The Music

Story Info
Another WWF Diva experiences his sense of duty.
2.7k words
4.09
38.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Molly's next." I explained to my feline travelling companion as I unpacked my belongings. The WWF had stopped in San Diego for a 'Smackdown!' taping this evening, and I was preparing to assist in constructing the stage. First, however, I was intent on corrupting another of the company's female talent.

"I know she isn't as pretty as Trish or Torrie, but there's something about that innocent little face that makes me so... so..." I couldn't capture the words I was grasping for, but Ziegfried didn't really care. He stared lazily up at me from the chair while I continued my ranting.

"She might be a little tougher to convince than the others were, but I think I've got a plan. She always early at the venues, so if I head out in the next ten or fifteen minutes I should be able to get her alone. So what's your take on it?"

Ziegfried yawned, then licked at his paw. It was as close to a 'good luck' as I was going to get, so I threw on my jacket and headed out.

* * *

I had spent nearly half an hour wandering through the dimly-lit hallways of the arena searching for my conquest. I had stumbled upon the surly wrestler Tazz, but he was hardly what I was looking for. From what Trish had told me, Molly was one of those types who immersed herself in her work and needed hours of concentration in the work area before she had a match.

I was beginning to think she wasn't on the show tonight (and therefore wasn't in attendance at the venue) when I passed by what all of my co-workers called the "Dungeon". It was the room in the arena where the entrance music for the wrestlers was mixed and edited in preparation to be played at the shows. It was always dark and gloomy inside, hence the 'dungeon' moniker.

I could barely make out a figure in the shadowy depths, but Molly's bright blonde hair and short, yet trim body structure were unmistakable. She was swaying gently to a beat emanating from the headphones overtop her ears. I had seen this before; it was the process the WWF's lead composer demanded the wrestlers partake in whenever he opted to bestow new theme music upon their character. He would isolate the talent in his 'dungeon' and force them to approve of his composition through near-endless repetition of the newly-birthed song. Most of the wrestlers enjoyed their music, but nearly all of them agreed that this treatment was akin to torture.

Molly mustn't have been in the room long, because she still seemed to be enjoying the beat. This was a splendid opportunity for me to make my move, and I took full advantage of it. I stepped inside, sliding the door shut behind me and clicking the lock into place. There was no way she could hear me approaching from behind with the earphones blaring inside her head.

I paused momentarily, realizing that she would have to be taken by force much like Ms. Stratus had before her. I didn't relish the idea, but as usual the head on my shoulders wasn't doing the talking anymore. I would live in the moment and face the consequences later.

My mind made up, I forcefully gripped her around the stomach and lifted her out of the plush chair with relative ease. She was a small woman and stood little chance of resisting me. A cry of surprise escaped her lips before I shoved her face-first into the carpeted floor. The headphones tore away and hung limp across the soundboard, music still playing faintly from within.

Molly screamed for help, but I knew the room was soundproof and nobody would be back for at least an hour or so. I braced my knee against her back to hold her down, then tore off a strip of her shirt to use as a blindfold. She tried in vain to struggle free, but I slipped the torn flap of black fabric over her eyes and held her fast.

"What do you want?" she asked, realization dawning on her that there was no way she could escape the situation.

"Only to give you what you've wanted for months." I tried to mask my voice, but the effect was only partially successful. I probably sounded like I had a throat infection.

"What do you mean?" fear dripped off her like sweat.

"I know that all the divas don't get enough action, and it's my duty to put an end to that."

"I don't understand." she squeaked.

"I'm going to fuck you silly." I rasped in reply.

"What?!" I didn't think she'd be so shocked. Why else would a stranger pin her down and blindfold her? She was somewhat of a celebrity, after all.

"You heard me. Don't worry, though, I won't be too rough on you."

"Please don't do this." Molly pleaded with me, only serving to stoke my flame of lust.

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you. This is as much for you as it is for me." Noble words spoken from a rapist, but I believed them.

I flipped her onto her back, satisfied she couldn't see me through the blindfold. She made no move to resist as I unbuttoned her silky shirt and exposed a lacy red bra. Her breasts weren't huge, but not terribly small either. They fit her diminutive frame well, packaged nicely in the crimson undergarment. I reached down and slid her tight-fitting pants down her legs, tossing them across the room with her shirt. Her panties matched her bra, bright red and very sexy. She had fairly wide hips and a well-padded ass, yet it was all muscular in it's own way.

"I can't believe this is happening." the words escaped her lips as a mere whisper.

"You're surprisingly calm." I commented.

"I don't want you to kill me."

"I won't kill you, trust me."

She continued to lay prone as I unclasped her bra and tore it off, exposing a pair of beautiful creamy tits topped with large pale nipples. I fondled them, feeling their texture and weight shift in my palms. I couldn't be sure, but her nipples seemes to grow taut within my grasp. I leaned down and took one into my mouth, rolling the nub around with my tongue. It was definitely hard, but she made no other indication of enjoyment. Perhaps her body was betraying her mind, I considered.

Releasing her breast from my lips, I ripped her panties recklessly and threw them aside.

"Do you know how much this stuff costs?" she spat out

"Sorry about that." the conversation seemed out of place in this situation, but I felt a little guilty at ruining her underwear nonetheless.

I slid down her body, coming face-to-face with her fluffy blonde pubic bush and a wonderfully pink pussy. She locked her legs together forcefully, but my strength overpowered hers and I pried them apart again. The scent of arousal was wafting to my nose, and it became painfully obvious that Molly was as sex-starved as all of her female WWF counterparts.

I trailed a finger down her cuntlips, separating them slightly and teasing her clit as I made my way back up. Despite her best efforts, a moan escaped her and I knew the deal was sealed. She was mine.

Her pussy began to dampen as I continued to play with her clitoris, and soon there was enough natural lubrication to insert a digit into her lovehole. She bucked her hips as I plunged my index finger into her cunt and she pushed against me to swallow as much of it as she could. I added another finger and began to slide them in and out of her love canal, which by this time was slick with juice. As her gasps mounted in intensity, I slipped my fingers from her and moved back up her body.

"It's been a long time since anyone's touched me like this." Molly panted, trying to catch her breath.

"I know. You're all so neglected because of your lifestyle." I sympathized with her, having gone for months without any intimacy because of the WWF's work ethic myself.

"Sometimes I find myself rubbing up against my opponents in the ring to get some satisfaction." she confided in me, another strange piece of conversation given the circumstances.

"You should see what Stacy and Torrie do to get relief." I replied, harkening back to an earlier experience of mine with the two WWF divas.

She giggled, "I know. They're like that in the showers sometimes. Hey, can I get rid of this blindfold now?"

"Yeah, okay." I slid the cloth from her face, our eyes making contact for the first time.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed proudly, "You're that guy Trish was with! She blabbered about it for days, you know. Same messy hair and goofy grin."

"Goofy grin?" I wasn't aware I was smiling, but apparently my attempt at a gruff exterior was even more transparent than I thought it was.

"Her words, not mine."

I brushed it off with a laugh, "Sorry I had to push you around like that. It's just the only way I thought you'd-"

"It probably was. So are we gonna screw or what?" she blushed at her language, ever the innocent little girl in a grown woman's body. Her character in the show was more-or-less the same way.

"Count on it." I hastily removed my clothes, watching the red in her cheeks deepen when she eyed my erect organ.

"It's pretty big. I don't know if-"

"Don't worry, you can handle it. How many guys have you been with, anyway?"

"Only one." she admitted, turning away from me, "It hurt, too."

"It always hurts the first time. I'll go slow, okay?"

She nodded, but the apprehension was still apparent in her eyes.

"You can be on top, if it makes you feel any better."

"Yeah, okay."

I lay on my back and held my cock around the base, pointing it skyward. Molly straddled me gingerly, planting her feet on either side of my hips and squatting just above my swollen member. I could feel the heat from her cunt on my dick and urged her on with a gesture. She lowered herself slowly, spreading her pussy with her right hand. The sight of this tiny blonde woman about to experience sex for only the second time in her life and as nervous as a mouse was incredibly arousing. Molly may not have been the most exotic or attractive woman in the WWF, but she certainly had an appeal all her own.

She grimaced as the head of my cock slid inside her cunt, but she continued to accept it willingly. The walls of her pussy pulsed and gripped at me as she engulfed the entire shaft. She sighed in relief as she bottomed out on my pelvis.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked.

"No. It feels good." she raised herself from me, then slid back down on my pole with a great deal more confidence and force than before. Her forehead crumpled and sweat droplets broke out on her neck as she began in earnest to slide my dick in and out of her pussy. The expression on her face was now one of absolute ecstasy, which only served to enhance my libido even further.

Molly's pace was gaining more and more momentum, until she was bucking wildly atop me, drenched in sweat with her head thrown back and mouth agape. Her pussy was dripping with her natural lubrication and I could feel it dribbling down my balls and onto the carpet below. I could hardly believe how quickly she had degenerated into this state, but I didn't mind in the least. After only a scarce few minutes, she came violently with an ear-piercing cry which I have no doubt would have exposed our coupling had it not been for the soundproofed walls. Her body trembled and quaked, causing her breasts to jiggle enticingly.

As she freed my cock from her warm confines and lay spent on the floor, I was surprised to find I had not come and was still as rigid as before. I looked over at her small, sweaty body and made up my mind as to how I would unload my seed for the evening. She had responded so well to one first (well, nearly a first anyway) that I hoped she would be willing to try something else that was new to her. I rolled over beside her and pulled her up to all fours.

"We're not done yet?" she panted.

"Not yet. I still need a little relief." I thrust my cock back into her cunt, covering it in female cum. I slipped free once more and moved the head of my dick upwards to poke at her asshole.

She tensed up immediately, "I've never done it that way. I don't know if-" I pushed forward as hard as I could, forcing my cock into her bowels with an audible pop. It slid past the sphincter muscle with relative ease and buried itself deeply within her rectum.

Molly screamed in pain, but my senses were hazy with lust and I barely noticed or cared. The feeling of her incredibly tight anal canal surrounding my cock was intense and I knew I wouldn't last long in her ass. I grunted in pleasure as I began to piston in and out of her rear end.

Her cries began to subside and much to my delight she was soon cooing and squealing her approval as I hammered her asshole. The innocent little Molly of the WWF had become an anal-loving slut in just under an hour, thanks to me. I would've been completely taken aback by such a change only days earlier, but my recent experiences in this business had led me to believe that such a thing would occur if only I took the initiative.

I slid my dick in and out of her ass at a frantic speed, both of us making animal noises to express our enjoyment. My hands spread her ample cheeks and exposed the sight of my cock slipping into her porthole to my gaze, which sent me over the edge instantly. My balls emptied themselves into her rectum with a number of powerful spurts which I have no doubt she could feel. I collapsed on top of her, squashing her breasts against the floor and knocking the wind out of her.

I haven't the foggiest idea how much time passed, but eventually I found the strength to raise myself from her body. My cock slipped out of her ass with a squishing noise, but neither of us seemed to mind.

"That was the craziest thing I've ever done, apart from becoming a wrestler." Molly said, still lying face-down on the blue carpet, "I don't know what hurt more, years of taking bumps in the ring or that one experience of anal sex."

"I got a little carried away, I admit."

"It all worked out in the end, no pun intended." she giggled, a sound I found quite attractive.

"Friends?" I offered hopefully.

"More than that, if I have any say." she turned to look at me.

"It's a deal."

* * *

As I dragged heavy steel beams across the cement floor later that evening in preparation for the TV taping, I took a moment to thank whatever God there was for my luck. So far, I had managed to fuck five WWF starlets without any negative reprocussions and every one of them was willing to continue the relationship whenever I saw fit. If any of the WWF fans knew, I would be the envy of our whole audience. Not that I'd like that in the long run, but the idea of being looked up to by millions was appealing. I guess I knew what The Rock felt like on a nightly basis, albeit to a lesser degree.

My supervisor yelled at me to get back to work, but I couldn't help chuckling to myself as I continued. The upcoming Sunday night was the monthly WWF Pay-Per-View event, and everyone who was anyone in the company would be attending. Who could say what lovely young woman I might bump into at the live extravanganza? All I could say for certain was that I would take my destiny into my own hands for one last time and make it the biggest night of my life. You could bet your ass on it.