The Motherfucker Rag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,453 Followers

I'm sure I looked like some crazed MILF whore, as I reclined back on the couch, wearing nothing but my stocking and heels and the bustier with my tits escaped. John stared down hungrily at me as he quickly pulled his T-shirt off and stood before me naked as the day he was born – his cock hard and long and almost lying upright along his flat stomach. I spread my legs, lifting one leg to rest on the top of the back cushions.

My heart was pounding as I said in a shaky whisper, sure that I was screwing up the lyrics, "Motherfucker! Wont you baby come satisfy me? Motherfucker, baby, please of please, make your mommy cum! Motherfucker!"

"I love you, Mom," sighed John as he climbed between my spread legs.

"I love you too. C'mon, now – do what I've been dreaming of ever since that stupid radio show. Fuck me, son – make your mommy cum! John, be my MOTHERFUCKER!" This last ended in a scream of sheer joy as John moved upwards as I took his cock in hand and pressed the head against my quivering, juicy cunt and he thrust into me like he'd done it all his life.

John was big – bigger than his father had been, bigger than any man I'd ever been with and I could only scream and roll my hips to meet him as he sank slowly into my aching, wet pussy, relentlessly opening me up and touching me as no man has ever done before! It was almost too much – like a pleasure bomb going off inside me. My hands were scrabbling about, the fingers on one hand clawing the leather skin of the sofa while my other hand was flat against my son's chest as part of me wanted to stop the pleasure bordering on pain, but I found I couldn't give it up and my hand slid around John's waist to cup his taut butt cheek and urge him deeper.

After what seemed a sweet eternity, I felt John's pubic hair grinding into my muff and shaved parts of my mound and I opened my eyes and looked into my son's loving gaze and tried to speak, but only a whimper emerged from my lips as I was overwhelmed by the sheer fact that my son's cock was buried in me and I was happier than I had ever been before. John nodded and I saw tears pooling in his eyes and he said in a choked voice, "I love you so much, Mom."

My sweet son began to fuck me then and for a brief insane moment, I felt my jealousy of Kelly swell to immense proportions as I begrudged her every moment John had ever spent with his cock buried in her instead of me, then I let the jealousy go, knowing he was completely mine now – that I was claiming my son as my lover, as my motherfucker and that I would never let him go! Never had I known such ecstasy as I did at that moment as John's cock, my cunt flesh clinging possessively to him, began to move in and out of me.

John ducked his head and began licking my nipples as his hips rolled, driving his cock in me again and again. The intense pleasure between my legs spread out and met the delicious feelings of John's rough tongue rolling over my hard, swollen nipples and his teeth nipping teasingly at my oh so sensitive flesh. My entire body seemed to go up in flames of incestuous pleasure and I writhed madly underneath my son's body as his cock filled me up again and again.

That lovely huge and long cock was touching places in me that were virgin territory and yet I wanted even more. I rolled my pelvis and spread my legs, pulling my knees back, doing everything possible to open myself up so my John could bury his cock deeper inside me.

John's arms came up under my knees and lifted, rolling me up like a ball of aroused flesh, each stroke of his stiff penis piercing me a little deeper than before while his mouth was kissing my body, tongue licking my throbbing nipples or rolling over my quivering tits or running up along my neck and stealing a sloppy kiss from me.

I seemed to have lost the ability to speak, but I filled the room with moans, cries and screams as my pleasure waxed and waned...never ending, but at times becoming more intense than anything I had ever experienced or dreamed possible! We were both covered with sweat, allowing our joined flesh to move more easily, yet almost gluing me to the leather cushions, providing purchase for me to accept my son's cock more completely.

Suddenly without warning, John's thrusts increased greatly and I began to scream as his cock's pounding of my pussy sent me to new heights of pleasure and then he stiffened, driving deep and I felt my insides flooding with his hot spunk – thick, steaming ropes of semen bathing my womb and my body responded in kind, triggering the greatest orgasm of my life and my screams went higher only to fade hoarsely away as I could only gasp for air as carnal ecstasy enveloped every fiber of my being! Time seemed to be suspended as I wallowed with my son in the incestuous joy of our mutual orgasm – the only coherent movement I made was finding my son's mouth and kissing him as his cock pulsed powerfully within my pussy, sustaining our pleasure for what seemed just short of forever.

When we came to our senses, John was sprawled on top of me, his cock still buried in me, his breath fast and hot on my neck and I was sobbing almost hysterically, having finally found my voice and saying, "I love you, son!" over and over again. As minutes passed, we both faced each other and I searched his face for signs of remorse or shame and was delighted to the core of my being that I saw none. John was staring intently at me as well, searching for any indication of regret on my part and I reassured him by letting my mouth turn upward in a loving smile.

"John," I said, the joy evident in my voice, "You can feel free to make out with your mom anytime you like." I worked my weary cunt muscles around his semi-erect cock and continued, "I love you, son and I'm sorry it took those two silly DJ's to allow me to see the truth."

"I love you too, Mom," His face, already red with exertion, darkened a little more. "I gotta confess – I only entered that contest so I might get the chance to really kiss you. I've dreamed of loving you, Mom, like a man, for freaking ever."

"I don't care, baby," I replied, wrapping my legs around him possessively. "I just want you to know Mommy's body...Mommy's pussy...all of Mommy is yours for as long as you want me!" Already, my lust began to grow again and my mind reeled with all the secret desires and fantasies I wanted to make reality.

I began by urging my son off me. As much as I relished his big, long dick inside me, I had a sudden craving to taste his cock and I quickly found myself on my knees, between John's thighs, my mouth and tongue lavishly loving his cock, cleaning it of semen and cunt and returning it to lovely hardness. It had been a while since I'd pleasured a man with my mouth, but I gave it my all and had my son squirming and bucking before too long as I made love to his magnificent cock.

Sometime that night, we made it to bed. My memories of that are fractured and overwhelmed by a recollection of incredible pleasure. I remember being carried to the bedroom, impaled on John's erection and beating his back as each jolting step touched me in ways I never conceived of. I remember riding my son, his hands trying to capture and contain my flailing tits as they bounced while I slid up and down on his cock, trying to go slow, but needing to be filled completely with my son's cockmeat. I remember being on my hands and knees, stroking John's cock off and like a cum crazed whore, taking his sperm in my face, my tongue lashing out to catch the spray of semen showering my face. Lastly I remember drifting off to sleep in a haze of sweet satisfaction, my son's strong arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe and oh so loved.

When morning came, we were awakened by an insistent knock at the door. John, swearing like a sailor, pulled a blanket around his waist and stumbled bleary eyed to answer it. I rolled over and stretched like a big, contented cat, smiling as I recalled the tremendous night that had just occurred. From the living room of the suite, I could my son's voice and other voices, loud and familiar.

Smiling, I rose and loosely wrapped a sheet around my now naked body. I grinned at the sight of my bustier lying across the top of a lampshade and my stockings, now torn and in tatters on the floor. I walked into the living room and as I expected, Dirty Davy and the Chimp stood there, bleary eyed, both trying to talk at once and handing several packages to my son.

"Can't a mother and her son get some sleep after a big night like last night?" I said, interrupting whatever the shock jocks were saying. Both stopped cold and stared at me, their jaws dropping wide as they took me in – an obviously naked woman – my hair bed tousled, with a sheet around me – my breasts partially visible and one shapely leg exposed as well.

The Chimp's mouth moved but nothing came out and he finally settled on just giving me a big, leering grin while Dirty Davy finally stammered out a reply. "Um, it was, um – we just wanted to thank you folks for coming to the show – you were a big hit and the band was really disappointed they didn't get to meet you." He just stared at me for a few moments as I tried to readjust my wrap and if I "accidentally" flashed the shock jocks a breast or a brief glance of my dark bush, well, I don't think they minded."

"Mom, the band gave us all this cool stuff," John said, showing me the packages in his hands. I saw several CDs and T-shirts and what appeared to be some silk baseball jackets.

"Um, yeah. They really hope you'll be at their show the next time they play Chicago," said Dirty Davy.

I nodded and smiled and said, "We'd love to be there – just let us know." I walked up and kissed Dirty Davy on the mouth, letting my tongue brush against his lips and then turned and did the same to the Chimp, who despite being speechless, had fast enough reflexes to manage a little tongue on tongue time with me before I slipped away from his embrace.

"Thanks for coming by," I said and then in a really heartfelt tone, I added, "Thanks for everything you've done for my son and I," as I herded them out the door. "We'd love to chat more, but John and I had a really long night and, well," I said, giving them a wink as I closed the door, "My son and I really need to spend some more time in bed!"

I closed and latched the door, ignoring the excited comments beyond. I turned, dropping the sheet and after John dropped the box aside, slipped into his arms and gave him a long, delicious good morning kiss.

"You are so naughty, Mom," John said, grinning from ear to ear when we finished our kiss. Somewhere along the way, he'd lost the blanket and now his cock was completely erect and trying to rise from between my legs.

"Mmmm, I'm just getting started," I replied, my hand already stroking that fine fuckpole of his. I nodded to the box. "Is that 'Motherfucker' on one of those CD's?"

John nodded, saying, "Yep, they gave us all their stuff."

I kissed my son again, grinding myself against him and when we came up for air, I said, "I'm sure there's an entertainment center in this place. Put that song on and come back to bed." I gave his cock one last slow stroke and squeeze and then turned and slowly walked towards the bedroom, feeling my son's eyes crawling up and down my swaying ass. When I got to the door, I turned so he could see my low slung breasts in profile and the dark forest emerging from between my legs. I gave him a come hither smile and said, "Hurry up. Mommy needs her motherfucker real bad!"

A short while later, I think I truly understood the attraction of hard metal rock. As my son fucked me hard and furiously while the 'Motherfucker Rag' rocked through the suite, I finally came to realize the inherent sexual power of the music. As we clawed and sucked and bit and fucked each other, holding nothing back, letting ourselves become absolutely intoxicated with each other, the music itself spurred us on and was in itself a part of our newly discovered incestuous love and lust for each other and as the lead singer screamed, we joined him in shrieks of absolute joy and pleasure...that song and others like it an anthem for our love and desire for each other.

John is now in college and still living at home. He dates now and again and I contain my jealousy so long as when he gets home and I lick him clean of those girls' creamy cunts, he follows up with demonstrating who his true love is and forever will be. He carries everywhere his cell phone with the song "Motherfucker Rag" downloaded as a ring tone that lets him know that his mother is home, legs spread wide and pussy soaking wet, hungry and anxious for her motherfucker to come home and make mommy cum!

The End

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,453 Followers