The Morrisons Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up in front of a rather large building that was decorated with plenty of lights. Our driver opened the door and I sat in my seat and watched Klaudia, then Beth and finally Kim get out of the car before I exited. Stefan walked over to us and said, "I love this place, they have a wide variety of music to dance to. I hope you dance Dan."

I smiled and said, "If I can't then I'll wing it and hope I don't step on anyone's toes."

Kim slapped me on the arm and said, "Stefan, he's just joking with you, this man can boogie with the best of them or waltz a lady around the floor in style."

Kerstin said, "Hummm .... Kim, I hope you won't mind if I steal your man for a little bit of everything."

Kim reached out and put her hand on Kerstin's shoulder and said, "Please feel free to steal him whenever you can. I might be a little bias but Dan is an excellent dancer."

We walked up to the door and Stefan took the lead and told the person at the stand we needed a table for six on the left side of the dance floor. Stefan turned to me and said, "We sit on the left side because it's away from the bar so we won't have a lot of people walking past us on their way to the bar."

I smiled and said, "It's good to know the territory. If we had come here by ourselves, we wouldn't have known that."

We were shown to our table and a waitress took our drink orders. I looked around the room and saw the crowd was rather large for a week night. I questioned Stefan about the size of the crowd and he assured me this was almost everyone's favorite place. He told me it's because of the music.

A waltz started so I stood up and reached out for Kim's hand. She smiled at me and stood up and at the same time Kerstin stood up at Stefan's invitation to dance. Not to be left at the table, Beth stood up and said, "Come on Klaudia, let's dance."

Klaudia looked up at Beth for a moment then stood and took her hand. They followed us over to the dance floor where they embraced and started to dance. Kim and I danced through the waltz and then stayed for a couple of the faster songs. When we went back to the table Kerstin said with a big smile, "Both of you looked really good. I can't wait to get my chance for you to take me around the floor like you did with your wife."

I smiled and took a drink and set my glass down and said, "I think it's that time, would you like to dance with me?"

When Kerstin moved into my arms to dance, she really moved into my arms. She immediately pressed her chest against mine and hugged me tightly. As much as I was enjoying being so close to her, I had to move Kerstin back a little so we could dance. We had a wonderful time dancing and I noticed that Kerstin's German accent was more prevalent when the volume of her voice was low. She thanked me for accepting the business deal between the two companies.

I looked around the dance floor and saw Stefan was dancing with Kim and he was holding her close to his body like Kerstin wanted me to do. She had a big smile on her face so I knew immediately she was comfortable with her unfettered breasts pressed against him.

The night moved on and Stefan and I took turns dancing with the ladies to the point I was looking forward for any excuse to sit out a dance or two. Our glasses seemed to have an endless supply of liquid because they were never empty. I'm not sure if it was all the liquid refreshments we'd consumed or if it was our group getting more friendly and comfortable with each other but soon, I noticed that Stefan was dancing with Kim and his hand had wandered south until it rested on the top of her ass cheeks.

On the next slow dance Kerstin stood up and asked me, "Is it proper for a lady to ask a man to dance?"

Klaudia stood up and looked at Stefan and said, "Brother would you like to dance with your sister?"

I looked at Stefan and Stefan looked at me then both of us stood up and walked around the table and escorted the ladies over to the dance floor. Immediately Kerstin glued her body to mine and said, "I prefer to dance close to my man. I want you to know, I like roaming hands, they make me feel special."

I looked over at Stefan and Klaudia and saw Stefan and Klaudia were pressed close together and his hand was massaging her ass as they danced. I looked down at Kerstin and asked, "Do you mean like your husband's hands right now?"

Kerstin looked over and saw Stefan's hands on Klaudia's ass and said, "Yes, that's exactly what I meant and more."

I smiled and said, "I don't want to upset Stefan before tomorrow when we sign the contract."

Kerstin looked up at me and said, "Do you know Stefan has seen Beth completely naked in his office today? He told me everything about today, when he got home."

I shook my head and said, "I haven't had a chance to talk to Beth. She makes decisions for herself so if she allowed Stefan to see her naked, then she has that right to do so. It had nothing to do with our business dealings."

Kerstin said, "I know you asked Klaudia for her panties and you put them in your pocket. What else did you do with her panties?"

I stared into Kerstin's crystal blue eyes for a few moments before I cleared my throat and said, "I love to smell the fresh scent of a woman when she first takes off her panties."

Kerstin replied, "Stefan told me you ask a woman to take off her panties, is that true?"

Again, not knowing where this conversation was going to end up I hesitated as I looked deep into Kerstin's eyes before I said, "Yes, I do ask a lady to take off her panties and give them to me, but I've also, with her consent, taken her panties off for her."

The slow song ended and Kerstin made no movement to end our slow dance or break away and head back to our table so we continued to hold each other tightly and continued to move as we had been even though the music was much faster now.

Kerstin eyes moved back and forth looking first at my right eye and then my left eye then she stared at me. I was starting to wonder if I'd gone too far in my revelation or if she was just contemplating what she wanted to say. After a few seconds, which seemed like an hour, Kerstin asked, "Am I the kind of woman you'd ask?"

It was my turn to ponder what answer I was going to give and just as I decided what I was going to say, Stefan and Kim had made their way close to us and Kim looked at us but said to Stefan, "Don't they look like a cute couple?"

Stefan said, "Shhhhhhh, it looks like they are engaged in a conversation."

Then Stefan leaned over near my shoulder and said, "Your wife is a wonderful woman."

I looked back at Stefan and said, "Your wife is also a wonderful woman. Actually Stefan, since you have a wonderful relationship with your wife as I do with mine, I was just about ready to ask Kerstin to take off her panties and give them to me."

I heard a squeal and looked at Kerstin and she was all smiles. I looked back at Stefan and I saw his face was a little red but he replied, "That's funny Dan, I was almost ready to ask Kim to give me her panties."

I smiled and looked back at Kerstin and said "Please take off your panties and give them to me."

Beside me I heard Stefan say to Kim, "Please take off your panties and give them to me."

Kim said, "Let's dance over that way out of the lights and I'll take them off right here on the dance floor."

Kerstin stepped back from me and we started to dance and follow Kim and Stefan to the darker side of the dance floor. Once we were out of the lighted part of the dance floor, Kim didn't hesitate to reach under her dress and push her panties down her legs and then she squatted and picked them up and handed them to Stefan. Stefan reached out and took Kim's panties but just held them in his hand.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kerstin follow Kim's actions and soon she was squatting down in front of me and picked up her panties. When she handed them to me, I immediately turned them until the cotton gusset was facing up and then I held them to my nose and inhaled deeply while staring into Kerstin's eyes.

To my right I saw Stefan fumble with Kim's panties and then he held them up to his nose and inhaled. I smiled and said to Kerstin, "I love the fresh scent of a woman."

Stefan turned to me and said, "Dan, this is my first time smelling a woman's scent on her panties and I must say I don't want it to be my last time. Kim's panties smell absolutely wonderful."

We'd stopped all pretenses of dancing; however our little group remained standing in the darkened area of the dance floor. Kerstin was standing next to me and Kim was very close to Stefan. Kim hugged Stefan and said loud enough so only the four of us could hear, "Stefan, I hope you and your wife won't have a disagreement over what just happened. After all, you are holding the one thing that was covering my pussy a few seconds ago."

Kerstin stepped over to Kim and said, "Please don't worry about upsetting us. Your husband is holding my panties and he seemed to enjoy my scent. Stefan and I, well let's say, do enjoy ourselves sexually. However I trust that information won't be broadcast to anyone else. I told Stefan on the way over here that I feel so comfortable with you, Dan and Beth."

Kim smiled and said, "When you come to visit Dan's company, you will have to come out to a party at our home. At home we are nudists which I believe is referred to as FKK here in Europe."

Kerstin started to giggle and said, "We regularly go to public FKK saunas and thermal baths. Since you are nudists would you like to go with us, while you are here?"

Kim hooked her arm into Stefan's arm and said, "I can answer that question for both of us. Yes, Dan and I would be delighted to go with you. Also if you ask Beth, I'm almost positive that she would like to go as well."

Kerstin smiled and said, "See Stefan, I told you there was something special about them that made me feel comfortable."

I added, "I read an interesting article a long time ago about the German people really enjoy going to saunas and thermal baths."

Stefan said, "Yes, we do. It's a time to relax and enjoy with friends. Almost all of the saunas require a person to be nude and are open to both male and female. No offense, but we are not as easily offended by nudity as many people are in the United States. Most of the time, both men and women use our saunas together. However, sometimes there are separate days for men and women."

I smiled and said, "I think it would be good for all of us to relax and enjoy a sauna together."

We walked back to our table where Klaudia and Beth we sitting and talking. Stefan touched my arm and winked at me then with a smile on his face he asked, "Beth, would you be so kind as to take off your panties and give them to me?"

Beth looked at Stefan then without any hesitation she pulled her dress up to her waist and hooked her thumbs into her panties and pushed them down then leaned over so she could slip them off each foot. With a smile on her face she turned her panties until the white cotton gusset was facing up, before she handed them to Stefan. He reached out and took her panties and immediately raised them to his nose and inhaled. He smiled and said, "Simply wonderful."

Kerstin surprised me when she reached and pulled Stefan's hand over to her face and inhaled Beth's scent from her panties before she said, "Stefan, I agree, Beth has a wonderful scent."

I looked at Klaudia and said, "Klaudia, you are the only female in our group still wearing panties. Please take them off and hand them to me."

Without any hesitation Klaudia followed Beth's actions and pulled her dress up to her waist before she hooked her thumbs into the waist band of her panties and pushed them down. She slipped them off her feet and like Beth she turned them until the white cotton gusset was facing upwards. Her next action surprised all of us when she held her panties up to her nose and inhaled her own scent before he handed them to me. Looking directly into Klaudia's eyes, I took them and inhaled a few times before saying, "I've always loved the fresh scent of a woman."

Like Kerstin, Kim pulled my hand over to her face and she inhaled Klaudia's scent then smiled as she said, "Klaudia, your panties have such a wonderful aroma."

Klaudia smiled and said, "Thank you."

We sat down and I placed the two pair of panties I had on the table in front of me and Stefan followed me and placed the two pair he had in front of him. We sat there and talked about the sauna and thermal baths. Looking between Beth and Klaudia, Kerstin stated, "We're going to go to a sauna, possibly tomorrow, would both of you like to join us?"

Both Klaudia and Beth answered at the same time with the same answer, "Yes." Then they looked at each other and giggled.

Suddenly we heard, "Well, well, well, this isn't a place to eat dinner."

I looked up and saw Jenna walking towards our table and as I stood up I saw Stefan stand up as well. Jenna came over to me and hugged me and then leaned down and hugged and kissed both her mother and Beth. When she stood back up I said, "Stefan, Kerstin, I'd like you meet my daughter Jenna."

Jenna walked around the table and shook hands with both of them before I said, "Jenna, Stefan is the CEO of the company I'm dealing with and the young lady sitting next to him is his lovely wife Kerstin."

I looked at Jenna and said, "We already ate dinner and Stefan asked us if we wanted to dance, so we came here. Is the whole crew here?"

Jenna looked at the table and then up at me and said, "Yes, the whole crew is here. We're seated over there on the other side of the dance floor. We asked Hans to take us someplace where we could dance and he brought us here. We've been here about a half hour and I just spotted you. Oh, and by the looks of things you've got a head start on all of us."

I looked down at the table and then back at Jenna and I smiled broadly before saying, "Oh, well, Jenna, you know you don't need panties on when your dancing."

I picked up the two pair of panties in front of me and Stefan followed my lead and we put the panties in our jacket pockets. I looked at Stefan and Kerstin and said, "Would you like to meet the people who are here in Germany with me?"

Stefan smiled and said, "Yes. That will be interesting."

All of us followed Jenna around the dance floor to the tables occupied by our friends. As soon as we got near them Jenna shouted, "Look who I found sitting on the other side of the dance floor."

There were some squeals and Terri and Hanna rushed over and hugged both Kim and me. I moved over next to Stefan and Kerstin and said, "This is Stefan and he is the CEO for the company I'm dealing with and next to him is his lovely wife Kerstin."

I continued by saying, "Stefan, Kerstin now I'll tell you who all of them are. Standing here is Terri and Hanna."

I pointed to the table to my far right I said, "Over there at that table is Ted, Marion, Shelly, Mary and Hans who is the bus driver we hired to take everyone on tours while I was busy doing business with you. I might add that Hans has proven himself to be quite the tour guide and if you have any reason to hire a bus driver, I'd recommend you call for Hans. At this table is Jake, Kathy, Capt. Bob McGrath, who is my pilot, Tom our Co-pilot and Sam our Navigator. And next to them is our really wonderful flight crew Linda, Janet, Frosty, Jenny and Jerry our flight chef."

Stefan turned to me and asked, "All of these people came with you on this business trip?"

I looked at everyone and said, "Yes Stefan, all of them except Hans. Jake and Kathy are Beth's parents and they have a large farm and they've never been to Germany so they came along. Ted, Marion, Mary, Shelly are friends of ours and they wanted to see Germany, so they tagged along with us. As for Terri, she works for us as the manager of our house and we are going to adopt her when we get home. Hanna is a special young lady who came to live with us for a while, so we didn't want to leave her home. The rest of the people work for my company and take care of all the people who have to fly different places."

"I called for a bus when we arrived and the company sent Hans that first morning and after the tour he gave us that first day, I asked him if we could talk to his boss and have him reserved for our group while we're in Frankfurt. He has been taking everyone out on tours each day and all of them are very happy seeing the sights Hans has taken them to."

I motioned for Hans to come over and when he did, I introduced him to Stefan. I told Hans I recommended him to Stefan if he had any need for a bus driver. Hans smiled at me and in his heavy German accent said, "Thank you very much Dan. I hope your family is happy."

I told Hans, "Yes, they are very happy with you showing them around."

Stefan talked in German to Hans and then Hans pulled out one of his cards and gave it to Stefan. They talked for a little bit more before they shook hands and both of them were smiling. Stefan turned to me and said, "We do use a bus once in a while so I have his card and I'll call Hans the next time."

I shook Stefan's hand and said, "That's great. Hans has done an excellent job for us."

Stefan leaned in close to me and asked, "Does everyone in your group .... ummmm .... are they all the same as you and your wife?"

I smiled when I saw Stefan looking at Jenna and said, "Yes, all of my family and friends are nudists but the company flight staff would have to answer for themselves. I'm not totally sure about them."

Stefan said, "Maybe you'd like to invite them along with us when we go to the sauna and the thermal bath. But I must warn you, when you enter the building males and females go to the same room to disrobe and there is no privacy. Even the showers are in open rooms with only shower heads and faucets on the wall. So everyone showers together."

I leaned over and said, "We are all used to being nude with each other and showering together isn't a problem either."

Stefan said, "Then you can ask all of them if they would like to join us tomorrow when we go to the sauna."

I said, "It's a little noisy in here to do that right now. Would you mind if I ask them about it when we get back to our suites?"

Stefan said, "Absolutely not. Whatever is convenient for you. I'm very glad to have met everyone. Would you mind if I asked your daughter for a dance?"

I leaned over and said to Stefan, "I don't mind at all but you'll have to ask Jenna."

Stefan talked to his wife in German and then walked over and asked Jenna to dance. She looked at me and I nodded my head. I watched Stefan and Jenna join hands and walk out on the dance floor. Kim looked around and said, "Come on ladies, let's go dance."

Suddenly there was a rush and soon all I saw was the asses of all the women headed for the dance floor. Hans was standing next to me so Jake, Ted and Bob got up and walked over and we started talking. I told them I'd made a deal with the company and that we'd be signing the contract in the morning. Everyone congratulated me and then I changed the subject by saying, "It's great to see all of you are having fun. Jenna told me you wanted to dance and Hans brought you here."

Hans said, "They wanted to enjoy the night life and asked me to bring them to a place where they could dance. This is the best place in Frankfurt, so here we are."

Ted said, "Dan, Hans has done an exceptional job taking us to places and showing us the German culture." Jake and Bob both agreed.

I smiled at Hans and said, "Ask Stefan for the address of the sauna and the thermal bath where he goes because our entire group has been invited to go with us tomorrow. And if you want to come, you'd be welcome to join us."

Hans smiled and said, "My wife and I go all the time but I'll ask Mr. Kraus which one he is going to take you to."

1...678910...12