All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by After8

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The fly on the wall

I liked the story but it should be in the group sex not Loving wifes the husband is not alive for one thing he is the fly on the wall watching his wife having sex with her friends and cheating on him but the spelling was good and the grammar was ok but the next time when there is no husband involved in the story put it into a different section .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I Agree

<p>While you might have started out to talk about a "swing" party, what you wound up with was a wimp husband with a tendency toward self-humiliation. Those qualities are terribly unattractive.</p>

<p>Ron123XYZ@foreveranonymous.naturally</p>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Please write more and add more details. You have a great style. Also... don't let the jerks and english majors on this site get you down. The 'easily offended', 'self-righteous', 'abusive', 'homophobic', 'moralistic assholes' are very vocal when slamming stories outside their boxed-in little worlds. Rest assured that they *are* a minority (albeit very loud and obnoxious) and that the majority of people love your style of writing (even though they are a silent majority). It's just part of the lay of the land. Keep writing the good stories. And oh yeah... this story *Does* belong under loving wives. There were tons of stories like this under the heading *before* the jerks started crying that 'loving wives' only should be what they define it as. If your story has a wife AND she's loving somebody (not necessarily her husband), THEN it belongs under 'loving wives'. End of story. Lol.

ohioohioalmost 17 years ago
very very good

It takes a couple of readings to figure out...which I enjoyed.

Very nice job, I look forward to your next story.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow-Another teenage pervert with his teenage fans

Where do they find them all? But I guess all the other teenagers love this garbage so you might as well keep writing for your teen age fans.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unappealing Wimpish Watcher

Not much here as it is but what it could have been and missed was a shame.<P.

Our view was less than the cuckee as to the what and why. All thats left is a poor attempt to show a watcher into beeg cocks who felt taken advantage of by his ho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
She lies.

She is your girl, just as she is Brads girl and a few others. As a couple you opened the door and in walked the Devil. You will never be the only one or in the same marriage you had. Good luck, you will need it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
she may be, but...

her tastes with others may be enlarging just a bit, and he'll be ok with it? wife is ok he's with others?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
What The Fuck Was That?

Was that a story or just the musings of an adolescent teenybop masturbater?

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
?

This wasn't a story it was a sex fantasy written down !

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Not for me

OK I guess if you are into that

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ohio

Ohio , who is one of the best authors in LW liked this? Must have been hacked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this is an adolescent jerk off fantasy not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, I‘m still your girl ….but his slut. I have a fresh creampie for ya, git busy, … cuckold.

Captcha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous