The Morning After

Story Info
Time to wake up.
767 words
3.08
59.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
After8
After8
2 Followers

I opened my eyes to see the frosted glass shell of the light fixture in the center of our bedroom ceiling within arms reach. My cheek feels cold. I turn my head to side and see the light blue lace crown wallpaper and our mahogany dresser below me. The lights are off and our bedroom is painted with shadow blues and grays. Only in a dream do you realize you're floating above your bed without a stitch of clothing on and you aren't especially bothered by it.

I roll over and see three naked people directly below me on our bed; one of them my wife Heather. She is leaning against the headboard with eyes closed while a petite blonde woman licks her pussy. The woman eating my wife is being fucked doggy-style by a man I don't recognize. He's really pounding her.

I look down at my penis. Considering the activity below me I'm surprised to find him flaccid. A bead of ejaculate has squeezed itself from the deflated tip and has entered the air in a perfect sphere.

Turning back I see a birthmark on the woman's shoulder and quickly identify the blonde as Kristy my wife's friend from Yoga. She takes a break from my wife's clit and opens her sexy mouth for a moment focusing on the cock filling her up from behind. The man is gentle but firm. His hands grip her hips as he drives forward slapping her ass with each thrust only to pull back out and repeat himself.

Understandably, Kristy finds it harder to lick my wife as the man quickens his pace. Heather begins to frig herself determined to reach orgasm. Kristy pushes back to meet his thrusts and cries out as her own orgasm hits. A minute later Heather shakes with pleasure followed by the man. He raises his head while holding Kristy still as he comes inside her.

It is only then I see myself behind Kristy. I am the man. Like watching yourself in a three dimensional video being played out in front of you. Only in a dream I guess

I glance again at my penis only to see more ejaculate taking flight.

I open my eyes and see the frosted glass shell of the light fixture in the center of our bedroom ceiling but this time is farther away. My face feels warm from the sunlight coming in from the window. I squint and see the wallpaper, the dresser and the rest of the room glowing in warmer palette.

'Oh, yeah. Give it to me baby!'

My wife's voice. I sit up and slip off the bed in one fluid motion. I leave the bedroom and tip-toe to the edge of the living room. Three naked people are on the couch in a familiar position but this time Heather is in the middle. She is kissing Kristy who is massaging her breasts while her Kristy's husband Brad is pushing his thick long cock into my wife's pussy.

'Awww, fuck you are tight!' Brad bellows as his cock bottoms out. He holds a leg in each hand trying to stuff more cock inside her. Heather moans into Kristy's mouth while she rubs her clit.

I look around and made sure not to be noticed. I step back and think about last night. Drinks at the club and more drinks back at home. Brad passed out and slept on the couch. Kristy followed us to bed.

'Ohhh, my god!' yelled my wife.

I looked back into the living to find Brad plowing Heather with his manhood. My, god, this man was big. It was the stuff of porno. His member was surely stretching her as it drove down deep inside her. Heather looked up with submissive expression while he looked down with a look of commanding strength. Kristy kissed my wife again and Brad pumped away.

'Fuck me with that cock! Fuck me! Oh! Oh, my god!' my wife cries out.

I look down at my penis and feel a twinge of jealousy but I guess I can't be too angry. I did come in Brad's wife last night.

'Fuck!' Brad hisses as he dumps his seed into Heather. Kristy leans forward and kissed her husband as Heather caught her breath. I stepped into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

A moment later Heather joined me. She softly bit her lower lip and put her hand on my chest.

'You okay?' she asked in quiet voice.

'You still my girl?' I asked.

My wife put her hand on my cock and smiled.

'Yeah.'

After8
After8
2 Followers