The Morrisons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Kelly say, "Thank you sir, I will be right in with the package sir."

I heard Kelly say, "Will you please follow me into Mr. Morrison's office."

A moment of two passed when suddenly I heard, "Goddammmmmn! Ma'am, you ain't wearing no fucking skirt or panties. I can see your cunt!"

I heard Kelly say, "Yes, I know. I spilled coffee on my skirt and I had to take it off and clean it. Now it's drying in the bathroom."

I watched as red faced Kelly walked through Beth's office towards mine with the courier close behind her looking and watching her ass move with each step she took. Kelly held her head still and her eyes looked straight into mine as she reached forward while extending one leg backwards so she could maintain her balance. When she stood back up the courier noticed that Kelly had unbuttoned her blouse and couldn't hold his excitement any longer when he said, "I can't wait to tell the guys what a wonderful fuckin' view you have with this bitch running around half naked."

I looked at him and asked, "Son, didn't your mom teach you any manners? First of all, a bitch is a female dog and I don't see any dogs in this office. Second, if a female is showing you something special it isn't polite or proper to tell anyone what you've seen. You need to learn to be grateful for what has been bestowed upon you. Finally, do you work for this company?"

The young courier looked at me then at Kelly as she removed her blouse and bra without being asked. Once Kelly was completely naked she dropped her clothes on my desk. Finally the young man found his voice and said, "Yes sir, I work down in the mail room. We don't get to see anything like this down there. Sir, I'm very sorry if I offended you or Kelly, that wasn't my intention. My mom taught me better and I was just overwhelmed with the view. I truly am sorry, please accept my apologies."

I looked at the young man and said, "Kelly had an accident and spilled coffee on her skirt and panties and I would only think it reasonable if you reciprocated and allow Kelly a view so she would be assured that you won't go back to the mail room and tell your buddies about seeing Kelly after such an unfortunate moment."

The young man stared at me to comprehend what I'd said and when it sunk in he asked, "So you want me to take off my clothes so we are even?"

I looked at the young man and said, "Son, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do but I would suggest that you weigh your options carefully. I want to make sure you understand that females aren't just sexual objects they are to be respected as you would want people to respect you. Are you any better than Kelly?"

The young man looked at Kelly's naked body and said, "No, I'm not better than Kelly. Kelly I am so sorry for my outburst. I will do whatever you think is reasonable to make up for my indiscretions and shortcomings."

Kelly smiled at the young man and said, "I am standing here completely naked and I would like to make sure you understand when accidents happen, we sometimes have to take actions we normally would not do. Since you created a situation out of my accident, I would love to see your completely naked body so you can understand being naked isn't easy."

The young man visibly gulped then pulled his tee-shirt over his head and dropped it in the chair behind him. I watched as he unfastened his belt with shaking fingers. He looked nervously at me then reached for his zipper and lowered it. The courier looked at Kelly and was visibly shaking as he said to her, "Please don't laugh at me when I push my pants down. I only have a little dick and even when I am fully erect I only have two inches."

Kelly suppressed her smile saying, "Go ahead and push your pants down and take them off."

The young courier followed Kelly's instructions and as his pants slide down to his ankles, he pushed his untied sneakers off so he could get his pant legs over his feet. When he was naked except for his socks, he stood up and faced Kelly. His whole body was blushing and Kelly took her time to look at his tiny cock barely sticking out past his pubic hair. I looked toward my office door and saw Beth looking around the corner.

Suddenly the young man said, "Oh fuck, I'm so embarrassed to be standing here with both of you seeing me like this."

Kelly looked up into his face and said, "Now I think you understand what I was saying about being caught in a situation. The next time you see someone and they aren't having a good day, you should ask what you can do to help them, not make fun of them. I want to tell you if you cut that hair away from your cock, it will look bigger."

The young courier's face was beet red when he said, "Gosh, thanks for the advice. As you can see, I need all the help I can get. May I get dressed now?"

I asked him, "Are you absolutely sure the guys in the mail room won't hear about Kelly's small misfortunate accident?"

He turned to me and replied, "No sir, I've learned a very valuable lesson today and I apologize again for my comments earlier."

I smiled saying, "Son, do you know who I am?"

He looked at me and said, "Not really, but with an office like this I imagine you are one of the bosses."

I smiled and said, "Close enough. What's your name?"

He replied, "My name is Creigh Johnson, sir."

I said, "Creigh, I am going to have Kelly pull your file and bring it to me for review. I'll be gone most of next week on a company trip, but when I get back I'll have you come in for an interview after I review your file. I want people who know how to make immediate decisions based on the situation they're facing. Your embarrassment didn't stop you from analyzing the situation and making the hard decision then acting on it. I don't think you should be trapped in the mail room with little or no chance for advancement."

Creigh turned and looked at me apparently forgetting he was still naked when he asked, "Can you really get me out of the mail room?"

Kelly touched Creigh's hand and said, "Mr. Morrison is the CEO for our company."

Creigh's eyes widened then he said, "Oh, Mr. Morrison, I had no idea who you were. I guess I've made an ass out of myself this time."

I smiled and said, "Listen Creigh, many times people aren't noticed unless they speak up. Your outburst was unpleasant and I think you've learned a valuable lesson from it. So from now on, think before you speak."

Creigh reached across my desk and I shook hands with him saying, "After next week, I'm make an appointment for you to come back here and we'll see what we can do about moving you into a position where there's more chance for advancement. Oh, you might want to take Kelly's advice and shave off all that pubic hair, it will make your cock look bigger."

Creigh stood up straight saying, "Thank you Mr. Morrison, I'll work hard for you."

Kelly and I watched as Creigh got dressed and when he was finished he thanked me again before I asked Kelly to show him out. Once she closed and locked the doors to her office she rushed back into my office, around my desk and hugged me tightly saying, "Oh my God, I am so fucking excited at being naked with Creigh here in your office. My juices are running down the inside of my thighs. I can't believe how horny I am right now. May I take a few minutes to take care of myself in your bathroom?"

I smiled at Kelly and said, "Please help yourself."

Suddenly out of nowhere, Kelly and I heard, "There's no fucking way you are going to waste an orgasm on your fingers. Come over here girl, we are going to take care of each other."

Beth was standing in my office doorway completely naked with one hand cupping her "C" cup titties and pinching her eraser sized nipple between her thumb and index finger. Her other hand was dangling in front of her pussy with her middle finger moving slowly up and down her clit. Kelly looked up at Beth and said, "I know I told you I was bi-sexual, but it was limited to kissing and some light petting with the other cheerleaders; I've never been with another woman before, I don't know what to do."

Beth smiled and said, "Make believe you are pleasuring yourself, but use your talents on me and you will do just fine."

Beth laid down on the floor and said, "Get on top of me facing towards my feet, with your pussy over my face and I'll show you what to do."

Kelly moved into position and Beth reached up and pulled Kelly's pussy and ass down to her face and she started licking. Beth even moved up and drove her tongue into Kelly's tiny rosebud asshole causing Kelly to gasp. After a few moments of receiving, Kelly lay down on top of Beth and moved until her face was over Beth's juicy pussy. Kelly attentively extended her tongue and licked another woman's pussy for the first time. Soon, Kelly was following Beth's lead and doing everything she was doing. Both girls were humping and their moans started getting louder that I got up and went and closed both sets of office doors in an attempt to keep the noise contained in my office. I watched as Beth reached up and inserted her finger into Kelly's dripping pussy and wiggle it around before pulling it out and slowly inserting her finger into Kelly's asshole. Kelly screamed into Beth's pussy and pushed her ass back against Beth's finger to get more of it inside her. Kelly screamed out three orgasms before she begged Beth to stop.

Kelly moved off Beth and around until she was between Beth's spread legs giving her full access to Beth's wide open pussy before attacking it like it was the last pussy on earth. The scene before me was too much for me to handle so I took off my jacket, dropped my pants and offered my hard cock to Beth's open mouth. She willingly sucked my cock into her mouth and stroked it with her free hand. I looked down her naked body and watched her lovely tits vibrate as her orgasm gripped her body and she momentarily stopped sucking my cock. When she started sucking me again it only took a couple of minutes before my sperm was on the move and I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my load in Beth's mouth. I had just enough time to warn Beth before the first drops blew past the end of my cock. I pumped my hips burying my cock into Beth's waiting mouth, shooting load after load down Beth's throat. When I was finished, Beth licked my cock like it was a lollipop and cleaned all my cum off it.

I stood up and was just pulling up my pants when Kelly moved over in front of me and lifted my cock to her mouth and gently sucked my limp cock into her warm, moist oral cavity. She rolled her eyes up and she was looking at me as she moved back and forth on my cock, sucking and stroking it. Within a few minutes I felt my cock start to stiffen and grow in her mouth. Once I was hard she reached around behind me and gripped my ass cheeks and pulled my hips forward successfully burying my cock in her throat and holding me there. With her eyes fixed on mine she started swallowing which massaged the sensitive rim of my cock head. Soon she pulled back enough so she could breathe again. Once she caught her breath she pulled me back into her throat and this time she started swallowing immediately and I blew my small load directly down Kelly's throat. She licked my cock for a few seconds before she released it and said, "You are the first boss I've ever sucked. I hope I can have the opportunity to suck your cock again some time."

I smiled down at Kelly saying, "Before I came to this office, I've never been sucked at work before so this is a new experience for me. It really turned me on watching you walk into my office with Creigh walking behind you. It was even sexier when you automatically started taking off your blouse and bra with him standing next to you. You have a lovely body and I look forward to seeing much more of it. Thank you for being brave enough to reveal it."

Kelly smiled and said, "I love being part of this newly formed team and I meant it when I said I will do anything you ask me to do to make sure we succeed in making this company better."

I looked at both Beth and Kelly and said, "I have to wrap everything up so I can leave early. Both of you can use your discretion on what you want to wear for the next twenty minutes. But whatever you choose to wear, that's all you will wear until I am ready to leave the office. Choose carefully because you never know who will come to see me."

I saw both girls stand up and walk out of my office towards Beth's bathroom. I called to them saying, "If you leave your clothes spread around here, then they will be here until I leave. Again, you will not get any last minute reprieves."

Beth looked at Kelly, both of them giggled then turned and walked into Beth's bathroom and I went back to work.

The time flew by and soon it was time for me to pack up and get ready to leave the office. I summoned both Beth and Kelly into my office and they both showed up completely naked. I smiled and said, "I'm leaving in ten minutes and both of you should get dressed."

Both of them gathered up their clothes in my office and walked back to their office and the next time I saw them, they looked professionally dressed. I was finishing putting my papers and laptop together when they came back into my office. I asked Beth if she had everything she needed and she told me she was as prepared as possible. I looked at Kelly and said, "Kelly, I will look forward to seeing you and your brother tomorrow at the party. Dress lightly because you won't be wearing your clothes very long."

I asked Kelly if she had any questions for us and she said, "No, I have everything I need and if I need something more I can call you or ask Brenda's secretary."

I picked up everything and started out of my office when Kelly walked up in front of me and kissed me on the lips then said, "Thank you, Dan, for everything you've done to make me part of your team. I won't let you down."

I smiled at Kelly and said, "You can go get your things together and take the rest of the afternoon off as well and enjoy yourself."

Kelly smiled and said, "Thank you sir, I will do that."

Beth and I walked silently through the halls and down to the parking garage where we got into my car. Beth sat in the passenger front seat as we headed over to Kim's office. I called Kim and told her we were on the way over to pick her up and she said she was almost ready to go and would be ready when we arrived. Then I reminded Beth she needed to find a mover with new or fairly new storage containers. By the time we pulled up in front of Kim's office Beth had found a moving company and was in the final stages of making arrangements for them to move her out of her apartment. Beth started to get out and get in the back seat when Kim walked out to the car, but Kim told Beth to sit still and she got into the back seat.

As I pulled away from the curb there was a flurry of hands pulling at clothing and soon there were two naked females riding in my car. Both of them wore Cheshire cat like smiles. Beth reclined the seat and spread her legs before she said, "Dan, you can show off my naked body as much as you want."

Suddenly the passenger back window opened and I looked in the back seat and saw Kim had lain down across the seat and had her legs spread towards the window. Kim smiled at me saying, "Dan, you can take your time driving by those trucks on the interstate this afternoon. I want to show them my love tunnel."

Both Beth and Kim laughed and agreed they loved being exposed and wanted to make sure someone saw and appreciated their naked bodies. I drove up the ramp of the interstate and immediately pulled into the passing lane and saw a whole line of trucks. I eased along and came up beside the first one and it only took seconds before I heard the loud blast of his horn. Both Beth and Kim were laughing and talking about how cute the driver was. Again I eased the gas pedal towards the floor until I was beside the next truck where the girls laughed and giggled like school girls until the horn sounded and scared the shit out of me. All this excitement continued until I exited the interstate, then Beth and Kim sat up in their seats and compared notes on each truck driver they had allowed to see them. As I drove up the driveway, both Kim and Beth busied themselves by gathering their clothes so they would be ready to get out when I pulled into the garage.

When we entered the kitchen we were met by Shelly, Mary, Terri, and Hanna. We exchanged pleasantries then the three of us went upstairs. Terri followed us up and said, "Beth, you will have the same room as you did the first night you were here. I had Debbie and Ashley go through it today and make sure everything was all set for you. Are your parents coming to the party tomorrow?"

Beth said, "Yes, they are coming and they'll be bringing my little sister and her boyfriend. Dan is there a way we can rent a couple of beds or something and put them in my room so my parents can stay here with me?"

Kim spoke up and asked, "How about we buy a few of those double air beds and then we can put them wherever we need them. They come with an air pump so no one has to blow them up."

Terri said, "That's an excellent idea and while we are out tonight, we can swing by the store and buy some. That way we'll have some extras in case other people stay over tomorrow night."

I said, "I want to go down and relax in the pool for a little while before I have to get dressed for dinner. Terri, would you please call Ruth's Chris Steak House and make dinner reservations for five people. Tell them I want the quiet room on the right at 5:30 this afternoon."

Terri turned and started to leave the room saying, "I'll take care of it right away."

I went into my closet and undressed then walked out into my bedroom. Beth and Kim were hugging and kissing. I walked over to them and said, "Let's go down to the pool and cool off."

The three of us joined arms with me in the middle and we headed down stairs. We entered the kitchen and I asked, "Do any of you want to join this trio for a dip in the pool?"

With a sudden flurry of activity I felt like the Pied Piper as I led the way out on the deck and into the pool. The water surrounded my body and had an immediate cooling effect. I looked around and everyone seemed to be enjoying the cool water just like me. Mary moved over to my side and reached down to my semi erect cock saying, "I noticed someone is excited to see me, and I know exactly what to do."

Taking Mary in my arms and hugging her to my body I smiled at her and said, "Oh, I bet you do. You know, I love being the center of attention."

Terri came out on the deck and called to me saying, "I am on the phone with the restaurant and they're telling me the room you want is taken. Do you have another choice?"

I told Terri to bring me the phone as I moved to the side of the pool. I put the phone to my ear and asked who I was speaking with then told that person who I was and that I really wanted that quiet room for a family dinner. The person told me it was reserved so I asked to speak with the manager. When the manager picked up the phone I said, "Hi John, this is Dan Morrison. I am bringing my family to dinner at your place this evening and I was told the room I normally use has been reserved and I can't have it. I want to eat early because we have other plans for later in the evening."

John excused himself then I listened to John talk to the person who was making reservations then he came back on the phone asking me, "Dan, what time do you want to eat dinner?"

I replied, "We want to be there about 5:30."

Again, John excused himself and talked to his employee before he spoke to me saying, "We can accommodate you and your party Dan. The other person who reserved that room isn't going to be here until later and we can work everything out. I will personally welcome you at 5:30. Thank you for considering our restaurant for your meal."

1...56789...13