The Morrisons Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers

Arm in arm Joanna and Tony walked up the stairs and down the hall to the master bedroom. Joanna turned on the monitor and then deposited her radio in its charger and her pistol on the nightstand. Both of them walked into the bathroom and saw the other girls in the shower already. Tony and Joanna each took a turn using the toilet and while Joanna was using the bidet, Tony walked over and stepped into the shower. When she finished on the bidet Joanna joined Tony. Tony washed Joanna's body paying particular attention to her pussy and ass and when he was finished they got out and dried each other off.

When they walked into the bedroom, Patty was under Sue and Beth was under Barbie and both couples were in the sixty-nine position. Tony crawled up on the bed and Joanna kissed him before she crawled up on top of him with her pussy over Tony's mouth. The room soon filled with noise of passion as each person experienced an orgasm. Joanna deep throated Tony's cock when he blew his load and pulled off to suck the last little bit into her mouth.

Joanna moved over to Sue's head and kissed her. In the process of kissing she pushed the little bit of Tony's cum into Sue's mouth. Sue opened her eyes and looked in Joanna's eyes and swallowed. When they separated from their kiss, Sue smiled at Tony and said, "That was delicious, but the next time I want to taste it right from the spout."

Tony smiled and said, "I seem to remember I was ordered to do something when we came to bed. Joanna smiled and said, "You've already done me, so either Sue or Patty is next."

Sue rolled off Patty next to Joanna and said with a coy smile, "Oops, it looks like I'm next."

Tony didn't waste any time lifting Sue's legs exposing both her little pussy and her tiny asshole. He wet his tongue and touched her asshole first and Sue jumped. Then he licked it and probed it with his tongue before he moved up to her delicate spread pussy. He licked up and down her slit before he finally touched her clit making Sue jump once again. Finally Tony attacked Sue's clit with abandon. Within a few minutes Sue clawed the sheets and screeched loudly as the shockwaves of pleasure ripped through her body and sent her over the edge and into an earth shattering orgasm. The remnants of Sue's orgasm made her body spasm long after it subsided.

Tony dutifully moved over to Patty who was the next in line to receive his oral manipulation. Patty had a head start because she had already been massaging her clit while Tony provided pleasure for Sue. It didn't take long before Patty was bouncing her ass off the bed trying to keep Tony's tongue in contact with her clit. Her moaning became louder as seconds passed until her body stiffened as her orgasm sent tremors throughout her body.

Tony looked up at his wife and said, "Honey, you have such a lovely pussy."

Gasping, Patty responded, "Oh God that was good, thank you."

Tony started to move over to Beth and Barbie but Barbie looked up and said, "I've got Beth licked and she is doing a fine job on me, so you can take care of the girls over there."

Tony smiled and looked at Joanna, Sue and Patty and all three of them smiled contently back at him. Patty moved towards Sue and made room for Tony to lay down behind her. He spooned up against his wife and put his arm over her. The four of them talked quietly while Barbie and Beth finished their love making.

Joanna had yawned several times and when things quieted down she said, "Keep your pistols near you tonight even though I don't expect another attack to happen. What rooms are you guys going to stay in?"

Beth and Barbie said they would stay in Jenna's room and Tony said he and Patty would be in Ted and Marion's room. Sue smiled at Joanna and asked, "Would it be alright if I stayed right here next to you?"

Joanna said, "Yes, but I think we are going to go to sleep. I'm rather tired now that I've lain down."

Sue responded, "I totally understand. I'm glad all of you are safe."

Tony and Patty were the first to shuffle off the bed and say good night as they headed for the bedroom they were going to stay in. At the same time Beth and Barbie moved off the side of the bed and said their good nights. Joanna looked at the monitor then set it to alert then she reached up and turned off the light.

In the darkness there was only the sound of rustling sheets and then Joanna pulled Sue over to her and in the darkness she kissed Sue's forehead first and then found her lips. They kissed passionately for a couple of minutes before Joanna pulled back and said, "I'm sorry but it's been a long day."

Sue and Joanna cuddled together just like Tony and Patty cuddled in their bed. Beth and Barbie talked a few minutes and then there was silence in their room as well.

Within moments Joanna was sleeping soundly and Sue wiggled until she was comfortable then she drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** IF, you Loved this chapter, please click on the # 5 Star.

** PLEASE VOTE: Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************

NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Morrison family: Dan, Kim, Jenna, Terri Powell, Beth Thompson and Hanna Lindquist

Beth Thompson's Family: Jake, Kathy Thompson

Security crew: Ted and Marion Johnson

Police Officers: Officer Mary Davis, Officer Shelly White, Officer Joanna Doyle

Terri's Friend's: Jeff, Tina, John, Abby and Deana Simpson

Landscaping crew: Tony, Patty, Barbie and Beth Williams

Shelly White's - Brother's Family: Ken, Amy, Brian, Andy and Angela White

House cleaning crew: Ashley Brennan and Debbie Brown

Pool cleaner: Bill Smith

Pilot for the company: Captain Bob McGrath

Co-Pilot: Tom

Company flight attendants and chef: Linda, Jenny, Frosty, Janet and Jerry

German Bus driver: Hans

Representative from the German Company: Klaudia Kraus

German Company CEO: Stefan Kraus and his wife Kerstin Kraus

German Company Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Wilheim Strauss

CEO of Company in Columbus, Ohio: John Atkins and his wife Judy Atkins

****************************

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,911 Followers