The Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**************************************************************

"So, you had no idea as to where the money went, huh? I must be wrong about how much we spent, huh? Well, my dear, you are caught and you are going to pay the price. Not hesitating or giving her time to even think of escape or struggling, Richard took his wife by the waist, swung her down over his knees, flipped her skirt over her waist and, tore her panties down around her thighs. Suddenly realizing what was happening, Catherine twisted and squirmed, trying to break away but with no success. Reaching down onto the floor, he picked up a leather slipper and, without warning, brought it down on her unprotected rear end. There was a tremendously sharp SLAP as the flexible leather sole smacked onto the left cheek of her ass, leaving a slipper-shaped red imprint on her skin.

She screamed in agony, but almost before the sound left her throat, the right cheek received the same treatment. The SLAP was repeated time after time, sending a sensation almost like a bee sting each time the slipper hit. Each SLAP was followed instantly by a shriek or squeal of pain. ..SLAP. ... "Ooooow"...SLAP. "Eeeeek"...SLAP... "OW, please stop, it hurts!"... SLAP..."OUCH, I'm sorry, l won't do it again"...SLAP. SLAPs alternated with cries and pleading, promises and vows of good behavior, but the spanking went on. "I'm going to make sure that you won't do anything like that again! You're little ass will remind you when you sit down for a while!"

Still, Richard was not immune to what he was spanking. That "little ass" was composed of two plump mounds that quivered and rebounded with each SLAP of the slipper. Her twisting and thrashing about did little alleviate to the pain, but did serve to expose a very attractive and inviting cunt, its lips shining with signs of her arousal. Paradoxically, the act of being spanked, being controlled and dominated, had the not unusual result of stimulating sexual excitement in both parties.

However, the sexual urges did not shorten the ordeal as the punishment continued... SLAP..."OOOOOW, oh, please!"...SLAP...screech...SLAP...scream...SLAP..."Oh, damn it, please stop! "... .SLAP... Finally, realizing that she had had enough, Richard dropped the slipper and gently ran his hand over the burning skin, sliding between the cheeks and slipping downward onto and into her cunt. Then, he lifted her onto her feet where she stood, head bowed, hands holding her stinging bottom like a contrite little girl who had received just punishment. It was a very sensual sight, very erotic since her skirt was bunched up around her waist, exposing her triangle of puffy cunt hair -- a little girl with a mature cunt; very stimulating!

Without hesitation, he swept her off of her feet, laid her on the bed and moving between her legs, plunged his cock into her. She obviously was equally ready, as demonstrated by her lubricated passages, and the two of them participated in a most vigorous screwing session. When the climax was reached and his cock ejaculated deep inside of her, she cuddled against him, accepting that, at least when she clearly was at fault, he was the master. As with many women, she enjoyed that subordinate position -- while using her feminine charms and body to blunt any real domination! [Of course, many women respond differently to a spanking. They fight like wildcats when they get away. They call the police and charge wife beating or call a lawyer and seek a divorce. Then, obviously, we would have a completely different story!]

****************************************************************

"Oh yes, believe me, I know how hard he spanks, and I also know that after such a spanking that he can do almost anything he wants to with me sexually. And, I'm sure that you felt the same way after you were spanked." Then, laughing again, "And from what you said, it sounds like you were ready for something before you were spanked! You in your nightgown and he in his shorts and you already frustrated...no wonder!"

The confidential and very intimate exchanges went on for a long time while Richard lay in bed waiting for Catherine's report on Cynthia's mental state and what the future might hold. When, finally, she came in she had little to say other than the bare bones description of her mother's problems. However, she did bring Cynthia's sincere apologizes for her attitude for the last several weeks and absolving him of any blame for the argument preceding the spanking and subsequent sexual intercourse -- a very puritanical description of a fervent fucking session. Richard, of course, was extraordinarily curious about Cynthia's reaction to having been screwed by her son-in-law, but all that Catherine would say was that her mother was still trying to come to terms with the whole situation, but, clearly, there was no problem for their future relationship.

"But, what am I supposed to say tomorrow'? I can't just ignore something like that, can l?"

She replied, with a cryptic smile, "Don't say anything unless she does. Believe me, there won't be any problems!" He was forced to be satisfied with that answer. Interestingly enough, far from being a barrier between them, his sexual exploits with Cynthia seemed to have started a fire in both him and Catherine, and they had a very satisfying sex session of their own before going to sleep.

The following morning it was as if nothing had happened except that Cynthia was back to her normal self (although it was noticeable that she sat down very gingerly with a perceptible wince as she did so). She and Catherine talked about mundane things, including Richard in the conversation as they would have any other day. He was amazed at the equanimity of the two women, hardly believing that he actually has screwed both of them just last night and that there was absolutely no reaction! He assumed, logically, that a pact had been made to ignore the events of the previous day and with relief, but also with a sort of "let down" feeling, he went along with them. It was, therefore, with the greatest surprise that he found himself in bed with two naked women that night.

The pact reached obviously was different from what he had assumed -- but he wasn't complaining. It may or not be true, as it is said, that "all cats are alike in the dark," but it certainly is true that in this case, in the dim light of a bedroom, mother and daughter were indistinguishable. It was impossible to tell whose hands or mouth was on his cock, whose breasts he was fondling or whose cunt he was feeling or licking. He couldn't even tell whose cunt he was fucking! But, of course, it really didn't matter! By the time the evening was over, each woman had been thoroughly explored by each of the others and each had been fondled, licked and vigorously screwed. Thus, a true manage a trois was created with non-threatening, consensual sex, solving Cynthia's sexual problem and reviving her even tempered nature -- to the relief of all, even her husband who no longer felt the waspish sting of her frustrated criticisms. Amazing what a good, sound spanking can do.

12