The Morrisons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy quickly replied, "Dan, I want to thank you so much for your invitation, but we live four hours away from you and that's a pretty far distance for us to travel. I don't think we can make this party, but if you want to invite us again some other time we will definitely come down there."

Beth spoke up saying, "Mom, I've been around Dan for six years now and he would not be making an offer unless he had a plan so please listen to him before you make up your mind."

I smiled up at Beth before saying, "Your daughter is right. I don't make offers like this unless I have a plan worked out. Kathy, do you have an airport or landing strip near your home?"

Kathy was quick to respond, "Yes, yes, we have the county airport about fifteen minutes from our house. It's small but some large planes land there about three times a week. It mostly serves the farmers around here with their small planes as well as the crop dusters."

I said to Kathy, "The problems are solved except for you to say yes, you'll all come down here for the party tomorrow. I have a friend who has a Cessna Caravan 675 and it seats up to twelve people. I can have him fly up and pick all of you up with your luggage to stay overnight and fly you back on Sunday. That way it will give all of you some time to spend with your daughter before I take her to Germany with me next week."

Beth and I heard her mother squeal before she asked, "Beth, why didn't you tell me you were going away next week?"

Beth spoke up saying, "It is rather sudden mom, just like this trip for you. We didn't find out until yesterday and I haven't had a chance to tell you yet. So now that Dan has solved all the problems of the trip for you, will you come down and see me and party with the Morrison family?"

Kathy said, "Wait a minute let me get your father on the radio, he's out in the field right now. Hold on, I'll be right back."

Beth looked at me and said, "We have a base station in our house and all the tractors have radios in them so we can stay in contact with each other while they're out in the fields working."

About three minutes later Kathy picked up the phone and said, "Dan, my husband wants me to confirm that we won't be intruding on you and your family."

I laughed a little out loud and responded, "Kathy, please remember I invited you and your family. It is certainly no intrusion and my wife and I would love to meet both of you. Beth has told us so much about you."

Kathy snickered before saying, "I hope she only told you the good things about us."

I laughed again saying, "You have nothing to worry about. Beth has spoken highly about both of you and your family. I know she is anxious to see you because she's bouncing up and down on the floor beside me waiting for you to say yes."

Kathy said, "Ok Beth, you can stop bouncing now. Yes, Dan, we'll be happy to attend your party. What time should we be ready to fly down there?"

I asked what time they got up and around in the morning and Kathy reminded me they were farmers and they were out of bed before the chickens. I smiled and said, "Let me call my friend and see what time I can get him up there and then I'll have Beth call you back. If earlier is better, then you would have more time to spend with Beth. She will be staying at our home tonight so she will be there when you arrive."

Beth and I could hear the change in Kathy's voice when she said, "Oh yes, Dan, we are up very early in the morning so anytime after five o'clock is fine with us."

I smiled and said, "I'll certainly have my friend revving up the engine before the sun comes up then."

Beth said, "Ok mom, I'm glad you are coming and I'll talk to you as soon as Dan finishes talking to his friend."

Kathy bid both of us good bye and we disconnected from the call. I picked up the phone and dialed my friend's number and when he answered the phone I told him what I wanted him to do and asked him if he was available to fly for me. He said flying up early on Saturday was no problem but he had a charter on Sunday and wouldn't be able to take them back until later in the day or early evening. I looked up at Beth and she was shaking her head affirmatively so I told him which airport to fly into. I told him the family he was picking up only lived fifteen minutes from the airport so if he was going to land before seven in the morning, he could call them and tell them he was running early. I gave him the Thompson's home phone number. I told him the earlier he got back with the family the more time they would have to spend together. I asked him what time he would be back to our airport and he told me approximately eight thirty. I told him if he was going to be earlier than that to call me at home and let me know, otherwise I would be by his hangar at eight fifteen. I asked him for the number on his plane so I could give it to Kathy Thompson.

We talked about taking the family back on Sunday and I told him he could always call me at home while he was in the air on Sunday and we could meet him at the airport so he wouldn't have to wait around. He agreed to do that instead of guessing what time he would be ready to fly them home. On a final note I told him to send me the bill and I'd take care of it.

I hung up the phone and looked at Beth, saying, "You can call your mom and tell her to be at the airport a little before seven so they will be ready when he arrives. Give her this number and tell her it will be on the side of the plane towards the back. It sounds like a small airport there so it shouldn't be a problem for them to watch the plane land. Oh, make sure you tell your mom they will only need enough clothes to wear on the trip and if they go shopping with you."

Beth leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips and then pulled back and looked at me before she said in a quiet voice, "I love you, in a special way, Dan Morrison."

Without saying anything more she stood up and walked around my desk and picked up her coffee and Danish and walked to the door. At the door she stopped and looked over her shoulder asking, "I'm sure you don't want to be disturbed unless it's important, correct?"

I smiled and winked at Beth saying, "I have to get through this paperwork and I don't need any distractions. I want to have a free weekend for my guests."

Beth said, "I won't let anyone disturb you and I'll tell the temp secretary not to disturb you either when I take Kelly to lunch." Beth closed the door and I reached into my drawer and pulled out the papers Tom sent me then I set up my laptop so I could get the information transferred so I didn't have to shuffle any papers at the meetings.

****************************

At home everything was moving right along. When Ashley and Debbie arrived they sat down and drank a cup of coffee with everyone. Terri told them to contact their partners and invite them to the party. Also Terri said to Debbie, "Kim said you should invite your mom to the party as well, but let her know we are having a nudist party so she won't be surprised."

Debbie smiled and said, "Mom has been taking off her tee-shirt every now and then and walking nude around our house - even with Joe there. She even smiles now when dad and Joe get hard looking at her."

Everyone giggled and Terri said, "I hope she won't be too embarrassed with a lot of other people here."

Debbie smiled and said, "I'll let her know when I tell her so she can make up her mind."

Terri said, "If both of you can come out here in the morning and just go through everything quick, and do up the towels, we should be fine. I'll call and see about getting some additional towels delivered, this afternoon." Both Ashley and Debbie agreed to come out early in the morning and get the house in shape before it got late.

Marion said, "Terri, I forgot to tell you I have to go to our house today. I've got to leave around one o'clock this afternoon and will probably be gone until after supper. Ted has a couple of things for me to do."

"Terri looked at Marion asking, "Will both of you be spending the night at your house?"

Marion said, "No, we'll come back out here when we finish what we need to get done."

Terri looked at Shelly and asked, "Want to take a walk with me because I have to go find Tony, his wife and sisters so I can let them know about the party tomorrow?"

Both Shelly and Terri walked out into the early morning sun and down off the deck towards the sound of the tractor. They found the four people busy digging up an old bush to make way for a new floral plan. Everyone stopped working and exchanged pleasantries with Terri and Shelly. Terri let everyone know the Morrisons were having a party the next day then she invited all of them to come. Patty said, "We had such a great time at the last party, we won't miss this one."

As an afterthought Terri asked, "Do any of you know a DJ or a small band that may be free to play music during the party, and most of all they won't mind being nude, like all of us. I will make sure they are well compensated for the last minute booking. I'd need to talk to them today to make sure they would be cool with nudity."

Beth said excitedly, "I know a female DJ, but I don't know if she is booked or not. I could call her and see. I will tell you that she's a single mom and she has two children so even if she isn't booked she may have trouble finding a babysitter."

Terri smiled and said, "Well, let's go call her because if she can solve my problem of finding a DJ then I can solve her problem of finding a babysitter. Dan said he wants me to find someone to watch Jeff and Tina's children so a few more children won't matter."

Patty spoke up saying, "I have a sister who's still in high school and she may be interested in watching the children for you. If you have enough kids and you need two babysitters, she has a friend who's normally glued to her side, and she can help my sister if you needed."

Terri smiled and said, "Come on, let's go to the house and make some phone calls. If I can solve all these arrangements with a couple of calls, I'll be a very happy girl."

On the way back to the house Terri asked Patty and Beth, "Do both of you understand that we are looking for the people who won't have a problem being nude?"

Patty was the first to speak up saying, "I told my family that Tony and I are nudists and we don't wear clothes if we don't have to. My mom asked a lot of questions at first but when I answered everything to her satisfaction, she agreed we should explore what works for us. She even let my younger sister come over and stay at our house. When Brianne first came over she wore a long tee shirt and her panties. After a few hours she took off her panties but kept her tee shirt pulled down. By the next morning she came out of her bedroom nude. She was shy at first and covered herself as best as she could when she came into the kitchen. However, she found it hard to eat breakfast with one arm across her tits and one hand cupping her pussy."

Tony spoke up saying, "Yeah, it took her a little while until she finally realized no one cared that she was naked, then she ate her breakfast. She stayed seated at least fifteen minutes after she finished eating, before she got up and started moving around. Now she comes to our house and goes to the guest room and takes her clothes off right away."

Terri said, "Patty, you should call your sister first and find out if she wants to come out and watch some kids during the party, then we will have Beth call the DJ."

Patty called her mom and talked to her for a few minutes before she asked if Brianne could watch some kids and keep them entertained during the party. Patty told her mom about the party and most likely everyone would be nude, including Brianne. Patty's mom only asked one question and that was, "Are you and Tony going to be there to make sure no one touches Brianne?"

Patty said, "Yes mom, both Tony and I will be here along with Beth and Barbie. We wouldn't let anything happen to her."

Patty's mom said, "Ok, do you want to talk to Brianne and ask her if she wants to work?"

Patty said, "Yes, is she there?"

Brianne picked up the phone and said, "Hi Patty, I didn't expect to hear from you. What's up?"

Patty said, "Not much babe, I just want to know if you're busy tomorrow and if not do you want to come out here to the Morrisons and watch some kids during a party they're having?"

Brianne asked, "Do you mean the place where you work?"

Patty replied by saying, "Yes honey, the place where I work. I already told mom that you will more than likely be nude while you're working. Do you want the job?"

Brianne asked, "How many kids will I be watching?"

Patty looked at Terri and asked, "How many children will be here?"

Terri said, "There will be at least five that I know of right now, but that number may go up. Tell her that we have a large game room downstairs to help keep everyone entertained. Plus they can play in the pool anytime they want."

Patty said into the phone, "We don't know yet, but there will be at least five children and maybe a few more."

Brianne asked, "May I bring Jen with me, to help me?"

Patty looked at Terri again asking, "Brianne wants to know if she can bring her friend Jen with her to help?"

Terri said, "You need to talk to Jen's mom and make sure it's ok for Jen to be nude while she's here working."

Patty smiled and said, "I have a better idea."

Speaking into the phone Patty said, "Brianne, let me talk to mom again." When her mother picked up the phone Patty said, "Mom, Brianne wants to bring Jen out with her tomorrow and I want to make sure it's ok with Jen's mom for Jen to be nude while she is working here tomorrow. Can you go over and pick up Jen and her mom and bring them out here today? That way they can meet us while we're working and see there isn't any problem being nude here."

Patty's mom thought it over then asked, "Are we going to be expected to be nude if we come out there?"

Patty said, "No, but if you want to go swimming with us, then yes; they don't allow clothes or swim suits in the pool."

Patty's mom said, "I don't think we will go swimming then. Yes, I'll call Jen's house and talk to her mom and get her to take a ride with me. I'll call you back when I'm finished talking to her. Bye honey, I'll talk to you again in a little while."

Terri looked at Beth and asked, "Do you want to call the DJ and talk to her while we're waiting. You can invite her to come here, if she isn't booked for tomorrow, and we can talk to her."

Beth picked up the phone and dialed the DJ she knew. She listened to the phone ring repeatedly and was taking the phone away from her ear saying, "I guess she's not home." Suddenly she pulled the phone back to her ear quickly and said, "Hello Holly? This is Beth Williams. I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time but I'm calling to see if you are booked to play tomorrow?"

Beth listened intently for a few seconds then she said, "Good, I'm going to let you talk to Terri, she is the one who is looking for a DJ for tomorrow."

Beth handed Terri the phone and Terri immediately said, "Hello Holly, my name is Terri Powell and I am the housekeeper for the Morrison family. They've decided to throw an impromptu party tomorrow and I am making all the arrangements. I wonder if you could stop out here today so we can talk and if you want to take the job, I can show you where we are going to set up and what we are going to be doing tomorrow."

Holly spoke up when Terri paused by saying, "Terri as I told Beth it all depends on if I can get someone to watch my kids tomorrow. If I can find someone at this short notice then I can do it for you."

Terri quickly responded by saying, "That's why I asked you if you can come out here so we can talk. I am going to have someone here to watch kids and it would be better if we could discuss everything face to face."

Holly didn't say anything for a few seconds then said, "Ok, I have to go shopping this afternoon so how about I come there now and we can talk. What's the address?"

Terri gave her the address and told her when she gets to the gate all she needed to do was push the button and talk into the speaker and she would open the gate for her. Holly said, "Ok, I'll see you in about twenty minutes."

About three seconds after hanging up the phone it rang again. Terri answered it then handed the phone to Patty so she could talk to her mother. Patty talked with her mom, and then asked, "Terri, would it be ok if my mom brought the girls out with her so you can meet them too?"

Terri smiled and said, "Absolutely."

Patty listened and said, "Terri, they can be out here sometime about noon, will that work for you?

Terri smiled and replied, "That will be perfect. Also you can stop work a little early and be here at the house when they arrive so they'll only be a little shocked when you answer the door instead of me."

Patty smiled and said, "The only one who won't be shocked is Brianne. Even my mom hasn't seen me without tan lines. Speaking of tans, all of us are looking pretty good in the tan department, if I do say so myself."

Terri said, "All of you are well tanned and looking good. Beth, it would be good if you were here when the DJ arrives so she won't be too shocked either."

Beth smiled saying, "Oh goody, they can dig up that old bush and I get to stay here and relax."

Patty started laughing and said, "Like hell you'll be relaxing. You can go out here and pull the weeds out of the flower bed by the deck while you are waiting."

Tony said, "Come on, let's get going so we can get that bush out and fill the hole back in before it gets too hot."

Mary, Shelly, Hanna and Terri were finishing up their last cup of coffee when the gate phone rang and Terri picked it up and listened then she pushed in the gate code. Terri stepped out on the deck and told Beth the DJ arrived and would be at the front door in a few seconds. Beth walked up on the deck pulling off her gloves before walking into the house. The door bell was on the second ring when Beth reached for the door handle and opened the door. Suddenly there was a loud gasp and the woman on the porch said in a very loud voice, "Oh my God, Beth, you're naked!"

Beth saw Holly standing on the porch with her two kids before she said, "I know Holly, that's part of the reason we wanted to talk to you in person. Come in, and we'll go meet Terri."

Holly hesitated and stood on the porch for a seconds before she said, "Gee Beth, I don't know. What's going on anyway? Why are you naked?"

Beth said, "Give us fifteen minutes to explain why I'm nude and then if you aren't satisfied then you can leave. Is that a deal?"

Holly stood looking at Beth without saying a word for a few more moments then said, "I don't know what's going on, but I'm willing to listen. Can the kids watch TV or something while we talk?"

Holly smiled and said, "I'm sure they can, let's go meet Terri and she'll turn on the TV for them."

Hesitantly Holly stepped through the front door and into the house. Beth closed the door then led the way to the kitchen. After they entered the kitchen and Holly had a chance to let her eyes roam across the other naked bodies sitting at the breakfast counter she asked in a very loud voice, "Beth, what the fuck is going on here? Is this some kind of nudist colony thing or something? I'm leaving while I still have my clothes on."

As Holly was turning to walk back the way she had come, Beth spoke up saying, "You said you would give me fifteen minutes to explain to you what was happening here."

Holly stopped in her tracks and said, "Ok, but can someone turn on the TV so the kids can watch it while we talk?"

Terri politely stood up and said to the kids, "Please follow me and I'll turn on the TV for you."

When Terri returned, Beth said, "Holly, this is Terri Powell, she's the one who needs to be telling you why we are all nude and anything else you want to know about this house."