The Morrisons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly quickly followed up that bold question with, "The reason I'm asking is because both of you seem to be so close to each other and I've seen the way he looks at you and you look at him."

Beth smiled at Kelly and started with, "And I've seen the way you look at me so your question is not unexpected. Let me start off by saying, I've been Dan's secretary for six years. I was fortunate enough to be hired and assigned to Dan shortly after I finished high school. In the early days he was my mentor. Once I learned what he expected of me, I committed myself to doing the very best job I could for him. He was always more than prepared, when he went into any meeting, that's part of the reason he was promoted to his current position as CEO. When he was promoted I thought I would be assigned to someone else and I contemplated leaving the company. However, Dan surprised me by saying at the meeting we were a package deal and that's the short version of why I'm his executive secretary instead of someone else who's been with the company longer than me."

Beth was interrupted when the limo rolled to a stop in front of Pierpont's and Joe was quick to come around the car and open the door. Beth once again used an exaggerated move to get out of the back of the limo and once she was standing she looked at Joe and winked at him. Joe smiled a knowing smile and winked back at Beth. When Kelly got out of the car she was very lady like and kept pulling her skirt down as she exited the limo.

Beth turned to Joe and said, "Go ahead and park the car, then come inside, we've made a reservation for you. Order whatever you want and enjoy your meal. Kelly and I are going to be at least an hour maybe more. I have your number in my cell so I'll call you before when we are finished."

Joe smiled at Beth saying, "Thank you very much ma'am and I'll be waiting for your call. Please enjoy your meal as well."

Kelly and Beth walked to the door and went inside. Beth was pleased to see there weren't that many people in there for lunch and she was even more pleased to see they were shown to a table in an unoccupied section of the restaurant. Beth selected the seat on the opposite side of the table so she could see who was coming into the room. When they were seated a waiter came to their table and introduced himself and handed each of them a menu. He took their drink orders then left. When he came back with their drinks he took their order then left again.

Kelly was fast to lean over the table and say, "Well, is there anything between the two of you?"

Once again Beth hesitated trying to figure out what she was going to say. Then she started with, "Ok, I know you can't say anything because of your secretarial position so I'll tell you, I didn't get where I am by having any sort of sex with my boss. I got here because of all the hard work and long hours I put in preparing the information my boss needed."

Kelly responded, "I totally understand what you are saying. However, I've noticed that both of you come to work together and I don't know how to say this other than, well, Mr. Morrison has been, shall we say, rather excited when he tried to hide behind you, before going in his office. Then when he was in the bathroom, what was he doing?"

Beth tried hard to suppress her laugh, but a giggle escaped her lips before she said, "Dan's wife, Kim, is quite a girl. She loves to get Dan going then leave him to his own devices, if you know what I mean. He drops her off at work first each morning, only a few minutes before he gets to work."

Kelly smiled and said, "Weren't you the one who said we shouldn't have any secrets between us? You still haven't answered my question."

Beth smiled and asked, "Kelly are both of us going to discuss our sex lives or is this going to be a one way street? The question you've asked me is rather personal."

Kelly smiled, hesitated for a few moments before she said, "Because none of us can talk about what we do in our positions, I just want you to know that if there is any possibility of me joining the fun, then I want you to know I am a team player and I won't expect any additional favors. I just don't want to be left out of the fun. I know my position isn't as important as yours, but please let me join in if anything is happening. If it helps you to understand me a little more, I'll reveal that I am bi-sexual and have been since high school cheerleading."

Beth took a deep breath and exhaled saying, "Well now, that's a real gutsy move so now I'll tell you I'm a nudist and I recently discovered that I'm also bi-sexual. I was raised in a nudist family and I have two brothers and two sisters. From as far back as I can remember none of us wore clothes when we were at home. Even though we saw each other nude all the time, none of us messed around with each other even after we passed puberty. I love the way I was raised and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Being raised as a nudist gave me plenty of self confidence and I didn't experience any of the insecurities like some young females I know. I think that's part of the reason I was hired by our company with only a high school diploma with some advanced college credit hours. The only reason I didn't go to college is because my parents couldn't afford to send me. But that's enough about me for now, what about you?"

Kelly started telling Beth about her childhood which was similar to Beth's except Kelly wasn't raised in a nudist setting. Kelly said she was in the advanced classes throughout her high school years. She told Beth she remained a virgin until her senior prom night when the guy who took her to the prom promised her everything, but broke up with her the next morning. Kelly leaned over and whispered, "I'm glad I insisted he had to wear a condom or I could have been in very big trouble because I wasn't on the pill. Kelly told Beth, like her, her parents couldn't afford college either so she went to work as a waitress for a couple of years. Then while she still waitressing she took some adult classes and learned to be a secretary. She told Beth she got a job as a secretary by almost begging for a chance to show she had what it takes. Kelly got tears in her eyes when she told Beth she had to work harder than all the other secretaries in the secretarial pool. She said she volunteered to do extra work and stay late so she could have the reports done and that's why she volunteered to be the fill in secretary when the position was announced. Kelly said she was hoping that by volunteering that would give her an edge above all the others on the list.

They were interrupted by the waiter bringing their meal, but once he was gone again Beth said, "Kelly you were hired above all the other candidates not because you volunteered but because your people skills and secretarial skills far out matched any of the others. Both Dan and I were impressed how you handled the impromptu calls to the other candidates. We listened intently to the way you presented the information to the next candidate and your response to them. Now I have to ask you what you meant when you said a few minutes ago you said you didn't want to be left out of any fun. I assure you, you can be very candid here because I want to hear what you have to say."

Kelly looked up at Beth while she finished chewing and swallowing what was in her mouth before saying, "As I told you, I've worked hard to get where I am and I didn't fuck or suck anyone to get here, so I don't want to sound snide. But I am curious to know what's going on behind the closed doors of your office and Dan's office because he came in with an obvious hard on which you've explained already. I surmise he was jerking off in the bathroom yesterday morning after coming to work, but his bathroom door was partly open and I want to know if you were helping him. Now that I've gained the position I'm in and no one can accuse me of fucking or sucking my way to the top, I want to enjoy some of the perks if there are any to enjoy. I want to let my hair down, so to speak."

Beth sat back in her chair and looked at Kelly without saying a word. Suddenly Kelly covered her mouth and gasped before she said, "Oh my God! Beth, I didn't mean it to sound like I was accusing you of fucking and sucking your way to the top, I'm so sorry. Oh shit, I've fucked up now."

Beth finally smiled and said, "There is no reason for you to apologize because I knew you weren't referring to me. However, since I am technically your boss, and you've already told me you are bi-sexual I don't want anything I say from here on to be construed as sexual harassment. Are we clear on that?"

Kelly smiled and said, "Yes ma'am, we are very clear on that topic. I will even be willing to sign a paper for you stating any conversation we have will not be taken as sexual harassment."

Beth looked around and saw they were the only ones in the room before she looked directly into Kelly's eyes as she said point blank without any lea way for discussion, "Take off your panties right here, right now, and put them on the table with the gusset facing up."

Kelly blushed beet red and her mouth dropped open as she stared into Beth's eyes. Seeing that Beth didn't look away, Kelly nervously said, "I can't do that right here, people will see me."

Beth smiled and said, "Kelly, look around you, there is no one here except us. No one is going to see you."

Kelly turned both ways in her chair and looked around the room before looking back at Beth who was still staring at her. She paused for a few seconds then as her face and neck turned red, Kelly asked, "Is this some sort of a test to see if I'm willing to do as I'm told to do?"

Beth smiled and looked deep into Kelly's eyes and said, "NO, I just want to see if all this talk is turning you on. The easiest way to do that is to look at your panties. You are secure in your position as my secretary so I want you to know you are free to make the choice that appropriate for you. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything outside of your normal job descriptions."

Kelly said, "But you told me to remove my panties right here at the table, isn't that kind of brazen?"

Beth smiled and said, "I would show you my panties but I'm not wearing any, at the moment."

Kelly asked, "Will you show me?"

Without any hesitation Beth stood up and pulled the front of her skirt up and when she saw Kelly's eyes open wider than they already were, she knew her pussy was exposed for Kelly to see. Beth held the pose for at least a half a minute then let her skirt drop and she sat down again. Without saying a word Kelly started moving her arms and hands as she pulled up her skirt to her waist then hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties as she raised her ass off the seat and pushed her panties down her thighs, past her knees until they fell to the floor. Kelly was reaching to pick them up when the waiter came back into the room and Beth told her to leave them there the waiter was coming. Immediately Kelly turned red and she uttered, "Oh my God, what have I done?"

Beth smiled and said, "Shhhhhh, just act normal, he won't even see them on the floor."

The waiter stopped by the table and asked if they needed anything and Beth said, "Yes, we'd like to have another drink. The same for each of us, please."

Kelly looked at Beth asking, "What did you do that for, I need to pick up my panties and now he's going to be coming back. How embarrassing this is."

Beth smiled and said, "Remember, I said you should only do what you want to do. Right now you are in a predicament because you wanted to show me your panties. Isn't it a good thing they are still on the floor instead of on the top of the table where I asked you to put them so I could see them?"

Kelly almost flipped out when she heard Beth's last question. She responded, "Are you saying you would have left my panties on top of the table even when he came back?"

Beth immediately responded with, "I want you to remain calm and here are two choices for you, but you have to act on them quickly otherwise he will be back here. You can leave your panties on the floor out of sight or you can put them on the table quickly with the gusset facing up. I want to see your panties, so what do you want to do?

Kelly looked around quickly and saw no one was watching so she bent over and scooped her panties up off the floor and dropped them on the table like they were hot. She looked up at Beth then reached out and opened them up so the white cotton gusset of her black satin panties was facing upward.

Immediately the aroma of Kelly's sex filled the air and even a quick glance at the gusset anyone could tell it was soaking wet. Kelly asked in an excited voice, "Have you seen enough so I can put them away before he comes back?"

Kelly heard over her shoulder a male voice saying, "Too late, he's back already."

Kelly's hand shot out to grab her panties off the table but Beth was quicker and covered them with her hand and held them in place before she said, "Leave them."

Kelly pulled her hand back and bowed her head saying, "Oh God, I've never been more embarrassed than I am at this moment. Please forgive me; I normally don't do things like this."

The male voice said, "Ma'am if it's any consolation to you, you aren't the first to have her panties displayed on a table and you won't be the first to flash me if you decide to do that. Usually when someone reserves a quiet corner, we have learned through experience that something more than a meal is going to happen. That's why we gave you this table in this room, so you could be alone. No one is going to come in here, but me so you can do whatever you're going to do. However we will ask you to refrain from having sex on any of the tables."

The waiter continued with a huge smile on his face saying, "By the way, you have a great taste in panties at least they aren't Victoria Secret's junk. Also, by the looks of them, you are either very pleased with your meal or the company you keep. It would be very hard to decide which it would be."

Beth smiled at the waiter and said, "Thank you for being so discreet and most of all thank you for the tip. Kelly might be completely naked the next time you come in."

Kelly opened her mouth and gasped, "Beth, how could you?"

The waiter smiled and said, "It wouldn't be a first time, but if you are going to have her do that, please warn me so I can get a towel for her to sit on."

Kelly still in a state of shock asked, "Are you saying that people have sit in this room completely naked and had lunch?"

The waiter said with a huge smile, "All I'm saying is if you are naked when I come back it won't be the first time someone has been naked in this room."

After he disappeared Kelly looked at Beth and said, "Whew! I've never been as embarrassed in all my life as I was when he looked at my wet panties. Now I find out others have done even worse in here. Can you imagine what they must have thought when I made the reservation? I never paid any attention when we arrived and they saw two females. Oh God, how are we ever going to live this one down?"

Beth sat perfectly still with a smile on her face until she said, "Please remember you agreed to keep what we talk about between us, so we don't have anything to live down. Of course if you want to do something wild before he comes back in, both of us could undress and stay naked until he comes back with our bill then we can stand up and embrace in a passionate kiss."

Kelly exclaimed, "Oh God Beth, I'd rather work naked in my office than stand here naked for a waiter."

Beth smiled and said, "We could arrange that too if you want."

Kelly raised her eyebrows asking, "What's that?"

Beth smiled and repeated Kelly's own words, "Oh God Beth, I'd rather work naked in my office than stand here naked for a waiter."

"Holy shit, did I say that? I didn't mean it that way." Kelly said with a wide grin spreading across her face.

Then Kelly's grin turned to a mischievous one before saying, "I won't stand here naked for the waiter, but since I'm not wearing panties now, I'll pull up my skirt and let him see some of my thigh, if you will."

Beth asked, "Don't you remember, I was raised as a nudist so for me to let someone see even a part of me wouldn't be a big deal for me at all."

"Kelly in all seriousness before our lunch is over I want to know what you meant a little while ago when you asked if there is any possibility of you joining the fun." Beth asked Kelly directly.

Kelly shrugged her shoulders before looking directly at Beth and saying, "If you are playing with Dan, I would like to be included. I promise that I won't be upset if I'm not included, but I would like a chance if one exists."

Beth reached out and put her hand on top of Kelly's panties and pulled them back towards her before she asked, "Would you mind if I gave these to Dan when we get back from lunch?"

The first words out of Kelly's mouth were "Am I going to get fired for being too forward?"

Beth smiled and said, "No Kelly, you won't be fired. However, for you to know if there's a chance for you to join any possible fun then you will have to trust me enough to let me take your panties with me. I'll tell you right now, so you don't think I am breaking any agreement we made, I plan on putting your panties on Dan's desk as they are laying on the table now. I'm sure he will call you into his office. When he does, just make sure, any offer you make, is a serious one that you can and will carry out."

The waiter walked back into the room and came directly to their table and placed the bill on the corner of the table then turned and started to walk away. Beth stopped him saying, "Here's my card and I want you to cover my chauffer's lunch on this card too. Since I don't know the cost of his lunch I trust you to add them together and add an appropriate tip to the bill. There may be an additional treat waiting for you when you return, so don't linger."

The waiter said, "Yes ma'am, I'll be right back with your card."

After he left the room Beth looked at Kelly and said, "This is only a test, you decide if you want to do what I'm about to ask you to do. If you want, stand up and remove your skirt and hand it to me."

Kelly looked around the room and stood up slowly, looking directly at Beth as she reached for the zipper on her skirt. Ever so slowly she drew the zipper downward until it stopped. Nervously, her fingers fiddled with the button until it finally passed through the hole and all that was holding Kelly's skirt from falling down was her two hands. Kelly stood there waiting, wondering if Beth was going to tell her to let it drop, exposing her to anyone who came into the room.

Kelly heard the whisper of the door as it opened then she heard footsteps as they grew louder then suddenly, to her left, a hand and arm appeared and the hand clutched a leather burgundy colored bill and card holder. Beth took the card holder and opened it and reviewed the receipt before she signed it and took one copy for herself. Beth picked up her card then closed the card holder and passed it back to the waiter and said, "Thank you very much, would you mind telling Joe to bring our car around and that we will be out there in a few minutes?"

The waiter looked at Kelly's back and saw both her hands were at the side of her skirt but he didn't say anything he turned and started to walk away. When he was almost half way to the door Kelly spoke in a shaky voice, "Please come back here, I've got something I want to show you."

Kelly looked straight into Beth's eyes as she released her grip on her skirt allowing it to flutter to the floor and pooling at her feet. Kelly kept her knees together as she bent over at the waist and stepped one foot at a time out of the skirt before standing back up and stepping round the table and handing it to Beth. While standing next to Beth, Kelly turned and faced the waiter then made eye contact with him as she moved her left foot off to the side allowing her thighs to open making her pussy totally visible to the waiter. The waiter stared into Kelly's eyes for almost a minute before he started moving his eyes down her body and when she saw the smile spread across his face he said, "Thank you so much for sharing this moment with me. You are a very beautiful lady."

1...34567...13