The Mysterious Mr. X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something I need you to do for me, Sarah...it's quite important..."

"Fine, I'll do my best to help," panted Sarah wondering how ridiculous she must look standing in just her stockings and high-heels.

"I want you to come for me, Sarah. Do you understand? Think of me when you reach that delicious orgasm...think of me watching your beautiful face as you plunge that machine deep into your pussy and imagine it's me in there..."

Sarah gasped. Her eyes flew to the mirror and she heard Mr X chuckle.

"Yes, I've been watching you, Sarah and I have to say you're better than I ever expected. And you started to indulge far sooner that I believed you would."

"But...but..." Sarah was lost for words, but the arousal deepened as she thought of what he had asked her to do.

"I'll never hurt you, Sarah. You have to believe that I'd never intrude and that I want you to do this here, for me. Do you understand? Just think of it as an added perk..."

"I understand," she murmured and turned to face the mirror again.

"As long as the manuscript is typed up, you're free to do what you want in your lunch hour. The house is empty except for you and me. I'm alone here as well and Sarah...?"

"Yes?"

"I give you my word that you're not being filmed."

"Does Lisa know about this?"

She heard him laugh. "Yes, of course. She would never let you come to harm either."

"And after this manuscript is typed up?"

"There'll be another."

"OK..."

She heard him sigh. "Go now, Sarah. Go and finish what you started and come for me, OK? Promise me that you'll think of me with you, hard inside you?"

"I will," she said and slowly replaced the receiver.

She stood for a little while and stared at the mirror, wondering what he looked like, what he would be like if he were with her. Then, feeling that slow burn of arousal, she made her way back over to the sofa and resumed her position. Knowing that he was watching her made her movements more deliberate, as if she were putting on a show. She stared at the mirror and pushed the vibrator deep inside her, pulling apart her pussy lips so he could obtain a clear view of her fully aroused vagina. The knowledge that he was watching made her come hard and fast, her orgasm rocketing through her like a volt of electricity. She spasmed and shook as the intense pleasure assailed her and cried out his name loudly.

It was several minutes before she could regain her composure and dress herself, drinking her now cold coffee before going back to her desk.

As she sat down, the phone rang again and she heard his voice.

"That was beautiful, Sarah. You look so lovely like that...I can see how much you enjoy your body."

"Thank you. I've never done anything like that before."

"Then you're a natural, my dear. You've made me very happy."

Sarah replaced the receiver and smiled. No wonder the salary was so high...

Over the next few weeks she regularly masturbated for Mr X and invested in some beautiful underwear that she hoped he would enjoy. There had been no more phone calls but she knew he was there every day, watching her and perhaps touching himself as he enjoyed her display. She'd become more daring as well, varying the positions and once turning her back on the mirror and masturbating herself from behind. She loved the feeling of being so exposed to him and the next day she had received a bouquet of exquisite roses that permeated the whole room with their beautiful scent.

But one day, things changed. On her desk was a new phone, one that she could carry around with her. She looked at it and felt a tremor of desire. Did he want to talk to her as she came for him? Hear her moans and gasps?

"You guessed, Sarah," he said when he called her just before lunch. "I want to talk to you while you orgasm for me. I want you to hear me come as well..."

She trembled as she listened. This felt so much more intimate and was something she had never done before, not even with lovers. The thought of his voice talking to her as she pleasured herself was exciting and arousing.

"Get undressed for me now, Sarah," he said, "but keep those delightful heels on, will you?"

She put down the phone on the coffee table and did as he asked. She knew he was watching her and she smiled into the mirror. Naked now, except for the shoes, she picked up the phone.

"How do you want me today, sir?" She giggled.

"Mmm, I like that, Sarah...Sit down like you did the first time and spread your legs wide for me."

"Can I ask what you're wearing?" she said.

"Of course...I'm lying on a beautiful bed I have in this room and wearing very little."

"Are you aroused?"

"My dear, of course I am...you look beautiful today. Now touch yourself, Sarah...stroke your gorgeous pussy and let me see how wet you are..."

She did as he asked, the phone nestled between her shoulder and her chin. She could hear him breathe heavily into the phone and opened her legs wider.

"Oh Sarah...you look so good. How I'd like to kiss you there and taste you."

Sarah gasped with pleasure. She loved the feeling of a soft tongue against her pussy and wanted nothing more than to have an orgasm from an experienced man who enjoyed it too.

"Oh, tell me more," she gasped. "please..."

He chuckled. "I take it you like that? And to do the same to a man?"

"Mmmm...oh yes, I do."

"My tongue would start so gently at first, Sarah. Just feather-like strokes against your clit that would make you squirm with pleasure, make you pull my head deep between your legs..."

She moaned at the image he was creating in her mind and wet a finger. "I'll imagine this is your tongue," she breathed.

"Yes, Sarah, it's me stroking you, loving you and making you feel good..."

She opened her eyes at the mention of the word love and stared into the mirror. "What else?"

"My mouth would be caressing your beautiful breasts, Sarah and giving them all the attention they deserve. I would lie for hours just suckling them, try to give you an orgasm by feasting on them..."

Sarah shuddered and her left hand strayed to her nipple, rubbing the small nub in circular motions.

"Imagine that's my mouth, Sarah. You're looking down at me and your hard nipple is in my mouth..."

"Oh, I need that," she moaned.

"I know you do, and do you need something hard inside you?"

"Yes..." she murmured. "Yes, I need that now."

"Pick up your vibrator...run it across your pussy lips and then push it all the way in for me. Do it slowly, Sarah. Enjoy the sensation of it filling you up, just as I would do..."

"What are you doing?" she asked, inching the machine deep inside her.

"I'm stroking myself, Sarah. I'm running my hand up and down my shaft and imagining it entering your soft depths. My hardness and your softness...what's better than that, hey?"

She moaned as she began to thrust the machine deep inside her. "I want my lips to feel you," she gasped, a picture of herself lying between his legs, her mouth hot on his hardness. "To make you come inside my mouth."

"Oh, I would like that very much, Sarah...,my hands buried in your beautiful long hair, your eyes on mine as you milked me dry..."

"I'm so close to coming," she moaned. "I can't help myself..."

"Don't fight it, Sarah. I'm close, too...you have that effect on me..."

She stopped talking and concentrated on the huge sensations rocketing through her body. She could hear her employer breathing deeply and rapidly and tried to imagine him lying on the bed and watching her bring herself to orgasm.

"Tell me," she moaned, "tell me when you're going to come..."

"I'm so close, Sarah," he breathed. "Seeing you look so aroused is beautiful..."

She carried on thrusting the vibrator faster and faster and her moans matched his. "Oh, I'm so near," she panted. "Talk to me..."

His voice had changed as he breathed down the phone. "It's me inside you, Sarah...me hard and deep...come now for me...now..."

She heard him gasp and cry out and his pleasure took her over the edge. She felt as if she was falling into a deep abyss, a moment of intense pleasure that she had never experienced before.

As their breathing slowed, he showed his gratitude. "That was beyond words," he said. "Thank you, Sarah. I'll remember this for a very long time."

Over the next few days, there was silence from Mr X and Sarah wondered if he'd gone away. The house was eerily quiet and the need to masturbate for him diminished. She was nearing the end of the manuscript, only a few pages remained and there hadn't been any mention of a new one.

By the third silent day, she was beginning to have doubts. Would she be tossed aside now that she was longer needed? Did he employ someone new every time he needed a manuscript typing up? Suddenly Sarah felt used and cheap. She imagined that Lisa would make a re-appearance and that she would deal with her dismissal rather than Mr X himself. She went home that evening feeling dejected and sad.

The next morning she finished her work well before lunchtime and sat staring at the computer screen. The novel was complete and she felt satisfied that she had done a good job. There was still no word from Mr X and she wondered what she would do now that there was no longer anything for her to type. She looked around the room and stared into the mirror willing the phone to ring, but all remained silent. Sighing heavily she made herself a coffee and sat on the sofa but she felt so sad that she knew she would never become aroused.

It was when she leant back on the sofa that she saw it - a black blindfold, and tucked underneath, a type-written note.

Sarah...

I see you have finished my manuscript. Well done...and thank you. If you don't mind I will acknowledge your help when the book is published later in the year.

And now for your next job...put the blindfold on please, Sarah. But before you do that, undress completely (except for your gorgeous shoes - even though your arousal has diminished lately, I know you'll still be wearing them) and kneel on the sofa with your back to the door...

Are you ready for this, my dear? If you're not, I'll understand...but I think you are. One rule though...don't turn around until I tell you and don't remove the blindfold...

Your Mr X

Sarah stared at the note in amazement. Her pulse increased rapidly as she realised that at last, after all the months of teasing, she was going to meet her boss. Suddenly she felt nervous. It was all very well having phone sex and pleasuring herself for him to watch, but this was different. Could she have sex with a stranger? What if he smelt or was dirty or she hated the feel of him?

She stood and stared at the note for ages, a furious internal debate raging. She was intensely curious about this man. His voice was cultured and educated and she guessed he was a fair bit older than her. Would he let her say no if she decided that she didn't want to have sex with him? But Sarah knew he would be fair with her? Or would he? What if he was a pervert who had far more sinister plans? And what if he was not alone and she was subjected to a gang rape?

She was startled out of her reverie by the phone ringing. She answered it and heard a low laugh. "You're scared aren't you?"

"Scared of what?"

"Me," he replied simply. "I can almost read your thoughts, Sarah. I can see all your doubts and fears running through your mind about me. What I could do to you...what I look like..."

"I'm just nervous," she stammered.

"I understand that. But if I wanted to hurt you, wouldn't I have done that already? We've been alone in this house for months, Sarah. Ample time for me to abuse you."

"I know..."

"I want you, and I think you want me, too. I just want you to wear the blindfold at first, do you understand? I would never hurt you..."

Sarah paused. She wanted to experience this so much and the words of her employer were soothing and reassuring. If it didn't work out, what would she lose?

"OK...give me five minutes."

Nervously she removed her clothes and picked up the blindfold, before kneeling on the sofa and placing it over her eyes. She felt totally exposed and vulnerable, her heart thumping painfully in her chest as she waited.

When the door opened, she jumped with nerves and held onto the back of the sofa for support. She heard the door close softly and then the sound of a light tread over the wooden floor.

"You look so beautiful, Sarah..."

She waited, tense and nervous, her hands still holding the back of the sofa.

"Relax..."

She felt a warm hand stroke her back softly and then light kisses on her shoulder. With her sense of sight taken away from her she caught his scent and it was clean and spicy. His hands continued to stroke her back and she could feel him coming closer to her, his breath warm against her skin.

"You feel so good, Sarah," he breathed in her ear. "Just like I knew you would..."

She arched her back and half-turned but he kissed her. "No...stay as you are. Can I touch you below?"

She nodded and then felt his finger stroke her pussy lips. The feeling was indescribable - waves of pleasure coursed through her as he ran his fingers up and down her lips, seeking out the moisture and rubbing his thumb against her clit.

"Oh, my Sarah...you are ready for me, aren't you?"

"Yes..." her voice was ragged and she breathed heavily. His fingers were dipping in and out of her pussy, sending pulses of ecstasy through her body. Her nipples ached for his touch and she told him. "Please...touch my breasts."

"I'd love to...bend over slightly, Sarah. Let me taste you..."

She gasped as his tongue lapped at her wetness while his hands massaged her breasts, his thumbs encircling her tender nipples. He held her thighs apart and thrust his tongue deeper into her, making her shudder and groan with pleasure. She'd never known a feeling like it before and she reached behind to try and touch him.

"You like this?" he asked, briefly coming up for air.

"Yes...oh yes!" she groaned. "Don't stop!"

Her fingers touched his hands on her breasts and together they caressed the hard nipples, their breathing heavy and fast. "Inside me," she gasped as she felt herself hurtling towards her orgasm. "Now...please..."

His lips left her pussy and she felt him grip her hips to position himself behind her. She felt his hard cock brush against the entrance to her vagina and she pushed back, desperate to have him inside her.

"Not so fast," he moaned. "Let me take you slowly, Sarah..."

She moaned again as she felt the head of his erection push a little way in and the need to turn around and remove the blindfold was enormous. But she respected his wishes and kept her back turned, loving the feeling of him entering her inch by inch.

"You're so warm," he groaned easing further in. "Nothing beats the feeling of entering a woman for the first time..."

His voice turned her on even more and she reached between her legs to stroke the base of his penis.

"Oh yes, Sarah...that feels good," he murmured and started the long slow thrusting that made her melt inside.

They moved together in perfect harmony, a beautifully smooth rhythm that had them gasping and moaning with pleasure. She felt how hard he was and the loss of sight heightened all her senses, making her experience everything much more intensely.

Sarah could feel her orgasm building and moved her hand to her clitoris. She started rubbing hard at the aroused nub and felt Mr X move faster. "Come for me...now," he panted. "I'm close, Sarah."

It was all she needed to bring herself to climax and she cried out with pleasure as he filled her with his warm fluid. Their bodies were as one as they finally attained the heights of ecstasy and then he was kissing her damp back, his breath hot on her skin.

"That was..." he moaned heavily. "I'm at a loss for words..."

She nodded and pressed her forehead to the back of the sofa, her heartbeat slowing a little. "It was wonderful," she finished for him.

They stayed close together for a little while and then she felt him move away. The air in the room was cold on her back and she turned, but as she stood up, she heard the door open and he was gone.

*

The next morning, a huge bouquet of red roses sat on her desk with a white envelope. Nervously, Sarah slit it open and read the contents.

My darling...

I have to go away for a while on business that cannot be put off any longer. Take some time off and enjoy yourself. Think of me while you do.

Lisa will be in touch. She has your phone number and will reach you when I need you again.

Yours

Mr X

A feeling of dread overcame Sarah as she read the note. Gathering up the roses she stared once at the mirror and left.

*

Six months passed and there had been no word from either Lisa or Mr X. Sarah continued to receive her monthly salary, but she was devastated. She realised she had fallen in love with her employer and her dreams were full of a faceless man who took her to the heights of pleasure. The doubt about her job and whether she would ever be contacted again was a source of agony for her. How could he just leave her without a word? One day, would the money just stop?

It was now Spring and instead of feeling happy at the ending of winter, Sarah felt more miserable than ever. She had taken to going for long walks in the park, trying desperately to stop thinking of her lover and to forget him as surely as he had forgotten her.

It was after one of her long walks, her eyes still aching from unshed tears that she noticed the package on her doorstep. Rushing inside she tore open the wrapping and gazed in delight at the contents - "The Handmaiden" by Nicholas Hunt.

She opened the front page and gasped at what she read...

For Sarah,

With eternal gratitude...

Sarah flicked through the first few pages but there was no note or letter accompanying the book. Did this mean that it was all over between them? That she had served her purpose and this was his way of saying thanks and goodbye?

She felt even worse than before now and silent tears ran down her cheeks. Why couldn't he even call her? Or write a letter?

The doorbell's insistent ring made her jump and wiping away the tears she went to open the door. A young man with a bouquet of flowers stood there.

"Delivery for you," he said abruptly and shoved the flowers into her arms. She gazed at the blooms in surprise and noticed the card attached. Her hopes rose again as she tore at the envelope and read the note...

Meet me tonight? At L'Auberge? 8pm...

Please?

* The heavy restaurant doors swung open as Sarah entered. It was a beautiful place, somewhere to celebrate a special occasion and had won not one but two Michelin stars. Sarah was dressed in a long black gown that showed off her creamy shoulders and complemented her dark hair perfectly. She realised she was a totally different woman than the one who had nervously knocked on Nicholas's door nine months earlier.

The Maitre d' smiled at her and asked if she had reserved a table. "I'm with Mr Hunt," she replied and was rewarded by a big smile.

"Ah! He is expecting you! Follow me, please."

More than a few heads turned as Sarah made her way to the darker recesses of the restaurant. But instead of seating her in the main area, she was taken to a smaller room separated from the restaurant by a heavy oak door.

"Mr Hunt is waiting for you..." he bowed slightly and was gone.

Sarah opened the door and gazed at the room before her. It was dimly lit and there were candles everywhere. A man stood with his back to her in front of an imposing fireplace and soft music played in the background.

Without turning he began to speak. "I'm so glad you came, Sarah. And I'm so sorry I haven't contacted you for such a long time..."

She closed the door behind her and waited.