All Comments on 'The Movie Lovers Ch. 01'

by marcy1238

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great first story

Good Job especially for a first effort. Liked the romance and her discovery that there's more to sex than "wham bam Thank you Mam". Plenty of chances to expand the story, They should sleep with the neighbor and his wife or her friend from work and her husband. I love a little kink (mild BDSM) and love anal. Can't wait for her to take that long thin cock up her tight little virgin ass while some fair young lady licks her clit. Keep going...you're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Done

Thank you for this. well done, realistic and hot. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wow, great story. Can't wait for more chapters. I was so enthralled in the story that I had actually forgotten about the "movie" part. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A very nice first posted story

A very enjoyable read. I like the way you are developing the characters. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice first effort

Well written and edited. Nice plot line. Believable dialogue. Lots of sex scenes ... but they are a little rushed. Take more time with them: details, details, details, and you'll be right up there with the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Clinical

Well written, but the narrative during most of the sex scenes really is overly clinical and polite "would you like to suck them?" That reduces the impact quite a lot.

Also, the move from being very inexperienced in NYC to the sophistication of the sex with Nick stretched credibility a bit. 'Shy' girls dont' work out in a flesh coloured thong.

Guess who Marcy

Gary13Gary13over 15 years ago
Pretty damn good

especially for your first effort! I'd like to know how much is a true experience.

You might have improved it a little by telling more about her transition from sheltered girl to somewhat experienced woman. I love her responsiveness!

Overall, A+. The wonderful small boobs as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Same ol' tired formula...

...everyone's rich with a big cock. Lazy writing. Lot's of great stuff on Lit, but a lot like this one. 1 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous