The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master begins to lead her off stage, and as she attempts to stand, the bouncer places his foot on her back, keeping her down on all fours. He removes his foot, but she has learned she must walk like the dog that she is. There is an empty table up front, with a sign reading "New slave." He lowers the chains above the table and attaches them to her wrists, and removes her leash. The chains are raised, pulling her off the floor. Once her feet, are at table height, she is swung over the table, and her ankles are attached to the edges of the table, forcing her legs as wide as they will go. He then lowers her to her knees, so that he pussy is at a comfortable height for him. He has denied her so long, that her orgasms are intense and non-stop. During the night, each member of the club comes over at some point. For each visitor, she is raised to a standing position, and the member swats her ass with the leash. Some members also bring their slaves, and after the swat, she is lowered, and slaves are exchanged for a performance of services.

They stayed till closing as her master wanted to give everyone a chance at her. He did not even bother to refasten her dress when he led her home. Once home, she is led back to her cell so that master can enjoy his nightly routine. She is so exhausted that she sleeps through most of it. He is so hot that he does not notice.

7

In the morning, she begins to lovingly caress her new tattoo. As she does this, she realizes that she is unchained, and master is asleep. "Wouldn't it be wonderful if I can let him feel the joys of learning complete obedience?" She carefully removes the cuffs from her own wrists and ankles, and places them on his. She attaches them to the bed posts, and the places the nipple clamps on him. At first, she is stumped about what to do with the clit clip, but eventually decides to just attach it to some pubic hair. She picks up the dildo, and pulls the chain.

"It would seem that now you are my prisoner. I will begin your training with breakfast, and continue until you understand the pleasure of complete obedience to another. I believe that you know the rules." The chains raise his legs skyward to expose his ass, and she shoves the dildo in. After securing the dildo, she puts on the ball gag, and blindfold, filling the gag with whipped cream. She turns on the angry dog sound effects and goes down to enjoy her breakfast.