All Comments on 'The Mysterious Mr. X'

by janiexx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
drdougdrdougalmost 16 years ago
Starts out very well

I enjoyed the beginning, although the details were missing. It would have been nice to spend more time with the characters before changing the nature of the relationship from sexual to romantic. Also, it was pretty clear from the beginning where the story was headed, so why not spend more time making it very clear why the two arevdrawn together?

chris24760chris24760almost 16 years ago
made me feel warm all over

Lovely story Janie

Chris

sethpsethpalmost 16 years ago
It was different and I liked it!

Nice tale Janiexx!!!!!! Thanks! I always look forward to your new works! This was very good.

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornalmost 16 years ago
Excellent!

To be honest, I was not entirely sure where the story would end, but I had an idea... however it was not until the final scene that I realized the fairy-tale ending :-) Keep up the great work janiexx :-)

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 16 years ago
Oh my...

that was gorgeous! Nice storytelling Janiexx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Mystery

Hi Janie

I loved this story and the element of mystery.

Hope you have more in the making.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 15 years ago
Truly romantic!!!

Well Jane, I missed this one! However, it is well up to your usual excellent standard. If anything, your writing has improved considerably. Unlike your usual offerings, this tale is an excellent "stand alone" effort and was an extremely enjoyable read. Sorry for the late comment but I didn't get an "early warning" email from you for this one!! Pete.

VulcezVulcezalmost 9 years ago
Beautifully Written

Powerful in it's simplicity. Seductive in it's elegance. Touching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous