The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Formality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Sang watched as I stripped to the waist and lay on the piercers table.

The piercer took hold of one of my nipples in what looked like a pair of tongs. Then she pierced my nipples; first one and then the other. It hurt but in the end, I had two tiny rings; one through each nipple.

The piercer gave me my aftercare instructions and told me that the piercings would take some months to heal properly.

I nodded my thanks and we left.

Chapter Five – Whites

The radio in Mrs. Sang's kitchen was full of reports coming out of China Town later that day. The police were being unusually tight lipped but this much was clear. The authorities had interrupted some rather seedy activities going on in the basement of a downtown building. Two women and several men were being held on suspicion and weapons charges.

Mrs. Sang smiled at me over her kitchen table and said, "I want you to know that I have something 'else' special planned for you."

I smiled and said, "I'm ready!"

She took the whites out of their place in a kitchen cabinet and handed them to me wordlessly.

Under her hot stare, I stripped naked and put them on.

She led the way into the basement and I followed. My heart was racing and my breath was shallow. Whatever she had planned was going to be good. I could feel it.

She tied me standing spread-eagled between the now familiar two poles. She used the cables attached to the electric winches and made sure I was firmly immobilized and standing on tip toe in the whites.

She took one last look at me and said, "I'll be back in a few moments!"

Her dark eyes were flashing as she went back upstairs.

I could hardly wait and even though I was very securely bound, I felt kind of safe. There is nothing like having one's love reciprocated to make one feel safe.

I also knew that safe was a far cry from comfortable. Tonight was going to see Mrs. Sang make me very uncomfortable.

A few minutes later she returned to the basement where I stood bound spread-eagled.

As she descended the stairs, I could see that she wore the gold colored Chinese Silk Gown. It was slit up to the hip and she had pinned her hair up. Her face was done up, as well.

In her hands, she carried a tray that contained several items. She had placed a small table beside the poles where I stood bound. She put the tray she had carried from upstairs down on it.

The tray contained several items but I couldn't see it too well from my vantage point. She didn't want me to see and that as fine. I trusted her.

She stepped very close to my face and studied me for a minute before speaking, "What you did today took great courage. Only an equal would have behaved in such a fashion."

She paused to run her hand down the side of my face before continuing, "When I realized I loved you; it was the love of a master for her slave. Now, after today, I have realized that you are no one's slave."

She stared into my eyes as if seeing me for the first time, "I cannot ever submit to anyone...Not after the promise I made before the master passed away. But I can see that you want me and that submitting to me is not the act of a slave. It is the act of an ardent and powerful man."

She paused to draw a deep breath before continuing, "I have never known this kind of love before. What I had with the master was very special and I have come to terms with the fact that it is gone. What I have with you is very different yet both are the same."

She looked puzzled but I got it and said, "Yes, I get it, even if you don't fully understand. I have dignity and I demand respect even in my submission. As the new master, you are not yet familiar with this concept...Even though you had such dignity and respect when you were the sub."

She nodded and let her eyes look down while she stepped even closer and rested her head on my muscular chest. Her hands ran up and down the sides of my torso. She sighed in contentment.

After a minute she stepped back and said formally, "When I started with the master, he had me wear the white clothing you wear. After some time and many pleasurable experiences had past, he had me discard them. My master told me they were no longer to be used by me when in his presence. He was many years older than me and he told me that one day, after he had passed on, I would be the master and that the whites should go on my new slave. He made me promise and I was only too happy to. I just never realized what would happen when I carried it out."

She continued resolutely, "After today, I think we can safely say that you no longer fit into the category of 'slave'. You are now every bit as much my equal as I was the master's equal when he had me discard the whites. You are my submissive but you are no one's slave!"

Mrs. Sang carefully added, "I don't think that there will be any need for you to save these for your slave when I pass on, do you?"

I shook my head 'no' and we both smiled at that.

She then took a pair of scissors and proceeded to cut the whites from my body. She was careful as she removed the now useless rags from my bound and spread-eagled body.

Then she picked up a bottle of antiseptic soap and a razor before she shaved me. She shaved my face, my armpits, carefully around the rings in my chest and last but not least, she shaved my pubic hair off.

As she worked, I watched her in silence. I could smell her perfume. I could see the flash of leg beneath her skirt every time she moved. The bold play of her muscles was apparent on her arms as she worked on me.

Her face was impassive but her eyes were hot with desire.

After she was done, she picked up a folded washcloth from the tray and lovingly wiped me down. When she got to my crotch she grabbed my penis and rhythmically squeezed it from semi hardness until it was flat against my belly and precum was leaking from it.

She smiled and standing, replaced the cloth on the tray.

"From now on, I expect you to be shaved as you are tonight. Know that I find the look of a powerful man who is both shaved and pierced to be 'very' appealing." She smiled at me.

Before turning and walking over to the wall of whips, she looked me square in the eye and she said, "There will be one other thing I require but that will wait until another night."

Then she picked out her favourite thick black belt and said cryptically, "We are going on a trip to the edge, tonight!"

Chapter Six – Consummation

She stepped behind me, the clip of her stilettos echoing throughout the basement.

I heard her indrawn breath as she wound up to strike. The belt whispered through the air and landed with a wet splat on my butt.

I grunted and tried to remain as stoic as possible.

She reared back and I heard the belt whisper through the air before I felt its fiery kiss on my ass. As much as I tried not to, I still flinched.

She wound up and grunted as she lashed me a third time. The belt was getting a real work out tonight but then, I was too.

The fourth time she lashed me, I gasped and I heard her murmur in mild appreciation. The force of the strikes that she was using tonight was every bit as hard as anything she had ever done to me.

I gasped as the belt found my ass. After several minutes of whipping me there, she allowed her choice of targets to wander.

The hungry end of the belt found my back and my chest. It worked its way across my stomach.

When I could take no more, I began to cry out. Mrs. Sang paused to take a large ball gag from the shelving unit and insert it between my panting lips.

I looked at her as she did this. A half smile adorned her face and her eyes were even hotter than they had been earlier. I knew I was in for a long night.

After she had inserted the gag, Mrs. Sang resumed her position and lashed my helplessly bound body again and again. This time she was a little lighter in her strokes.

These hurt as well but I could have taken more, so I said nothing outside of a few gasps here and there. I fully grasped that this was about her asserting dominance over me. I was only too pleased to endure for her!

At length, I heard her drop the whip and step closer to me. I felt her press herself against my broad restrained torso. Her hands ran where they would, as though possessing a mind of their own.

I wasn't gasping but I was certainly warmed up and so was she. She collected a bottle of lubricant and a cloth from the wall of whips, as well as a folding chair.

Sitting down in front of me, she lubricated her hands and I knew what was coming next.

"I should no longer have to tell you not to come without permission!" She warned me without looking up, as she grasped my now shrivelled cock.

A few squeezes and a couple of strokes brought my cock from its flaccid state to a semi erect state. A couple of minutes of her expert manipulations brought me to iron hardness.

It was at that point that things became, more interesting.

Instead of measuring her pace and making sure she kept me within my limits; she began to test those limits.

She'd stroke me in a brisk firm fashion until I was gasping and struggling to not come. Then she'd pause slightly to slap my cock before continuing.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, her expert and cruel hand worked my sensitive unit with an ease born of long practise. I did my best to keep up and not come.

This was turning into a bit of an ordeal and it must have shown on my face as she spoke to it.

"As I said, I am going to take you to the edge tonight." She intoned softly, "Think of it as a reward."

She resumed her stroking. Now I was so aroused that my sensitive cock practically leaped at her touch.

She'd start at the base of my unit. Her hand would firmly grasp my shaft and she'd travel the length until she got to the base of my cock head. Without pausing, she'd continue right over to the very top.

Once there, she'd slide her hand back from the tip of my cock head, all the way past the base of my glands down the oh-so-sensitive shaft until it arrived at the base of my cock.

I'd gasp and moan as waves of pleasure enveloped me. Mrs. Sang smiled and murmured encouragingly.

Then she'd do it again. At length, I began to have real trouble not coming. I tried to flinch away from her but my tight bonds would not allow it.

I tried to speak around the large ball gag and tell her that I was going to come but she ignored me.

In desperation, I tried to tilt my hips as far from her hands as I could. She smiled and her knowing hand simply followed my helplessly nude bound body in its futile attempt.

When I was but a stroke or two from coming, she suddenly slapped my cock and stood up.

"Now for the last..." She smiled at me, her eyes hot with desire.

She undid her gown and let it fall before stepping out of the puddle it made. Turning, she walked over to the wall and took something down.

She walked back until she was standing in front of me. She made a deliberate show of putting on the black leather strap-on.

I gasped and looked at her carefully. She smiled and stepping close cupped my face with one hand.

"I am thinking of it as a consummation of sorts...Of the words we exchanged earlier today when you said you'd be honoured to be my secret lover." She smiled, cupped my face with her right hand and stepped behind me, her stilettos clipping all the way.

She had seen fit to grab the bottle of lubricant on the tray and I heard her applying it to the strap on cock.

The lubricant was cool as the tip of her erection touched my ass.

"Relax...You know what to do." She cooed as she slowly entered my anal passage.

I did my best to relax and push back slightly against her intrusion. When the big plastic phallus had reached its end, she slowly and carefully withdrew it until only an inch or so remained. Then she pushed the length of it back into me.

Over and over I felt / heard her violate me anally. I heard her breathing get real ragged and she began to move faster and jerkier as she progressed. Then I could tell as she started to come.

I did my best to urge her on. I groaned and humped back against her, arching my back in a way I knew appealed to her.

Suddenly I heard her gasp and groan, felt her shake and I knew she was in the grip of a powerful orgasm.

I was pleased, as I had allowed only Mrs. Sang to get this close to me. I enjoyed giving her pleasure in this way, although I got very little.

Chapter Seven - The Stroke

A couple of minutes later, she pulled out and I heard her step around until she was in front. She sat down on the folding chair without bothering to remove her strap on. Its slick shiny form bobbed in time to her strokes as she resumed tormenting my cock.


She smiled as I began to hump her hand. She laughed slightly as I gasped at her touch. My cock was very nearly to the point of being over stimulated.

She nodded, almost to herself and as she continued to masturbate me with skill and power she said, "Now, I'm going to give you six more strokes. If you don't come in six more strokes, you don't get to come for...Say, an hour! And I want you to know that I will enjoy the very thought of you down here...Bound, nude and desperate to come. It will make what follows very interesting!"

She said it in such a way that I really believed her. I cried out in passion from behind the gag and pulled hard on the cables that held me fast.

"Six..." She spoke formally as she ignored my protests.

Her hand started at the base of my swollen and sensitive cock before travelling up and over its bulbous head. It slammed back down along its original course and I shuddered with a growing climactic build-up.

"Five..." She counted with the sense of anticipation ringing in her voice, as I tightened my muscles and heaved helplessly and she smiled cruelly, her eyes gleaming with lust.

I looked down to see her knowing hand travel back up my engorged iron hard shaft. I was so close to coming!

"Four..." Her voice was low and sultry this time.

I groaned with delicious anticipation at her expert hand on my oh-so-available manhood. Every vein stood out in bold relief as she stroked me again!

Three..." She counted it out loud as though measuring a public punishment that I was to endure.

I could see her face and the lust it held; feel her hand as it ran the length of my nearly climaxing organ!

"Two..."Her voice was rising now, with foreboding menace.

I thrilled to hear it and thrashed wildly within my restraints.

"And one...Well...I'll see you in an hour!"She deliberately looked at my pulsing cock as she spoke.

She began to stand but I could feel I was right on the edge and I screamed, "Please! Please!"

She looked at me with cruel eyes and a mean smile before she reached over and grabbed my iron hard erection at its base.

As her hand travelled the length of my hard cock, she commanded me, "Come, Now!"

12