knew that would not be permitted, and her punishment would delay the graduation ceremony. The rest of her outfit consisted of a pair of thigh high black stockings, a floor-length dress that is so sheer that you can see the underwear and chain clearly, a sexy pair of high heels, followed by a dog collar and leash.

When she had finished dressing, he picked up the leash and led her to the car. He drove to an adult toy store where he led her inside. He selected a remote control vibrator, and after paying for it, turned her to face him, and reached through a conveniently placed slit that she hadn't noticed was there, and inserted the vibrator. They were standing right by the counter, and everyone in the store could see, but it pleased him therefore it pleased her.

His next stop was a tattoo parlor, where after showing a card to a man; he led her to a back room, and sat her in what looked like a barber's chair. He reached for the slit, and pulled the front of the skirt open. She realized then that the entire front of the dress was held closed with Velcro. After tucking the skirt under her ass, he removes the thong, and gives her a quick lick. The chair has stirrups like at the gynecologists office, and he props her feet in them, before pushing a button.

The woman who entered at his summons is wearing a smock from the beauty parlor next door. Her master enjoys the pain in her eyes as she receives her first bikini wax. As the girl finishes, she stands, and drops her skirt. Jane feels the vibrator turn on, and is commanded, "Tip her." Jane drops to her knees and begins to massage the girl with her fingers and her tongue. Jane has never done a woman before, and prays that she does not disappoint her master, as she needs to graduate soon. Jane feels the rush of the girl's juices, and longs for the same release. When her master tires of watching the girl's orgasm, he turns the vibrator off, signaling Jane to stop.

After the girl dresses and leaves, her master stands before Jane, and she hungrily tastes him as well. Once she is repositioned in the chair, the button is pushed again, and the man from the shop walks in. "You are what I want you to be. From now on you will be called Slave Cunt. Do you accept your new name?" As she nods her head, he continues, "You will now be marked as such." She is tattooed right on her freshly cleaned and already sore mound. The pain brings tears to her eyes that she dare not shed; to disappoint master is a fate worse than death.

When the man finishes, he picks up her leash, and master orders, "Tip him." She is led to a cot in the corner of the room. Master moves the vibrator from front to back, and she lay down on the bed. When the man finishes, her master takes his turn. He allowed her to cum as she satisfied him. He moved the vibrator back, and turned her over to use her ass. He flipped her onto her back again, and kneeled over her, as she took him into her mouth, he leaned his head close to her cunt. After allowing her to work him for a while, he placed his tongue inside her and relished her taste. Her orgasm actually intensified his own.

He drove a few blocks, and led him down a back alley, where he swiped the card from the tattoo parlor in a lock. Once inside, he showed the card to a bouncer, and said, "This is Slave Cunt, and she desires a proper graduation." The bouncer led her behind a curtain, and attached her cuffs to the chains there. From the other side of the curtain, she heard her master's voice. When he finished, the curtains parted, and there was a bright spot shining directly in her eyes.

Master walked up to her, and opened the Velcro down the front of her dress. He used a remote to move the chains so that she was now suspended from the ground in a spread eagle position. He paced a chair before her and sat. She was positioned so that her pussy was directly before his mouth. As soon as he began to lick, her body began to writhe against the chains from the force of her orgasm. When he was done, he walked around behind her, and ripped open the Velcro that ran the entire length of the back. The chains began to move again, and she was now held face up parallel to the floor, just below waist height. The two halves of the dress hung down from her shoulders, and puddle on the floor below her. Her master fucked her more roughly than he ever had.

The bouncer stepped on the edge of the stage, and began pulling slips of paper from a bowl. As he read the number on each, a man or woman would come up to the stage. The first man walks between her legs and begins to fuck her. The second man stood behind him, and waited his turn. The third was a woman who stood before her face, and the new slave knew what was expected of her. In all, the bouncer called ten numbers, and the rest queued up behind the end of the body they preferred, except for the last man, who climbed on top of her and held her breasts against his dick and rocked back and forth till he got off. When all had finished, master removed her leash, and swats her ass. After replacing the leash, she is lowered to the floor, still face down.